PDA

View Full Version : USA

Nabaat
May 29th, 2013, 08:31
We had been to the UK twice in 14 month and then were refused !!!!! S o to Ireland we went...what a great place. Yesterday we got Visa for the USA. Simple 30 min interview....now where to go?

christianpfc
May 29th, 2013, 11:38
In the context of this forum, I guess you are talking about traveling with your Thai boyfriend and are looking for advice where to go next, considering that getting a visa for him might be a problem?

Your topic is on top of my list of topics with meaningless headlines.

ftj_taw
May 29th, 2013, 13:19
We had been to the UK twice in 14 month and then were refused !!!!! S o to Ireland we went...what a great place. Yesterday we got Visa for the USA. Simple 30 min interview....now where to go?

Easy. Get dressed in your gayest outfits and walk down the main street of Jericho Plains, Tennessee arm and arm with you boyfriend. I can think of no better way for you to experience the friendliness and hospitality of America then a stroll down this quaint American city. :hello2:

timmberty
May 29th, 2013, 15:27
global forum ??

Geezer
May 29th, 2013, 20:38
I wish you good luck in finding a town named Jericho Plains, Tennessee.

scottish-guy
May 29th, 2013, 23:18
Nabaat - could you share with us what was the reason for Visa refusal after 2 successful applications?

ftj_taw
May 30th, 2013, 06:43
I wish you good luck in finding a town named Jericho Plains, Tennessee.

Okay the town was Winchester or Dechard outside of Jericho Wall where I had been hiking. Thirty years ago it was REAL country folk. They even had a weird boy playing banjo. :tongue3:

dab69
July 19th, 2013, 22:24
Westboro Baptist Church services are a must see.
Topeka, Kansas.

Narakmak
July 23rd, 2013, 15:05
How long will you be staying in the USA?
Do you like cities, natural beauty, weather preference, beaches, mountains, etc.?
Culture, art museums, history museums, live theater, etc.? Or not?
Gay mecca oriented places? Or not?
What places have you thought about and what is your feeling about those places?
How much a factor is cost?

fizamalik
November 4th, 2013, 12:13
Thanks for all above sharing.All sharing is interesting.Keep for sharing.