PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Albury Club lately?

adman5000
May 26th, 2013, 08:34
I have not yet been to Albury Mens Club since they moved. Has anyone been to the new place lately and is it difficult to walk to from the BTS and is the setup and selection similar?

MiniMee
May 26th, 2013, 14:01
Yes I went there a few weeks ago. I walked there from Phromphong Sky Train station тАУ itтАЩs about the same distance as the old place was from Nana тАУ about 1km.

The set up in terms of service is similar and the rooms are arranged in the upper floors of an old house тАУ a bit like the old GQ.

I had a nice guy called Jack, who gave a great massage тАУ overall a good experience to be recommended.

pong
May 26th, 2013, 19:20
thats about the 1st report I ever saw of it. Its NOT at all close to a BTS-its far in the soi and in fact a little closer by the other end, where the hypermarkets of TescoLotus and former Carrefour, now BigC/Extra stand.
Albury also runs JEY club-which is in Sukh. soi 41 (I think, from memory) a very japanese soi, there is a TOPS market at the street end, close by Prom Pong BTS. Jey is cheaper, notably in its min. tip, some staff rotate between the 2, and I always have found good pleasure there. Excellent JPNese style before/.after, but ot much english unless 1 of the older boys is there (ex-guy from Albury too, name is TOM). Its a single old-style ''villa'' in a garden.
IN soi 26, in the ''nick'' beside 4wingsHTL is a new place named FullMoon, advertises also on thaimassageboy, as do Albury+Jey.Is a little shorter by Sukhumvit.

Brad the Impala
May 27th, 2013, 01:52
Albury also runs JEY club-which is in Sukh. soi 41 (I think, from memory) a very japanese soi, there is a TOPS market at the street end, close by Prom Pong BTS. Jey is cheaper, notably in its min. tip, some staff rotate between the 2, and I always have found good pleasure there. Excellent JPNese style before/.after, but ot much english unless 1 of the older boys is there (ex-guy from Albury too, name is TOM). Its a single old-style ''villa'' in a garden.

Checking I can see that you are correct that it's Soi 41, which caught my attention. I used to live in an old style Villa in Soi 41 in the late seventies, could it have been turned into a spa? The soi was far too sedate then, with an ex Prime Minister living in it, but it was a long time ago! Must visit this spa just for nostagia's sake!