PDA

View Full Version : Massage, from the sand on the beach to your bed

bucknaway
May 30th, 2013, 05:10
I was watching a erotic Thai massage and it reminded me of being in Pattaya. Just resting in a beach chair, eyes closed, arms and legs resting in the best comfortable position the chair allows, listening to the melodic sounds of the staff smooth over the sand with each step leaving only a footprint of where they have been. Whispering out a question, wanting to know what they can get you.

The slight breeze whispers by, the dull mummer of distant conversation draws you deeper into relaxation. A slight shadow now blocks the small amount of sun rays the umbrellas failed to hide. "Massage for you sir?" You shake your head no before you open your eyes only to find the person asking is a very attractive guy. He begins to move along but stops when you ask him how much for Oil Massage? "300 Baht for 1 hour massage Sir." You don't want to seem to eager. You agree and soon he is having you stretch out on the sand as he preps you for the massage.

Somewhere along the massage, when his foot is pressing against your inside leg near your crotch and he is pulling you forward... He mentions that he can finish massage in your room.

I am not ashamed to say that I have accepted the invite more often than not. Sometimes the guy asks for me to wait for them in my room fearing a reputation I assume. Some don't care and walk with me to my room as if they own the place. Only once was I sorry to have invited a massage guy to my room. He made himself at home and I had to get him out of the room ASAP! He was too sneaky. He would say he needed the bathroom where he would enter through one door but continue through the bathroom into the bedroom, but I anticipated that so when he opened the bathroom door leading to the bedroom, there I was... He made an excuse and closed the bathroom door....

He asked to shower and I allowed it and when he was done he turned my white towel into a color that more resembled a tan paper bag.
I began to pay closer attention to him. Eyes becoming inflamed, unable to sit still, always seem to be scanning the room and what I thought were mood swings. I figured him to be on yabba. The shame of it was that he was by far one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen on the beach.

I tipped him after he dressed. We didn't have sex. I faked a phone call and pretended I had to meet friends. I didn't see him again until the next day when I was watching TV and he just walked right into my Condo without knocking or saying anything. He just began to cry asking for money so he can go back home to Issan..... Sigh......

Anyway.... Even after the Yabba guy. Oh and the guy that stole a bottle of 100 Pipers from me, I am still not shy with having beach guys visit me in my room.

Oh.. The guy that stole the 100 Pipers from my room? I met him in BKK on the street. I gave him 500 baht after hearing his hard luck story and went on my way. When I was in Pattaya, he saw me again and showed me where he was sleeping on the beach. In the morning I took him shopping for clothes, food and a bag to carry his new stuff in. I also paid for his medication. When it was all said and done I think I spent about 8,000 Baht on him, still with no sex. When we got back to my room, he wanted to shower and I let him. Then he came out and laid nude on my bed. I smiled and told him we were friends and not sex friends. After a while he put his clothes back on, I gave him some money and we parted ways with my telling him I had to meet friends....... I just wanted to party alone. When I got back to the room I figured I had better put away the bottle of 100 pipers I had sitting on the bar. When I lifted the box, it was empty! Then it dawned on me that he stuffed the bottle into the very bag I purchased for him!

Well I saw him again this last trip. He again told me a sob story of how he had no food or medication. I told him that he stole from me even after I gave him money, medication, clothes, food and everything. He stood and stared at me for about 10 minutes with sad eyes and saying nothing till a Thai acquaintance joined me. At that point he moved on.

But he will not stop me! I will still have them sexy guys from the beach entertain me in my room!

It's Almost June... 4 more months to go and I will be back in Pattaya starting a massage on the beach and finishing it in my room! Maybe I will book my room 3 months early?