PDA

View Full Version : A few Pattaya questions

Bishyguy
May 23rd, 2013, 03:53
Hi everyone
Sorry for asking this in my first post and topic but I just wonder if anyone got any advice for me and tips as I got a few questions.

I'm coming to Pattaya for two weeks in July and I got a sexual fantasy I hope to do while I'm there.

I just wanted t know what bar's has short time rooms in sunee and boystowns?
And can I get 3-5 thai guys to join me same time . Is there any bar or gogo that could help me out and do this.

Once again I would be very happy on any advice. Thanks

francois
May 24th, 2013, 00:32
This poster was outed as a troll on GayButtonForum.

joe552
May 24th, 2013, 00:47
I spoke with this poster on Gay Romeo and he appeared genuine to me. In fact, it was me who suggested he use this forum to ask his question. I'm not sure I'd be that concerned about what happens in that other place - GB simply said he'd received information but didn't disclose what it was or where it had come from. I don't know the OP apart from brief conversations on GR, but I have no reason to doubt that he's genuinely looking for the information he's asked for.

timmberty
May 24th, 2013, 00:53
go have a look on the pattaya bitch board joe .. uncle albert.

joe552
May 24th, 2013, 01:06
it may well be that the OP is uncle albert from the bitch board - I've no way of knowing. but the person I messaged on GR seemed genuine. oh well, no great harm done.

Bishyguy
May 24th, 2013, 01:46
Hi everyone
I just wanted to say I had no clue what I did wrong on the other forum site as I got a few helpful tips but some reason they thought I was faker/joker or a bot. I got recommend by joe552 from GR to come to this bored.

I hope to clear that up. I could not find a lot of details about want I wanted to do as it's once in a life time thing I want to try.

I've been told about one place in sunnee which was helpful so far and I'm open up for more advice.

Cheers

francois
May 24th, 2013, 04:52
http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.c ... ng-them-up (http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.com/pg/forum/topic/9305548/i-love-winding-them-up)

Uncle.Albert. 16 hours ago

Its great winding up old blow-hole and his mates, the dirty old buggers fall for it every time lol

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5727

joe552
May 24th, 2013, 05:11
I've been chatting with the OP on Gay Romeo for the past couple of hours and have absolutely no doubt that he's genuine. Of course, this is the internet, so I could be totally taken for a ride, but I don't believe so. I'd rather take the OP at face value (and as I say, having chatted for a couple of hours) over any posting by Uncle Albert, whoever he is, on the Bitch Board.

Maybe the BB is engaging in some kind of double bluff - claiming to be trolling when the poster is actually genuine, which I believe the OP to be. I know who'd I rather have a beer with, and it wouldn't be Uncle Albert and his crew

timmberty
May 24th, 2013, 07:18
Hi everyone
I just wanted to say I had no clue what I did wrong on the other forum site as I got a few helpful tips but some reason they thought I was faker/joker or a bot. I got recommend by joe552 from GR to come to this bored.

I hope to clear that up. I could not find a lot of details about want I wanted to do as it's once in a life time thing I want to try.

I've been told about one place in sunnee which was helpful so far and I'm open up for more advice.

Cheers
hey bishy you got advised by joe to post over here ... so why did you post on gaybutts board before you posted on here ??
did joe advise you to go there first ... and they say the kids of today are dumb.

Bishyguy
May 24th, 2013, 07:57
Sorry I should have posted on here first. The other site was a site I was looking at before as I just google search a pattaya forum site . Yeah your right I should have listen to what I've got told first.

It's kinda crazy as I've seem to cause too much trouble and I actually just wanted to know a few things what I could not ask on straight forums or even ladyboy forum for being worried that everyone would treat me differently .

a447
May 24th, 2013, 15:13
Bishy, you neglected to explain your post on the BB.

Problems with your short term memory??