PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a boy say No?

egel
May 18th, 2013, 07:08
Apart from beer bars, and gogo bars where they almost have to go with you, have you ever been refused by a boy in Pattaya?

I mean in other meeting places like restaurants, shops, casual meetings in the street, motorcy drivers etc.

And I dont mean free sex, I mean where you are prepared to pay!

So has anyone made an offer to pay for sex in Pattaya and had it turned down?

colmx
May 18th, 2013, 10:01
I had a boy refuse to go with me 12 years ago in Throb
I was 27 at the time... so not all that old (or ugly :dontknow: :dontknow: at the time)
He just didn't want to have anything to do with me!
In retrospect he looked like skeletor... so glad i had nothing to do with him either :blackeye:

1.5 years ago i had the same situation wth a boy in MicMy Boys... the mamasan called him over to our table but he refused... this caused a big kerfuffle amongst the staff
Later that night he followed me to the toilet and told me he was scared of my BF... i explained to him that BF and i were in an open relationship...and my BF was not a scary guy!
Afterwards he lost his shyness and voluntarily came to join our table... but i had found someone new at that stage... so his chance had passed!

bucknaway
May 18th, 2013, 11:30
It happened with me on one of my first 2 or 3 visits to Thailand. I am a shy person in public. I can't help it and I can't get over it. It is who I am when I am interacting with people and much more so when it comes to working bar guys. I am not sure if it happened in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, but I remember asking for a guy to come sit with me. The mamasan went to him and he shook his head no. She came back and apologized to me telling me that maybe he was scared because getting fucked would hurt too much. After I mustered up enough courage, I told the mamasan I was a bottom only to hear her scream, jump up from her seat, give me a look of disbelief, ask me again in a different way if I am a bottom and then going to the guy I was interested in and telling him I was a bottom. Once he knew that he came and sat with me but I didn't off him. I know that much because I am a predictable Virgo. All of my actions are typical me :gy:

arsenal
May 19th, 2013, 16:31
Am I going mad or have Latinpoxs' and my posts on this thread disappeared?

newalaan2
May 19th, 2013, 17:38
Am I going mad or have Latinpoxs' and my posts on this thread disappeared?
Can you confirm that you have definitely made a post on this thread which has disappeared without explantion? I am very much hoping, as I know many others are, that has not happened or going to happen. If the owner thinks that deleting posts without explanation is going to encourage posters to return to this forum he is very, very mistaken IMHO. Chances are............the exact opposite will happen.

Never had a boy said no........so far. Had a refusal to take off a boy once by the bar management, the boy wanted to come but the mamasan wouldn't let him as a favourite customer had 'booked' the lad. I dont like that. If a customer wants a boy later he should get the off fee paid and the boy can then take himself out of view. I too have arranged to take a boy later, but always paid the off fee in advance. The boy told me he actually disliked the customer but the pressure was on from management because when the customer did come he always arrived with friends and they bought a few drinks, as opposed to the 2 or 3 a single guy like me would. I suppose nothing too wrong with a 'commercial' decision. I just hope that customer turned up.

a447
May 19th, 2013, 17:40
Yes, they have disappeared.

And I also I PMd surfcrest about the disappearance of a post in another thread.

I have never had a guy refuse to go with me, as far as I can remember. But then again, I spend my time in circles where it is not in the boy's best interests to say no.

I've never tried to pick up a guy outside the bar scene.

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 18:15
I did have a boy say he would rather shag Mr Bean - but that wasn't in Thailand.

:crybaby:

joe552
May 19th, 2013, 18:39
and I'd say exactly the same today :occasion9:

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 18:45
Except Joe, I have it on good authority that you actually have shagged Mr Bean!

:party

joe552
May 19th, 2013, 18:58
at least he paid the going rate - unlike some I could mention :violent1:

arsenal
May 19th, 2013, 19:02
Well if they have gone that would be very strange. Latinpox's post was his usual chat about his sexual shenanigans and mine was a gentle piss taking reply. Jinks, can you shed light on this? Glitches, gremlins or something else?

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 19:04
at least he paid the going rate - unlike some I could mention :violent1:

You ungrateful swine - I remember it clearly - I gave you what the sex was worth and an extra 100B for your taxi, so that was 150B I gave you altogether - and I'm still waiting on my change!!!

You can have another comeback and then we'll need to wrap it up or be accused of derailing the thread and having some fun (god forbid)

:hello2:

joe552
May 19th, 2013, 19:08
I'll let you have the last word on that one, scotty

Back on topic - I only go with boys from beer bars or go go bars, so never been turned down. Never been refused a second visit either.

timmberty
May 19th, 2013, 19:45
Well if they have gone that would be very strange. Latinpox's post was his usual chat about his sexual shenanigans and mine was a gentle piss taking reply. Jinks, can you shed light on this? Glitches, gremlins or something else?
arsenal you were so happy when some of the old members came back .. so many more would be posting etc etc ...
well now you have to get used to deleted posts ... we dont have room on the board for the hilarious posts between members as found in this thread, and other members who post rubbish.
i bet you must love the twoing and throwing here .... i can see why you wanted those posters back on .... i've not stopped laughing yet ... mister bean indeed .... :sign5: :sign5: :occasion9:

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 19:54
Oh, I know, Timmberty - isn't it terrible here now - people having a laugh together?

Absolutely shocking!

jinks
May 19th, 2013, 20:20
What ever were you throwing ? and how far did it go ????

newalaan2
May 19th, 2013, 20:35
Oh, I know, Timmberty - isn't it terrible here now - people having a laugh together. Absolutely shocking!I bet the whole board wishes we could could turn the clock back a couple of weeks to the good old days when Lazarus was still here with his gay quips and merry banter. Why don't you start a poll on it?
The only 'people' having a laugh together are you and your selfish buddy, while not the whole board, but certainly a good percentage i'm sure would like to turn the clock back to May 8th and 'miss that particular day out' if this is going to get back to the level of thread interuptions as was in the months before Neal departed .........

Funny? This load of inane drivel is funny?....who sez? It's maybe amusing to find anybody who actually admits to finding it 'fun' but what the fux it got to do with the subject or even connected to any of the relevant side issues? Nothing! Sure it's 'fun' for you and joe552 so why not start your very own little 'funny' thread, then we can by-pass the whole friggin lot in one go. This is the kind of utter garbage which can be split onto a sub-thread and exaclty what many were expecting from SG's return....setting out to ruin threads with his self-promoting litter. What would be the percentage of this members (SG) posts which have been made either starting threads or adding positive or constructive, helpful, useful, amusing content from his thousands of efforts? 0.01%? less?

Christ in a crutch.... it's even worse when you list it one after the other without on-topic or relevant posts in between.

Except Joe, I have it on good authority that you actually have shagged Mr Bean!
at least he paid the going rate - unlike some I could mention
You ungrateful swine - I remember it clearly - I gave you what the sex was worth and an extra 100B for your taxi, so that was 150B I gave you altogether - and I'm still waiting on my change!!!You can have another comeback and then we'll need to wrap it up or be accused of derailing the thread and having some fun (god forbid)
I'll let you have the last word on that one, scotty Back on topic - I only go with boys from beer bars or go go bars, so never been turned down. Never been refused a second visit either.

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2013, 22:26
You can froth at the mouth as much as you like in your self-appointed role as the SGT Rottweiler - I shall continue to post as I see fit, and until I hear otherwise surfcrest and jinks are the arbiters, not you.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72yfzn&s=5

christianpfc
May 19th, 2013, 23:31
I find a little banter usually amusing, so in this case.

But back to the op: I never offered money for sex, it was always the boy who asked, or the circumstances were such that this question didn't need to be asked.

arsenal
May 20th, 2013, 00:27
Jinks. Did you delete Latin and my posts. Yes or No. If yes,,,then why?

timmberty
May 20th, 2013, 00:31
arsenal this board was being ruined by one man going crazy ... lets just be happy nothing changed huh ?
no need for such questions they will only upset adolf.

newalaan2
May 20th, 2013, 01:09
Apart from beer bars, and gogo bars where they almost have to go with you, have you ever been refused by a boy in Pattaya?
I mean in other meeting places like restaurants, shops, casual meetings in the street, motorcy drivers etc. And I dont mean free sex, I mean where you are prepared to pay! So has anyone made an offer to pay for sex in Pattaya and had it turned down?
Sorry "egel" colmx mentioning throb threw me, i just noticed that you say apart from bars and agogos in Pattaya.

So answer to the actual question you asked is same as Christian really, I've never offered money upfront in any circumstances outwith bars and commercial establishments to have a refusal in Pattaya, and even in bars I never discuss cash upfront. Same at DJ station and the rachada soi 8 area in Bkk, money never gets discussed prior to a hook up to get a refusal. I would never approach boys 'out of the blue' with a straight cash for sex offer anyway. If there's not some interaction or two way interest it goes no further.

Brad the Impala
May 20th, 2013, 02:00

Yes, of course, too many to mention in non off situations. However when Pattaya was a sleepy fishing village, with not a gay bar nearer than Bangkok, some intrepid farang would go out overnight on the fishing boats, and service the crew. In this case it was the farang who couldn't say no.

Regarding deletions etc, yes it does seem that it hasn't taken jinks long to reach Warp Drive deletion mode, and I can't keep up already.

Apart from the unexplained deletions, the splitting of threads that result in two threads with no cohesion, rather than one which has just wandered off track, he even moved a thread which contained an amusing parody of the gay thailand message board power struggle, titled Game of Thrones, to the Global Forum, even though the content was completely relevant to the Gay Thailand, presumably on the basis that he didn't read beyond the title.

Or it may have been part of his old tactic of shuffling off to the Global Forum any comments, threads, that he didn't think appropriate for a full audience. If you think that your post has been deleted, it may have been, or it may just have been spirited off to the Global Forum, known to some as the graveyard, the last resting place for unwanted or unappreciated comments.

joe552
May 20th, 2013, 03:59
new alaan - get over your fucking self. the couple of comments between Scottish-guy and I hardly derailed the thread to the extent it was off the rails completely. you might not enjoy our banter - fair enough - feel free to use the ignore feature.

latintopxxx
May 20th, 2013, 19:02
a447...your sole posting was a bit ominous...care to clarify????

a447
May 20th, 2013, 20:11
Not sure what you mean.
Quote me and I'll answer

latintopxxx
May 20th, 2013, 21:01
But then again, I spend my time in circles where it is not in the boy's best interests to say no.

a447
May 20th, 2013, 21:12
I'm saying that I spend my time in gogo bars and so even if a guy didn't want to go with me, he'd do so because it's in his best interests - he gets paid, the bar gets an off fee and he keeps his job.

Nothing ominous.

lukylok
May 20th, 2013, 21:34
I never had a boy say no to me. Though on two occasions, I had a boy ask me to buy him a drink, to look busy and not be asked by a customer who had just arrived. Needless to say I complied....and understood seeing the farang !

martin911
May 20th, 2013, 23:56
yes!!! --to ans the OP
twice this weekend. in fact
well one was a def no this morning(pattaya ) -and he deleted me on facebook. afterwards :crybaby:

the other.(bangkok) was a no show on sat nite as we had agreed - and he didnt contact me since the little brat !!!- but as im a stubborn bastard I havent finished with him just yet lol

both are non bar scene - contact was via facebook - but the guy from this morning had brought up the subject of " helping him "
(3000 )when we first made contact a few weeks back (i indicacted to him I was inclined to "help" but I didnt confirm amount!!! )

(but I said no a few times myself on sat nite so it balances out -!! )

latintopxxx
May 21st, 2013, 03:40
ok...so if a boy refuses to say yes he looses his job....nice...what a wondeful human being you are...your parents must be so proud....

scottish-guy
May 21st, 2013, 04:13
Oh come on, it's a little unfair to blame a447 for the employment practices of a gogo bar!!

I don't know the current situation but certainly many years ago in some bars the boy would lose his job if he refused customers, in others they had a free choice.

Friends of mine always insisted on us all going to Kevin Quill's "Throb" because he always gave the boys the choice - which I think is entirely the right thing to do.

As I say I don't know which bars do and which don't nowadays - and it might not be helpful to speculate without definitive information.

joe552
May 21st, 2013, 04:25
I've never come across a boy (pardon the pun) who didn't want to go off with me - but what would be the point of offing a reluctant boy? he's hardly going to give you the fun you want. if I ever sensed that a boy was reluctant to go off with me, I'd just give him a tip and move on - it's not like there's a shortage out there.

a447
May 21st, 2013, 15:25
Latin wrote:
ok...so if a boy refuses to say yes he looses his job....nice...what a wondeful human being you are...your parents must be so proud....

WTF??? Where did I say he "looses (sic) his job"??

I was talking about bar boys and their work IN GENERAL TERMS. If a bar hires a boy who refuses to go with customers (not just me) then why would the bar keep him? And how would the boy make money??

Do you really believe the bar would employ such guys? And that there are bar boys who usually refuse to go with customers??

Nice try, Latin!

I agree 100% with Joe. Why on earth would you want to go with a guy who didn't want to go with you? I would just thank him and move on - to another boy or another bar.
If the boy keeps on refusing to go with customers, well that's his problem - none of my business.

And I would rather the boys have free choice with no repercussions from the bar. Better for them But again, none of my business.

Brad the Impala
May 21st, 2013, 18:59
Why on earth would you want to go with a guy who didn't want to go with you? I would just thank him and move on - to another boy or another bar.

I understand that completely, but sometimes the initially unattainable gives a different pleasure and reward.........if you have the time and the inclination.

martin911
May 21st, 2013, 19:35
I agree with what joe says completely - they would be a waste of space in bed those guys that showed reluctance in a bar etc

But I also agree with what Brad just said -- but it can and does take it time :bounce:

SmoothLegs
May 22nd, 2013, 03:36
:sign5:

see knew topic CCC opened

dab69
May 24th, 2013, 07:02
WTF is CCC?

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2013, 14:38
IDK

jinks
May 24th, 2013, 15:19
IDCWISOTB as in my signature.

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2013, 15:22
It doesn't count if nobody knows what it means, jinks.

I'm guessing the first 3words are "I Dont Care" but I can't figure the rest.

Maybe you should offer a prize if anybody can solve it?

timmberty
May 24th, 2013, 15:26
i do care what is said on this board ????

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2013, 15:32
Well, no doubt jinks will argue over the "Don't" or "Do" but well done Timmberty.

You should have your prize - maybe jinks will give you a book about Boyztown.

:evil4:

jinks
May 24th, 2013, 16:00
You should have your prize - maybe jinks will give you a book about Boyztown.
:evil4:

Sorry no prize the books sold out, I got my copy signed by the author, Michael Burchall.
BTW I supplied the cover photograph.
[attachment=0:3l3ip0r2]bookposter.jpg[/attachment:3l3ip0r2]

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2013, 16:43
I thought you may have had a hand in it (or a few fingers at least).

:occasion9:

christianpfc
May 30th, 2013, 16:55
Yes, copy from "Plenty of boys at Saranrom"

Another note from that night in Saranrom: In the group of boys I talked with (between just being followed and being assaulted by the other boy) there was one cute boy, who was not available! I think it was the same one as a few months ago, he is just hanging out there with his friends. One of the available boys asked me whom I like, so I pointed out the cute boy, someone said something about 1000 Baht, I countered with 500, but the cute boy didnтАЩt react on this offer. Later 3000 was mentioned. Ridiculous! He just is not interested. A typical ChristianPFC situation: out of 50 boys I came across this night on two hours walking the area, the only one whom I would like to have sex with is not available. We exchanged a few sentences. Next time I will point out that I just want to look at and touch his body (followed by masturbation) and donтАЩt want to fuck him (because many boys there are straight and donтАЩt bottom). But I wonтАЩt offer more than 500, I donтАЩt want to spoil prices. He didnтАЩt allow me to take a picture of him (for reference, and I liked his T-shirt as well).