PDA

View Full Version : how things DON'T change.

ainamor
May 19th, 2013, 15:15
Jinks has alway applied double standards to his moderating, one set of standards to promote his friends and another set for others posters.

The same goes for deletions, any adverse comment about Jink's friends or their business activities get deleted, think back to the 'Ocean One' promotion for a prime example of protecting comments made by your friends.

(cut from another thread - posted to allow another long memory to be corrected - jinks)

jinks
May 19th, 2013, 15:57
The same goes for deletions, any adverse comment about jinks' friends or their business activities get deleted, think back to the 'Ocean One' promotion for a prime example of protecting comments made by your friends.

English corrected, but I can't correct your memories.

NO comments, good or bad, were allowed at the request of the promoter.

My friend, Rob, was an investor and his comments and comments about him were deleted too.

As will all future comments that attack/promote these items.

(without further reply or comment)

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 16:32
The BitchBoard is across the hall.

Let's leave him to it.

timmberty
May 19th, 2013, 20:30
well i was right deleted within 10 minutes .. you is slipping jinks im told in your prime you would have had it deleted before it even hit the morning shelf .... tut tut
i find it really rather amusing tho that a thread about posts being deleted has posts being deleted ..
even scotty cant come up with a one liner funnier than that ...
bring back the fat one !!!