PDA

View Full Version : Fairy advise

timmberty
May 29th, 2013, 15:13
dont wear white

scottish-guy
May 29th, 2013, 15:29
..surcrest if you have half a brain, maybes best to take advice from someone other than the board fairy...

...or yourself, dear.

timmberty
May 29th, 2013, 15:31
it turns gray

scottish-guy
May 29th, 2013, 15:42
..surcrest if you have half a brain, maybes best to take advice from someone other than the board fairy...

...or yourself, dear.

i dont give out advice ..

Obviously Surfy's "half a brain" trumps you by 100% - you just gave him advice

timmberty
May 29th, 2013, 15:54
and shrinks

Beachlover
May 30th, 2013, 13:46
I think white is a sexy colour to wear...

scottish-guy
May 30th, 2013, 14:31
If his whites go grey it's not fairy advice he needs - it's Fairy Snow - but fuck knows why he changed all his posts when I had quoted them already

:dontknow:

Tierman
May 30th, 2013, 15:03
If his whites go grey it's not fairy advice he needs - it's Fairy Snow - but fuck knows why he changed all his posts when I had quoted them already
Have you considered that timmberty suffers from some mentally crippling disease. His inability to use the English language certainly points in that direction.

arsenal
May 30th, 2013, 15:14
Tierman: I think we have all considered that possibility.

timmberty
May 30th, 2013, 17:10
Have you considered that timmberty suffers from some mentally crippling disease. His inability to use the English language certainly points in that direction.

ah you got to love a 'newbie' just the 3rd post and on the attack already .. well done
you quoted them ? or part of them !!
scotty isnt it obivious why i changed my posts ?? oh course not, i know you need things spelling out.
the posts i made where in there perfectly rightful place .. jinks or surf felt the need to move them thus taking them out of context .. therefore they made little sense .. yeah yeah save the jokes, they wont be funny anyway.
so it was pretty pointless leaving them as they were ... tho the fact beachy felt the need to reply to it opens up a new chapter as to who he could be .. i have my idea..
anyhows thats me done on the hydras and argumentative postings ... seems even the newbies are turning into animals as soon as they join the board

Tierman wrote ....I've just joined this forum and want to say hello to all of you.
you just couldnt make it up.

scottish-guy
May 30th, 2013, 20:45
Fairy Nuff.

Sooty
June 5th, 2013, 15:20
If his whites go grey it's not fairy advice he needs - it's Fairy Snow - but fuck knows why he changed all his posts when I had quoted them alreadyHave you considered that timmberty suffers from some mentally crippling disease. His inability to use the English language certainly points in that direction.He may be French like kjun12.