PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Splash Looking for boy shower show

andrewcraig
May 28th, 2013, 06:37
last year I met a young guy who did shower show and we met on beach ,sometimes coffee .there has not been much about splash here but remembered he sometimes danced as vanna's
think his family were living in pattaya so he would not have gone home
maybe some boys may dance other bars?

timmberty
May 28th, 2013, 07:05
WHAT ?

andrewcraig
May 28th, 2013, 07:18
looks like it is closing time for pubs in UK

timmberty
May 28th, 2013, 07:20
i was thinking the same .. your post makes no sense at all !!

stevehadders
May 28th, 2013, 12:47
If you mean Splash as in the bar throb and splash.....it was bought and changed to Copa some years ago, they have swim shows but not seen a shower show in last few visits. I think the best shower show , IMHO is t nab....amazing and well worth watching

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2013, 13:21
There was a Splash go go in Soi 1 as well as the the former bar Splash renamed as Copa. It lasted for less than 3 months, had a shower show, but the nudes were too young and BIB did not like that.

They used to work as Vassa's bar, they may have some detail. It was reported closed about 12- 18 months ago

The following quotes had some good reports for the short time it was open.

I hit splash soon after it opened. It was one of the best places I visited.
Even the shower show, which I usually dislike, was pretty good.

Definitely my kind of boys there. Can't wait to get back.

Highly recommended.

Agreed on this one! Nicely refurbed place. I went last night after not having been to BT and surrounds for a year. Short show and the curtains get closed from prying eyes.
Drinks are 180 bht for beer 150 bht for water. Owned by an Indian guy. There were no customers in this bar from midnight to 1am which seems a shame. Took a couple of
guys off. They turned out to be fun guys. I think you will enjoy this place Colmx :tongue3:

Yes there is a few boys that live together that all worked in Vassa before that have been in my company a few times in Dave/The Club and they were fun to have at your table for the nite --
Have not been to see the bar yet --but its on my "to do "list along with a few of the boys names !!

colmx
May 29th, 2013, 03:40
some of the boys from the Splash show (in old Gentlemans club premises on Pattaya Soi 1) are now working 2-3 doors down the street in Superstar show bar... they were working in WWB but seem to have moved to superstar now....

Another one of the guys is working in BBB show

So you may find them there...