PDA

View Full Version : Screw Boys May 2013

christianpfc
May 28th, 2013, 15:58
Screw Boys 27.05.2013

(Report about the new Screw Boys bar after renovation embedded in another extraordinary adventure of ChristianPFC in Thailand.)

My plan for the night was to check out the sex-cinema near Saphan Kwai BTS station and meet a Thai friend in Silom for a chat and to give back the bag he lend me when I was moving. However, it turned out completely different.

On my way from work to home, I walk past two Thai men who invited me for drink and chat many times before, but I always declined because I was on my way home. This time, a cute boy is sitting with them, so I join (and get name, age, phone number of the cute boy). The boy works in the area and lives nearby, I never saw him before. He has a tattoo (acceptable by my standards) that fills his entire back, I did not let the chance pass to look at it and even touched it when he lifted his shirt and showed it to us. So I spend 18:15 to 20:00 with them, eating mussels, drinking coke and beer (just a glass) and chatting. Then a Thai woman offers to take me home on a motorbike, I accept a drive to the market, but then insist on walking alone after shopping. She hinted that she would like to see my room, but you never know where that leads! Next time I have to get the cute boy to drive me home. General observation: In a group of Thai men, itтАЩs usually the youngest I have a sexual interest in, and he is the one who is usually sent away to get food and drink.

ItтАЩs too late for the sex cinema, so I skip this and take a taxi to Surawong.

I arrive in Surawong at 22:09 and call my Thai friend, with whom I had an appointment at 10pm in Silom Soi 4. His replacement at work (hotel, 8pm) did not come, so he has to take over his shift and will work the entire night. No problem, we can meet another day. I have his empty bag which is light, but voluminous. ThatтАЩs why I prefer to meet in Silom/Surawong, if something goes wrong, I can easily find other entertainment.

Walk through Soi Twilight. The cute Vietnamese boy is still at Scorpion and smiling at me. All bars seem to be at showtime. So I walk to Screw Boys, their show time is 11pm and 1:30am. I enter Screw Boys about 22:30 (new spelling: Screw Boys, before it was Screwboys if I remember correctly). Orange juice 280 Baht.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 10, 4, 14, 5, 3, 12, 9
Few tattoos: 28, 20
Many tattoos: 26, 11, 29, 17

There are not may slim or twink types, the majority is well-fed. Many have stuff in their underwear, one looks like he tried to stuff his weekтАЩs food shopping into his underwear. Their number plates (with keys) say тАЬNew Screw BoysтАЭ.

There are three cute boys: one waiter I met at MaxisтАЩ a few months ago, boy number 11 and the DJ. The DJ smiles at me after a boy points out my interest in him. I can see a part of a tattoo on his chest which does not look promising (i.e. I think it would qualify for тАШhideousтАЩ when I see it entirely). He wears a base cap (the only form of hat I find attractive, but itтАЩs better to see the boys without a hat so there are no surprises when they take it off). Trying to off a DJ is just crying for trouble, so I donтАЩt even ask. I saw him smoking cigarettes twice that night.

Music, aircon and light are acceptable. Toilets are clean, there is one towel which is damp. From the main auditorium, you cannot see the sign for the toilets (I just observed others and concluded where the toilets are). Boys and customers smoke in the bar (however I could not smell it, so no annoyance). Food is permitted, a group of customers on one table ordered food from outside. The majority of customers are Asian. There is one black man and a black woman among the customers (total three women as customers in the bar). I think the seating is unfavorable, half of the seats, you have to turn your head 90 degree to see the stage. Altogether, there is nothing that entices me to come back soon.

The show starts 23:16 and lasts until 00:08. There is some Sado-Maso (whipping with a rubber hose) and a fire show. One boy (external performer? DidnтАЩt see him before) is a fire-eater and does other tricks with fire. The rest of the show is as in other bars. They have fuck show, the performer walk through the auditorium to ask for tips. Around midnight, the bar was full. During the show, most of the boys dress in street clothes.

The black man (Australian) and I sit on the same bench, with a lot of space between us. The black woman (US-American) comes in later, sits somewhere else first and then moves to sit between us. She starts a conversation with me, which within a few sentences turns into flirting with me. For better understanding, she speaks directly into my ear, then starts nibbling it, making moaning sounds and tells me her sexual fantasies that involve me. She asks me to kiss her, which I do (I never kissed a woman, but I am open to new experiences, even fucking a woman would be interesting, however I think physically impossible as I canтАЩt get it up). I end up with her tongue down my throat. Some of the other customers and boys (I have known one boy for a long time and I know the waiter who used to work at MaxisтАЩ) look amused or bewildered.

All of us have finished our drink, the waiter asks if we want another one (two or three times), then asks us to pay, finally they even move the table so we can exit easier. When I am alone in a bar, I pay and leave quickly after finishing my drink (but one drink can last 2 hours!), however in company you donтАЩt know who is waiting for whom, so we get into this embarrassing situation of overstaying our welcome. We leave around 1am. I recline offers to go to her hotel room (with the black man, who would be interested in watching us having sex), or at least to the bar at her hotel (in Sukhumvit Soi 4), but I am not averse to go to Soi Twilight.

There we end up at Scorpion Bar. The cute Vietnamese boy is sitting with three women and has his arm around one of them. Unfortunately, I sit with my back to him. The black women shows us pictures she has taken at Senso Massage with her iPad (no photography allowed, but with an iPad nobody notices) and of a massage boy she had in Pattaya, who has the largest dick in Pattaya. I am not that interested in cock, so I canтАЩt judge, and there was no scale. I miss the chance to arrange kind of a threesome between me, the black woman and the Vietnamese boy. Scorpion Bar closes at 2am, we are asked to pay our drinks and to leave. Each of us pays his drink (I was waiting to see if the black woman picks up the tab as it sounded like an invitation). They close the metal roller blind and switch off the light while we are still sitting at the table. The Vietnamese boy is included in the cleaning up (put chairs on the tables, take out the garbage). He is still smiling at me, but I miss this chance to talk to him (to find out if we can communicate in Thai, and where he will go next).

On our walk to the food court at the Montien hotel, she meets a Thai boy she known, so he joins our group. She definitely knows how to chat up people, now she has us three as entourage. The Thai boy says he has to take his motorbike to a friendтАЩs place before he can go with her, but he never comes back. So we three are left there for dinner. There, in better light, I think I can see clean shaved facial hair on her chin and neck, but I am not sure. That would add another twist to the story, and from face and voice I cannot determine gender with certainty (sounds familiar? Burmese woman who turned out to be a gay man?). Best to ask for her passport when we meet again. On the neighboring table, there is a cute boy, we smile at each other, but I miss the chance to ask where he works, then he leaves with his friends. We leave at 3:30 (again more being thrown out than leaving, as they are closing). I take taxi home and am in bed at 4am. I exchanged phone numbers with the black woman in Screw Boys and we will probably see again today. LetтАЩs see where this leads.

I like her voice and she is quite entertaining (however with hindsight, there was nothing intellectual or sophisticated in our conversation). Several boys I know saw me kissing or hugging her, that will lead to some chatter. She fits the stereotype of an US-American, sometimes a bit too loud and too self-confident, and a few kg heavier than necessary. I had an interesting and fun night.

joe552
May 28th, 2013, 17:26
another great report Christian - you're certainly living life to the max. keep it up :notworthy:

scottish-guy
May 28th, 2013, 17:39
I hate to be a pedant but since Christian has raised the matter of a "new name" it was never actually Screw Boys or Screwboys (although I'm as guilty as anybody in referring to it as such) - I'd lay money it was originally Screw Boy (singular) and later (after they had moved over to Fresh Boys in Soi Twilight and back again) New Screw Boy.

As to what it's called now, well it's anybody's guess :dontknow:

timmberty
May 28th, 2013, 17:49
is this a proper sign for the bar ? it looks like it was the window display.
[attachment=0:344e7udl]screwboys.jpg[/attachment:344e7udl]

scottish-guy
May 28th, 2013, 17:52
From memory, they used to have the name painted on the outside wall, and it was definitely Screw Boy (singular). I'm going back originally to 1999/2000

Dreaded Ned also has it as "Screw Boy" - and I don't think he has updated for years.

http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/12/

timmberty
May 28th, 2013, 17:58
christian as a gay man i worry about you ... how long before we hear from you that you have become a father ??
just how does a gay man end up fathering a baby with a black women in thailand ..
to be a fly on the wall when you go back to germany and tell that to your parents.

martin911
May 28th, 2013, 18:22
I don't know about anybody else but I'm hoping the next episode involves
C , the cute Vietnamese boy and the coloured lady ( who might not be a lady ) from the US ( who might be from Mars )

Seriously tho C , if the cute Viet boy ( who had his arms around a girl in the bar you say ) sees you put a girl into the equation
It might make it more easy to get him to go with you

I got a straight massage boy that I really liked ( in the Phillipines ) to agree to a
Meeting in my hotel if I went and offed a girl also
He said he would leave the choice of girl up to me as long as she was younger than 25
And v slim ( which I like also )
So I headed off to the biggest whore house in Manila ( only 3 blocks away lol - LA Cafe , open 24/7, full al carte menu , girls and food )
And picked out a girl ( took a few try's to find a girl that would agree )
Then we all met in the lobby ( Pan Pacific in Malate , good hotel 2 blocks from gay area @ Napkil/ Arousa ) and up to the room we went
Great fun was had - but we had to stop after 2 hours a
Or so as the girl was getting tired
V horny watching a girl being fucked , then stepping in yourself to fuck her , changing again and fucking him as he fucked the hell out of her
It wasn't until the last 30 min or so that the guy would let me fuck him , but the energy or sexual excitement led to it happening naturally - well it did when I kept to his rear hovering over his ass like a bird looking for the right time to swoop down and claim its prey

So we are waiting C in anticipation of the next episode !

I abs hate any of those reality shows that are so popular on tv nowadays
But I think if there was one that involved C I'd be glued to the screen like many more
What would be a good name for such a show I wonder ( relating to the Thai adventures of C )
???

scottish-guy
May 28th, 2013, 18:39
I don't know about a TV show but if it was a movie.........

Forrest Hump?

scottish-guy
May 28th, 2013, 18:43
TV shows:

I'm a German, Get Me Out of Here!

Teutonic Tales of Tits, Twats, and Trannies!

adman5000
May 28th, 2013, 19:50
[attachment=0:310jbryn]blackladyboy.jpg[/attachment:310jbryn]

C - thanks for the great adventure story. My sources supplied a picture of the black "woman" nibbling your ear. I think you are right, the go-go boys will be talking. You will have them all confused.

christianpfc
May 29th, 2013, 11:55
Timmberty's picture is as I remember it outside Screwboys from 2009-2012. Looking into old gay magazines (Bangkok Desire/Variety, Thai Phuean, and so on) I might find their adverts with how they spelled their name.

Seriously tho C , if the cute Viet boy ( who had his arms around a girl in the bar you say ) sees you put a girl into the equation
It might make it more easy to get him to go with you

The cute Vietnamese boy had his arm around a young and slim Asian women, I don't know what he thinks of a fat black woman (definitely not a girl, and I'm not sure if it's really a woman).

Krazy4thai
May 29th, 2013, 17:19
Once again a comprehensive post from Mr C. As best as I can recall the titillation in C's postings doesn't usually involve actual tits. The mental images conjured by this current post however wasn't the imagery I would have liked. Like others I've been keen to hear about how the Vietnamese Boy situation is going to resolve itself. :evil4:
I guess a post with the surprise twist this one contained just proves that we don't really know much about the posters here, as I don't recall reading any posts from Mr C. that hinted at a flip-side to his tastes. I may have just missed them if they were there .
Although I'm partial to dark skin myself there's no way her nibblers would have made it anywhere near my ears. In fact I dont even like women being in go-gos or host bars when I'm present.The last thing I want or think about when I'm in Thailand is a woman. I admit back in my foolish youth I was guilty occasionally of bringing a woman into the equation to get my hands on a str8 ( for all intents and purposes) or experimenting bi guy not sure if he's bi or not. Oh please!! if you suck cock or take it up the rear you're at least in the realm of bi. But I digress. :laughing3:
The ongoing story of the Vietnamese guy does bring back fond memories of my times spent @ Scorpion Bar. I used to hang a bit in Blue Boy and was there when Scorpion was being set up in 2011 and before they extended into Blue Boy bar. Scorpion was originally set up to be a muscle boy bar ( and wanna be muscle boys) many of whom were closer to 30 than 25. At first there were about 8 regular boys/guys at the bar 2 of whom I know from my own experience were gay, the rest being str8, in their own minds anyway, by Thai standards. I don't recall seeing a young viet guy there in mid 2012 tho.
In the first post I remember reading when the vietnamese boy featured, there was some musing as to whether he was the partner to one of the guys at the bar. At the time I recall thinking it was highly unlikely, thinking it more probable that he was considering bulking up and was hanging with the guys who already are, for tips or training partners etc.. It appears from later posts that he is most probably str8 or, simply "gay for pay", if that, like most of the others at Scorpion. There was also some spillover of the younger more slender guys when Blue Boy closed and after the bars were merged. Another thought occurred that maybe the boy Mr C. had become enamored of was one of these latter boys. Maybe I'll see for myself if I bother with BKK in July. I am curious to see for myself this boy who has so entranced him and there is one one particularly good fuck at the bar I would like to partake of again on my up-coming trip. I'll see how things pan out.

christianpfc
May 29th, 2013, 17:56
Fresh Boys 28.05.2013

(The common thread is the black woman, so I post it here.)

She calls me in the afternoon, we agree to meet at night (20:30 in Soi Twilight). I am in Soi Twilight at about 20:45 and call her. She will be there at 9pm. I walk around inside and outside the Soi, waiting for her. 21:20 I call her again, but she doesnтАЩt pick up. So I go to Fresh Boys and wait there for her. I barely ordered my drink, when she calls and later joins me in Fresh Boys.

Fresh boys has new underwear for their boys. Last year, they had hideous underwear that deterred me from entering. That was changed to acceptable underwear, and since a few weeks ago they have underwear that is ok by my standards.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 4, 6, 16, 26, 28, 29, 10, 33, 30, 31, 8, one boy who was offed before I could see his number
Few tattoos: 34, 9, 24, 18
Many tattoos: 1, 17, 21, 2, 32

There are three boys that I might take for free: 18, 17, 30. I think number 30 is the Vietnamese boy I had last year who asked for 2000 Bath for short time and whom I had to shove out of my room with 1600 after hard negotiations.

The music is too loud, aircon and light are ok during the rotation of boys. During the show, the lighting is horrible, mostly too dark, but then there are flashes that blind you. During show, most boys disappear into a back room. At least there are no ladyboys in the show. Show was from 22:18 to 22:48. Sprite is 280 Baht. On average there were five customers in the bar, when we were there (21:25 to 22:55) there were a total of 15 customers I guess.

We kiss again, this time staff express jealousy and disgust. There is one boy whom I had two years ago (via gayromeo, but who is not so much my type, wonтАЩt take him again) who is jealous. She puts her legs on top of mine, but later I have to ask her to remove them, they are too heavy!

We pay and leave (I give 20 Baht tip, she doesnтАЩt tip, same as before in Screw Boys, so there are US-Americans who do not tip!). After a stroll through Soi Twilight, we end in MaxisтАЩ for dinner.

She has two full meals (same yesterday at the food court), I just have dessert. We ogle at X-Boys, and she takes many pictures of Soi Twilight and X-Boys (open door), despite protestations of several of their doormen. The Thai boy from yesterday walks past, she invites him for a drink and asks him why he didnтАЩt come back yesterday. I am pretty sure she has facial hair on chin and neck that is clean shaven.

We pay and leave at 00:55. On Surawong, she hooks up with a Thai boy (I think I saw him in Fresh Boys) and we say goodbye and they leave on a tuk-tuk. I am tired, so I canтАЩt join them in her hotel in Sukhumvit (she would like me to stay with her overnight, even if no sex is involved, a wish I will be able to fulfill on the weekend).

Before going home, I stroll through the food court and Soi Twilight. I have the following chat with the Vietnamese Boy (translated from Thai):
тАЬDo you speak Thai language?тАЭ
тАЬNo, I donтАЩt.тАЭ
тАЬDo you speak English?тАЭ
тАЬI donтАЩt know.тАЭ
It seems the communication problems on our first encounter (non-offable boy tread) were due to loud music (I had to shout when talking with the owner). But he is not interested in conversation with me, or he has instructions not to talk to customers?

I take taxi home from Rama 4. Today and tomorrow I need a rest, so we will probably meet again on Friday, hopefully for mutual benefit (this time her company was more of a burden).

adman5000
May 30th, 2013, 00:41
Sorry, I posted a reply this am. It said it successfully posted, then it mysteriously disappeared. So I will post again.

Christian this latest post perplexes me. Either you are dragging us along on a "story" or you are morphing into one of the BKK lost souls. We all want you to be successful and enjoy what you want. Your writing is enjoyable and hopefully real, but one never knows on these boards. Many get their kicks stringing others along. I think your problem is that your activities are not exactly aligned with your goals and you appear to be letting these characters lead you astray from your true goal. :dontknow:

Previously, you said:

My idea was to meet two or three boys per week from gayromeo or camfrog or from real life for free or cheap, find a boyfriend or move on or stay fuckbuddy.

So why are you letting a black non-thai ladyboy who was a CUSTOMER at Screwboy, nibble your ear and hook up with her for dinner, etc. Shouldn't a handsome Thai or VN guy be substituted in her place?

If the VN guy didn't talk to you, was it because you did not enter the bar, buy a drink, offer to buy him a drink, and go from there? If someone stands outside, acts like a cheap charlie (not buying drinks), then one should not be surprised at not getting anywhere with him. What is in it for him? I would walk in, sit down, buy yourself a drink, offer to buy him a drink to sit with you, and go from there and see if there is anything in common or if HE would like to come back to see your room and nibble your ear and more.

Or start trying out GR and see what happens and report back.

You need to rethink your goals and make sure your actions are supporting moving towards those goals. Unless you are just into freak shows, then by all means, wander around BKK and let them lead you to whatever. But take some pics so I don't have to hunt down images on the web.

Respectfully,
YOUR COACH/MENTOR :glasses7:

joe552
May 30th, 2013, 01:06
adman, you're losing the plot again (not difficult with Christian's posts). didn't he already have a conversation with the VN boy in episode 3 (or was it 4?). they couldn't understand each other despite Christian's grasp of Thai. so that's seems a dead end.

the American (who hasn't been proven to be a ladyboy yet) is an odd character indeed. I can't understand why Christian would spend an evening with her/him - but it all adds to the spice of the stories. maybe it will turn out like the Burmese woman who was actually a man?

I think that even with pictures, these stories would be confusing. I agree he seems to have taken his eye off the ball as it were - why spend a whole evening with a woman/ladyboy/transvestite if what you want is sex with guys?

I'm sure all will be revealed before too long. or not, as the case may be :dontknow:

scottish-guy
May 30th, 2013, 01:26
Do your own voice-overs!

[youtube:yqfevq2b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVffO-mNLdE[/youtube:yqfevq2b]

adman5000
May 30th, 2013, 02:22
Joe552, I think he gave up too easily. He also said in the above post:
But he is not interested in conversation with me, or he has instructions not to talk to customers?
I think this just adds excitement to the chase. Has lack of communication ever stopped you from going after a guy of interest? Not me. I suspect Christian was just standing outside trying to initiate a conversation. He needs to act like a paying customer and more things will happen. Otherwise he is pegged as a cheap charlie and not worth bothering with. IMO
Whether true or not, it is entertaining writing.

joe552
May 30th, 2013, 02:31
I have to agree that bringing his own water to a bar is not going to endear him to the staff. I just love the odd characters he introduces out of the blue, but have to admit that this American woman might be a character too far. has Christian been fooling us all along? :dontknow:

francois
May 30th, 2013, 04:13
So why are you letting a black non-thai ladyboy who was a CUSTOMER at Screwboy, nibble your ear and hook up with her for dinner, etc. Shouldn't a handsome Thai or VN guy be substituted in her place?

If Christian took a Thai or VN guy to dinner he would have to pay for the meal; the Black Lady pays her own way, and like, PFC, no tip.

francois
May 30th, 2013, 04:17
I guess a post with the surprise twist this one contained just proves that we don't really know much about the posters here, as I don't recall reading any posts from Mr C. that hinted at a flip-side to his tastes.

In an other post Mr. C made it clear his reason for coming to Thailand was because of flip-flops :salute:

bucknaway
May 30th, 2013, 04:24
Last time I was in Screw Boys, they had some very HOT guys, but I was the only customer from time to time and since I was not going to off anyone, I tipped a few guys and made my exit.

I remember being there at show time and I don't think they put on a show at all.

On my next visit, I will stop there once to see if things have changed and if I feel more comfortable than I did the last time I may return before I fly back home.

Magnum
May 30th, 2013, 13:01
Remember that Christian starts his sex life with 29, so maybe he is still experiencing and virtually fuc*** anything that moves. But this black man/woman is really absurd, maybe he is just loosing his mind in hot thailand....

Beachlover
May 30th, 2013, 13:58
Depending on how you view it... you could either say Christian is having fun enjoying the journey and exploring himself with an open mind... or you could say he has no standards or self respect. I think it's a bit of both.

I think your problem is that your activities are not exactly aligned with your goals... You need to rethink your goals and make sure your actions are supporting moving towards those goals. Unless you are just into freak shows, then by all means, wander around BKK and let them lead you to whatever.
Yep - I agree! Well said.

That's a very common thread among your posts, ChristianPFC's. I think you're enjoying the journey (or may not?) and good for you.

But if you're serious about finding a steady boyfriend, as you've said you wanted, then it may be time to adjust the sort of decisions you make. Some of the stuff you do totally conflicts with attracting a boyfriend and will actually prevent you from attracting anyone decent. No decent Thai guy will want to be associated with a guy who does that stuff.

kjun12
May 30th, 2013, 15:26
Adman, I know christian personally. He is not leading us on. He is simply not that type of person. In person he is a little stilted but speaks solidly and clearly. He says what he means and means what he says.

Have any of you read CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES? Christian's exploits remind me of that book. Both are really entertaining.

christianpfc
May 30th, 2013, 16:28
The black woman was very entertaining on our first night (Screw Boys), and I am open to all types of acquintances.

Regarding the Vietnamese boy: On the first night I bought me and him a drink, only to find out that he is not Thai. Communication in Thai failed due to loud music and Thai being a foreign language for both of us. When I was in Scopion bar with the black woman, I had no interaction with him. When I walked past (on my way to Rama 4 to get a taxi home), I just used the opportunity that he was standing alone (he is usually alone) and in front, to probe his ability to speak Thai.

Yes, whoring around (actually I am only looking, haven't offed a boy in a while) in Soi Twilight does not get me closer to free sex or a boyfriend, but often it's the easiest way to entertainment. And I can assure everyone: everything I report here is real.

adman5000
May 30th, 2013, 17:19
Thank you Christian and Kjun12. I will accept everything as real. Honestly, I would not reply if I did not personally think it was real. I started a new thread to offer some suggestions.

christianpfc
June 4th, 2013, 17:37
X-Boys Friday 31.05.2013

(The common thread is the Black Woman.)

Black Woman calls ChristianPFC in the afternoon, so we make an appointment at 9pm in Soi Twilight.

Black Woman is in fact a man. Under better light, I could her facial hair is clean shaven, I saw the razor in the bathroom and more important, saw her naked twice before and after shower, which left no doubt. ThatтАЩs no pussy thatтАЩs hanging between her legs (although my knowledge of pussy comes only from pictures). However I shall refer to him as her or she, as she considers herself as a woman, dresses like a woman, uses womenтАЩs public bathrooms and is looking for hook-up with straight men. She says the gay dating scene in Thailand is strange to her, as she is used to being invited for drinks by straight men. She says other tourists approached on Sukhumvit Soi 4 asking тАЬHow much?тАЭ.

Black lady wants to have dinner with ChristianPFC, but ChristianPFC usually has dinner right after work, when he is hungry, so this time, so we skip dinner and go to X-Boys. Simple lack of communication and assumption, ChristianPFC enjoys dinner with friends, but you have to talk about place and time before you meet. At 21:05, we are the first customers. There was light rain outside when we entered. Drink 300 Baht.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 47, 31, 7, 555, 28, 60, 45, 009, 22, 52
Few tattoos: 44, 55, 33, 10, 2, 51, 37, 888, 14, 21, 38, 53, 666, 002
Many tattoos: 24, 444, 56, 6, 27

Aircon and light ok, music a bit too loud, smoking allowed.

There is one cute boy, number 33, whom she calls over to sit with me (again miscommunication, I call over a boy when I think so). Mamasan presses me for drink for the boy, no way. I tell her the music is too loud and ask her to lower the music, she does not move. After a few minutes she hints the boy has to go back on stage, so I tip him 100 Baht. His English is ok, but the hand-on-skin test was negative: When I put my hand on someoneтАЩs skin (in gogo bars usually the boyтАЩs knee or shoulder), I can feel if skin temperature und dryness is to my liking, and sometimes I even get a slight reaction in my trousers if everything is fine. Not in this case.

Black woman leaves to have dinner at MaxisтАЩ. I stay in X-Boys until the show starts at 22:15. I walk through the soi (cute Vietnamese boy is still in Scorpion Bar, this day white shirt, before always dressed in black). Then I join Black Woman in MaxisтАЩ. My Thai friend W is there as well (the one whom I housed and fed for two days during Songkran when he had no place to stay and no money for food) and invites me for a drink, now that his situation is better. This is a first! By coincidence, there was just one empty chair between Black Woman and my Thai friend W.

We leave MaxisтАЩ and Black Woman tells me she wants a massage at a place not far away (Proud 66 as it turned out). Why didnтАЩt she tell me earlier, so I can plan accordingly? We walk there together, with a short stop in Heart Beat Club (just looking, no drink). She gets her massage and I chat with the other boys outside, and one of them is my type. Unremarkable at first, but when I watch him move and interact with the other, he sticks out in a positive way. I buy them two bottles of Leo (one boy asked me for it). I make a stroll to Soi 6 bars, nothing new. I return and hint to the cute boy that I would like him to come with us (Black Woman and I) to her hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 4. For dancing and drinking it would be possible for him to come with us, but to hotel room cannot. I get more direct and offer 1000 Baht for short time. He does not accept this offer. Sukhumvit Soi 4 is so far away! Are they kidding me? Another boy in the group mentions 3000 Baht.

I donтАЩt know why itтАЩs 3000 Baht, I heard this number several times. From the non-available boy in Saranrom, from a Taxi driver with whom I talked about Saranrom and who said that his son went there and got 3000 Baht (maybe I misunderstood that, but it was about 3000 Baht). The boy from Dreamboys whom I met in G.O.D. I wonder where they get this number from.

Black Woman chats with two other boys, both of them are very reticent about going to hotel, clearly not for 1000 or 1500 Baht, they would consider it from 2000 Baht onwards. We have a walk to Soi Patpong and return to Proud 66. Around 1:30 am, they are still there, shop is now closed. I offer 1500 to the cute boy. No way! He says he goes home to sleep. One of the other boys suggest we come back tomorrow, and he can massage her or me for 2000 Baht tip. This is the tipping point, where I realize that everyone here (including me for increasing my offer from 1000 to 1500, never did this before) has lost his/her/their mind. The boys about tip expectations and Black Woman and I for negotiating about tips.

Side note: The cute boy had fingernails on his pinkies about 1 cm long. All other fingers were cut short. I wonder how he can give a massage with these fingernails.

There must be something wrong if these boys reject a short time for 1000 or 1500 Baht because they want to go home to sleep, but can commute to and from work by taxi (the cute boy lives in Thonburi and commutes by taxi - thatтАЩs what he told me, I saw him leaving on a motorbike). I prefer it like it is in Sunee or Saranrom: тАЬCan I go with you?тАЭ тАЬNo, take me!тАЭ тАЬNo, take me, please!тАЭ. Now these are massage boys and no prostitutes, but I am sure they know whatтАЩs going on in nearby places and know what to do to increase their tip for the massage. The only problem is I donтАЩt want his hands on my body, I want my hands on his body, and if I pay, I want to dictate place and time.

We go to Soi Twilight and there, after most gogo bars have closed, are a few boys around and one of them is my type. I think itтАЩs the same I saw on Monday at the food court. He is from Cambodia and is happy to come with us for 1500. Black Woman hooks up with another boy from the group and all four of us get a taxi to her hotel.

Each of us has sex with his boy. Sex is so-so. ItтАЩs a bit too dark, the music is a bit too loud, and I have cold feet (when aircon is on, I always have to wrap my feet in the duvet during sex so they stay warm). I pay my boy 1500.

Black Women quickly realizes that her boy canтАЩt fuck her because he canтАЩt get it up and itтАЩs too small by her standards, so she switches over to get a massage from him. This does not work well, too. She dismisses him with 500 Baht. Black WomanтАЩs voice and actions show that she is used to give commands and does not accept contradiction, the boy accepts without saying a word. I wonder what the boys talk about us.

The two boys leave at 3:25. Black Woman wants to go out again, dressing up takes about half an hour. She asks a taxi driver to take us to a disco. ItтАЩs тАЬSpicyтАЭ where we stay 4:05 to 5:10 (300 Baht entry including one drink, she pays for both of us). After disco, we have whatever you call a meal between 5 and 6 in the morning, before going to bed at 6:20 in the morning. We sit down and each of us gets a menu, Black Women immediately starts chatting with people on the next table (two youngish Farang and two Thai girls) for about 15 minutes while I fend off the waiters saying that my friend hasnтАЩt chosen yet. Then they leave, and Black Women suddenly gets back to ordering food, clicking her fingers and waving her arms at the staff: тАЬHello, is there anyone who can take my order? I want to order food now!тАЭ

I donтАЩt remember when I last time went to bed that late or saw a sunrise, but I donтАЩt want to repeat this experience. This completely screws up my wake-sleep rhythm.

In front of the restaurant, she asks a standing taxi for the fare to Sukhumvit 4. He quotes 100 Baht. She then turns to a random passer-by (youngish Farang, probably previous customer at Spicy): тАЬWhy do they always overcharge foreigners?тАЭ (stupid question, with a bit of experience you know that standing taxis in certain locations refuse to use the meter and overcharge). I donтАЩt understand his answer, but her reaction is funny: тАЬHoney, IтАЩm not flirting with you. Calm down, nobody is trying to pick your scrawny little white ass up. I just asked you a simple question!тАЭ Hilarious!

We are back in her hotel at 6:20am and go to bed. We wake up in the late afternoon and Black Woman starts touching my dick, gets it half hard and continues with sucking. Good technique, but I have no imagination, I canтАЩt get my mind around that there is actually a big black guy and not a Thai twink on my dick. But if I could get my hands and eyes on a Thai twink, that would make all of us happy. Maybe next time. She gets me hard enough to pull a condom over and insert my dick into her ass. But then I lose my erection, so she just has a wank. Both of us get up (17:45) and shower (separately). She takes pictures of me while I walk in her room in underwear or towel. (She takes pictures of everyone everywhere when she feels like it, without asking and even after protests from doormen at X-Boys.)

She needs half an hour to get ready, we leave her room 18:30. Black Woman asks me what I just wrote down (on my expenses sheet, which I use for general notes as well). тАЬI just wrote that we got up at 17:45 and left at 18:30, which implies that you need half an hour to get ready, whereas I need just 5 minutes.тАЭ тАЬDid you take any more notes about me?тАЭ I scroll through notes from previous days тАЬNo, nothing specialтАЭ тАЬSo thatтАЩs all, that I need 30 minutes to get ready for going out?тАЭ тАЬYesтАЭ I didnтАЩt tell her that I share our adventures and her character flaws on the internet to a growing worldwide readership of gay men. ThatтАЩs my revenge for her taking pictures of me semi-nude (or even nude?) in her hotel room without asking me.

We have dinner in a Pizzeria not far away from her hotel on Soi 4. All meals we had together, she canтАЩt just order something from the menu like normal people do, there is always some fuss. In this case, she doesnтАЩt even look at the menu, just asks the owner (?) тАЬDo you have pasta? Is it good?тАЭ, in other cases she wanted more of this and less of that and so on. Or she tells me тАЬTry this! DonтАЩt you think this food is too salty/sour/spicy/bland?тАЭ While we are eating, she is watching the people who walk past, commenting on who is handsome and who not, and even knocking on the window from inside to get the attraction of someone who is walking past and whom she considers handsome.

When we pay, Black Woman asks me for 60 Baht because she has no small change. (Oh no, we had this before, she still owes me 40 Baht I lend her to purchase fake eyelids, but I got back 100 Baht for taxi.) I tell her: тАЬListen, you pay with your 1000 Baht note and give you the 360 Baht my meal cost. That way, you will have small change. I always have small change, because I know I will need it, I am speaking of experience, I got into unpleasant situations because I had no small change!тАЭ тАЬBut you didnтАЩt have small change when I paid your entry at Spicy!тАЭ тАЬThat was an invitation, I would never have gone to that place and especially not at that time!тАЭ тАЬBut I would never have gone to that Twinky bar and thought you invited me. Actually, thatтАЩs what IтАЩm used to from AmericaтАЭ. Communication, communication!

After almost 24 hours with her, I am exhausted. I feel like being entourage or an escort (without pay). This difference in character is interesting for a while, but then it becomes strenuous. She can chat up everyone and has music in her blood. In gogo bars, she starts singing and dancing on her seat. ChristianPFC on the contrary has a policy: no singing, no dancing. Maybe I can learn from her: if the situation had been the other way round (i.e. if I had had a sexual interest in her, but am not her type), I would have been sitting in the bar waiting for the right moment to approach her and looking for the right words to say until she had left the bar. She on the other hand, got to kissing within five minutes and got me into her bed within five days. That women know what she wants and how to get it, and she doesnтАЩt take тАЬnoтАЭ as an answer!

While we stay on the sidewalk and say goodbye (kisses on both cheeks and mouth and hand-holding), a Thai friend whom I have known for over two years and met several times (in Pattaya, Bangkok, and his home town) walks past on the opposite site with his Farang boyfriend. We wave at each other. Black Woman goes back to her hotel, ChristianPFC joins his Thai friend and his (ChristianPFCтАЩs Thai friendтАЩs тАУ тАЬhisтАЭ is ambiguous in this context) boyfriend for a drink in a restaurant not far away. You have to be careful, I wouldnтАЩt wave my arm at a Thai friend who is with someone else, I wouldnтАЩt even acknowledge him in a way that others notice, but my Thai friend initiated it and invited me to join them, so it must be ok with his boyfriend to meet other Farang friends. Finally some normal people!

ChristianPFC takes BTS and bus back to his place to get some well-deserved rest. He calls a friend (Lamlukka hairdresser from Singapore former ICK) to ask if he is free on Sunday. That will be a separate topic.

Next week (i.e. this week), I will take some rest as well with hopefully uneventful meetings with old friends and new acquaintances from gayromeo. I have to get away from areas of prostitution and meet some normal people.

timmberty
June 4th, 2013, 17:44
i reckon this black women is bucky, christain .. you said she was american !!!
the plot thickens ...

joe552
June 4th, 2013, 18:25
Jeez Christian - I was exhausted just reading your adventure. Great fun.

Smiles
June 4th, 2013, 18:43
I hate to be a pedant but since Christian has raised the matter of a "new name" it was never actually Screw Boys or Screwboys (although I'm as guilty as anybody in referring to it as such) - I'd lay money it was originally Screw Boy (singular) and later (after they had moved over to Fresh Boys in Soi Twilight and back again) New Screw Boy.
As to what it's called now, well it's anybody's guess :dontknow:
And back to pedantic: My guess is that somewhere along the line the bar has changed hands and the name changed to the plural. I remember it as 'Screwboy' as well.
Using the singular would be quite understandable if it had a Thai owner who did his own signage without consulting a farang or getting it vetted by a professional Thai translator: the Thai language has other ways of pluralizing and have no equivalent for the necessary 's' as english does.
English speakers use the plural 's', and miss it immediately when a foreign speaker drops it ... as in the case of 'Screwboy', it just doesn't 'sound' quite right.
The DreadedNed map of Silom has December 2007 as the last revision (?!) and it reads as 'Screw Boys'. Shows you how long it's been since I was there!

Now, if for instance it were 'Screw-a-Boy', even though many are available inside, it would be fine ... no need for the plural.
Except for maybe Christian who apparently enjoys multiple Thais at his own wienie roast. Even many Mamasan(s).

scottish-guy
June 4th, 2013, 19:04
...The DreadedNed map of Silom has December 2007 as the last revision (?!) and it reads as 'Screw Boys'...

...and the DreadedNed bar review gives it as Screw Boy :sign5:

Sen Yai
June 4th, 2013, 20:03
Actually, the history of Screw Boy goes like this:

The name was Screw Boy (non-plural) and the rumour was they intended to call it 'School Boy' but, in deference to PC thinking, changed to Screw Boy, which sounds similar in Thai pronunciation: Sa-koo Boy

Originally located at 37/3-17 Patpong 2 they moved across to 894/8 Soi Pratuchai (aka Soi Twighlight) in October 1998.

In August 1999 they moved back to the old location in Patpong 2

In January 2007 the name changed to New Screw Boys (plural) and moved to the 3rd floor of 894/11 Soi Pratuchai with the entrance was on the corner opposite Balls Sports Bar.

In only March 2007 they moved across the Soi to no. 38/78 which was previously occupied by Fresh Boy X (part of the X-Group) and not the confused with Fresh Beach Boys which remains at no. 894/10~11 even today.

And then in June 2007 they moved back to 37/3-17 Patpong 2 and had a Grand Opening in September. The name reverted to Screw Boys (dropping the тАШNewтАЩ but maintaining the plural)

So thereтАЩs pedantry for you. All the above can be verified on-line, if you know where to look.

Smiles
June 4th, 2013, 20:07
" ... So thereтАЩs pedantry for you. All the above can be verified on-line, if you know where to look ... "
And excellent pendantry it is Sen Yai.
No way. Who needs to 'look-it-up' when Sawatdee has you? Thanks for the fascinating history lesson.

scottish-guy
June 4th, 2013, 20:30
I can add a bit more!

During the brief move across to Soi Prostitute (Jan-June 2007) the original space at 37/3-17 Patpong 2 became an unsuccessful "high-class" Fanny Bar ("Fanny" as in the UK sense) under the Screw Boy management (Khun Porn).

The two horrendous trannys fondly known as Dracula's Daughters (including the one that did the fuck show) moved over to Soi Prostitute with the boys, but did not return when the bar moved back.

Beachlover
June 4th, 2013, 21:04
I just made the effort to read ChristianPFC's latest adventure above... quite funny and one of those spontaneous things that happen when we travel.

The black woman is a lunatic and Christian sure is an odd guy... You two sound like a great couple! :sign5:

adman5000
June 5th, 2013, 04:09
ChristianPFC said: He calls a friend (Lamlukka hairdresser from Singapore former ICK)

What is ICK? many possibilities.

joe552
June 5th, 2013, 04:16
oh do try to keep up, adman ( difficult, I know). Isn't ICK the old name for a club/disco now called Singapore? I admit I could be totally wrong on this one, but that's how I read it.

christianpfc
June 5th, 2013, 13:43
"ICK" is a gay disco in Ramkhamhaeng 89/2 that recently changed its name to "Singapore". You can find their adverts in gay publications.

The sentence is short for: "Thai friend who lives in Lamlukka and works as a hairdresser (in Lamlukka) and whom I met in "Singapore" disco (former "ICK" disco)."

Sen Yai
June 5th, 2013, 14:29
"ICK" is a gay disco in Ramkhamhaeng 89/2 that recently changed its name to "Singapore".

Of course for PLU, ICK is code for I see cock