PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance / Small Questions Thread

dante
May 23rd, 2013, 08:21
For any small issues or bug reports, please post them here, and I'll reply shortly. I'll open a separate thread for future development and modifications, as we should try to keep those two conversations separate.

Matt, he can't post when in Pattaya ?????

We're talking about "Rush, Yet Again" can't post while in Pattaya, correct? I'll need more details. What error does he get? Can he load the board? What happens when he tries to post?

Am I able to delete the ads that arenтАЩt paying anything through the Admin CP or are you able to remove them through the Master Controls?
IтАЩd like to start replacing these with either new freebies until March 2014 or new contracts.

Yep, go ahead anytime. Login to the ACP, click on "Advertiser Management" in the bottom left corner. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom (third party), and it lists all the current advertisers. Each row in that table has Edit and Delete links in the right column. Go ahead and edit / delete / add as desired.

in the last week or more I get the following message ONLY when trying to load a Sawatdee page, AT LEAST ONCE PER SESSION

I am not sure what causes this but I can usually load second or third time

FYI

Trevor
---------------------------------------------------
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem

Will contact him, and ask how I can recreate the error.

I think that's all I have. Again, instead of e-mailing me, please just use this thread for any type of maintenance, small issues, or bug reports that come up.

jinks
August 7th, 2013, 23:08
Dante,

Are you still there ?

I've tidied up the Forums, new ideas ? for the new site !!!