PDA

View Full Version : Phuket Club One Seven Phuket earns Certificate of excellenc

lonelywombat
May 26th, 2013, 14:05
Check out our newly upgraded website: http://www.cluboneseven.net/home.html

CLUB ONE SEVEN PHUKET EARNS 2013 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE

Honoured as a Top Performing Specialty Lodging as Reviewed by Travellers on the WorldтАЩs Largest Travel Site

Phuket/Thailand тАУ 22 May 2013 тАУ Club One Seven Phuket is proud to announce that it has received the TripAdvisor┬о Certificate of Excellence award for the second year running. This accolade, which honours hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor, and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide. Only the top-performing 10 per cent of businesses listed on TripAdvisor receive this prestigious award.

Excellence-Badge_2013_en

To qualify for a Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travellers on TripAdvisor, and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.

тАЬClub One Seven Phuket is excited and honoured to receive the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for two consecutive years,тАЭ said Daniel, Inn Keeper at Club One Seven Phuket. тАЬOur goal is to offer our guests a simple paradise. We strive to offer a memorable experience with outstanding customer care from our friendly and helpful staff team. This accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on TripAdvisor. тАЭ

To show our appreciation, we would like to offer our guests a very special promotion for this Summer Season: Stay 2 Nights and Get the 3rd Night Free. This special тАЬThank You PromotionтАЭ is valid for room bookings and period of stays from now until 31st October 2013. On top of that, you will receive an additional 10% discount off our Food menu in the Home Dining Caf├й & Lounge during your stay.

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Club One Seven Phuket, we would like to thank all of our guests for their continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back home with us in the very near future.

Club One Seven Phuket

and Home Dining Cafe & Lounge

9/9-10 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach

Phuket 83150, Thailand

telephone (calling from overseas): +66 76 366 360

telephone (calling within Thailand): 076 366 359 or 076 366 360

fax: +66 76 366 361

email: info@cluboneseven.net

http://www.cluboneseven.net/home.html

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/Club17Phuket

boutique hotel l dining cafe & lounge

the inn l pool garden l gym & fitness

Your Home Away From Home....

pong
May 26th, 2013, 19:23
puh-having seen how many of even humble streetside foodstalls in Saigon-and also some spots of BKK-have such a cerrtificate-and how easy it is to have any type of certificate ''made special for you'' at about any BKK tourist spot, I do not think its worth 1 half cent. PLus that as I have to plough through those endless fearful Qs of TA-fora every few days, they may well get the ''utter command in stupidity'' prize- the mud statue for rainy seasons or so.

witchhunt
May 28th, 2013, 20:08
Pong. I dont understand your post and do wonder about the world you live in.

I suppose you are one of those posting on an I Phone and do not know or care about corrections.

Have been there ,enjoyed my stay,not as good as the old place that was swept away in the tsumami, but good company, staff and will return.

Smiles
May 28th, 2013, 21:56
Pong has been posting on most boards for years. His writing style is a charming version of 'nouveau incomprehensible' and he seems to revel in it.
On the other hand, Pong is reasonably knowledgeable regarding Thailand and Bangkok in particular, and has been helpful over time. He probably thinks he knows more about Thailand than he actually does, but that can undoubtedly be said of most members here.

Give Pong's 'style' some slack and go with the info provided ... difficult to decipher as it may be.