PDA

View Full Version : What is NOT about to a Thai Guy (Other than Money)

scottish-guy
May 15th, 2013, 15:11
matt having read this post .. assuming you meant to post under this name ..

I thought that you were just complaining about someone suggesting that you were posting under more than one name, without being able to substantiate it. So I think that you should back this comment up or back down.

matt having read this post .. assuming you meant to post under this name

Ummm, excuse me? I think Brad is right. Considering you're the one running around screaming about being accused of having multiple handles, you should really provide some proof to back up that accusation. I would love to hear it....

What an extraordinary turn of events - and where's our resident rottweiler when you (don't) need him :occasion9:

timmberty
May 15th, 2013, 18:11
matt i have learnt that you dont need to back things up, you just say it often enough and people will start to belive it ...
theres more than one super 3 sum on here .. you beachy and combat are in the 2nd grade tho ...
hey beachy question for you ... you talk about the members of this board meeting up with the lowest of the low thais ... heres you the only member who gets the hi-so thai experiance ... can you not find a board that cateres for the hi-so thais that you meet ? then you wouldnt have to spend every hour god sends talking on here to the low life trash you dispise ....

scottish-guy
May 15th, 2013, 18:29
I'm sorry - I thought the entire point of your recent complaint was that you DEMANDED things be backed up and all information disclosed - or an apology issued.

Was that not the case? Did I imagine that?

timmberty
May 15th, 2013, 18:38
no you just moved the goal posts with every different post you made ... and therefore have still not appologised ... but then i would expect nothing else from you ... now i have been told to let go of the kilt .. so dont bother me with your pettyness again ..go bore someone else.

scottish-guy
May 15th, 2013, 18:47
Cdnmatt has a valid complaint - I'll leave you to sort it out between yourselves then.

:love4:

timmberty
May 16th, 2013, 03:24
how right and wrong you are matt ... im playing by scottys rules ... therefore i would kindly ask scotty to keep posting on this thread as he is now my point of order .... isnt life a bitch, darn those clever fucking english ... :occasion9:
p.s. if you like beachy are so god damn busy, try to focus on your work and not a gay thailand forum ... get some kinda perspective ...
oops i did it again.... ill give that one to britney.
as it happens this has become tiresome now .. so matt if you can honestly say you use the name cdmatt for every thing you post on the internet .. i.e. every website forum.. your email address ... facebook ... then yes i will admit i am wrong ..

scottish-guy
May 16th, 2013, 06:35
... im playing by scottys rules ... therefore i would kindly ask scotty to keep posting on this thread as he is now my point of order ....

Timmberty - don't start with the "scotty's rules" crap.

I apologised to you because, despite you admitting to posting on three different boards with 3 different names, I said I was happy to accept that your definition of "hydras" was the concurrent use of multiple handles on a single board.

I thought it was actually an extremely generous apology on my part - because by no means would everybody accept that definition, but I accepted it in good faith as a possible, legitimate, definition. Hence I apologised to you on that basis.

Now, if you DO have some evidence that cdnmatt is using multiple IDs then he wants to see it - and don't extrapolate on to facebook IDs and Email addresses - I used to have an email address with my cock size on it - are you suggesting that's a hydra? And before anybody asks it wasn't 3 inches@hotmail.com either!!

So, I have responded to your post - as you asked me to - I'm now leaving this between you and cdnmatt.

timmberty
May 16th, 2013, 11:18
your version ?? well how kind of you .. i would now ask surcrest to see if there is any connection between beachlover and cdnmatt ... as a number of us belive them to be one of the same .. with combat as the bastard 3rd brother ... and no i wont reveal the names of others who have said the same as me ... over to you surcrest.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2013, 11:52
your version ?? well how kind of you .. i would now ask surcrest to see if there is any connection between beachlover and cdnmatt ... as a number of us belive them to be one of the same .. with combat as the bastard 3rd brother ... and no i wont reveal the names of others who have said the same as me ... over to you surcrest.

At first I didn't really care, and was just having some fun, but this is a second accusation now, and you've managed to piss me off. You have three choices:

a) Provide proof myself and Beachlover are the same individual. Have fun.
b) Publicly apologize for the accusation.
c) I petition jinks and Surfcrest to have you banned for being a fucken idiot.

Up to you.

And no, I'm not Beachlover. Although I do like and respect the guy, I have no idea who he is. We're not even friends, nor do we PM each other. What, just because we're both hard working and under 50 must mean we're the same person? Fuck off. Take your pick -- A, B or C from the list above?

lonelywombat
May 16th, 2013, 12:19
I cannot imagine anybody talking to you except for your friend that owned Pattaya bitch board who has gone into isolation, supposedly in New Zealand.

First I have been a member of Sawatdee since 25 November 2005 when it reopened. I was a member for many years before that. Your language is getting similar to your drinking habits, and could do with some discretion.

I do not have the education or business experience of beachlover or cdnmatt, I left school 62 years ago, when I turned 15.

Your swearing at me is offensive and I ask you seek permission to remove that.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2013, 12:28
LW, I'm not really sure. Was that response you posted actually meant for this thread, or did you mean to post it to another thread, but accidentally had this one open at the time?

If it was meant for this thread, then can you please clarify a little? No offense intended, but it's just not really clear as to who or what you're addressing.

lonelywombat
May 16th, 2013, 12:59
your version ?? well how kind of you .. i would now ask surcrest to see if there is any connection between beachlover and cdnmatt ... as a number of us belive them to be one of the same ..

with combat as the bastard 3rd brother ... and no i wont reveal the names of others who have said the same as me ... over to you surcrest.

I assumed it was me he was talking about maybe I was wrong.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2013, 13:06
Ahhh, ok. Thanks for the clarification, and makes sense now. Yeah, I don't really know what timmerbty is going off about either, but no worries, I don't think he knows either.

Beachlover
May 16th, 2013, 16:00

At first I didn't really care, and was just having some fun, but this is a second accusation now, and you've managed to piss me off. You have three choices:

a) Provide proof myself and Beachlover are the same individual. Have fun.
b) Publicly apologize for the accusation.
c) I petition jinks and Surfcrest to have you banned for being a fucken idiot.
Hmmm.. I guess I could demand the same since he has accused me of being a hydra multiple times now... not to mention calling me a liar on many other counts. But I just don't care what the moron says.

I don't really know what timmerbty is going off about either, but no worries, I don't think he knows either.
Matt/Lonely... Not worth having any sort of sustained discussion with him. It just becomes a bottomless pit as you can't argue logic with someone lacking integrity and happy to post anything, whether true or not.

He doesn't know his arse from his nose and look, if you keep his only brain cell occupied too long he may collapse.

timmberty
May 19th, 2013, 03:39
lacking integrity is that something you finally got thru to combat ? is that why he doesnt post anymore ? how do you converse with a figment of a warped imagination ?
that goes for the 2 of you actually ... both/each.... yikes have arranged to meet other members of the board, then didnt, both had the chance to prove you are who you say you are, but didnt ... any reason why not ?
matt tell us all about how you met youre lover in a go go bar ... then upped sticks to move near his family. and since then how you have done nothing but moan about how youre lazy arsed rent boy has done nothing, and how his bone idol family has done nothing .. then go for option 3 .. lets see if they have the same thoughts on what constitutes a fucking idot ?
also you have told people where you lived for the past 2 years but always hide where you sing in from ...
beachy travells the universe so he could be on several planets at the same time, so we forgive him that one.
bty if you admire the figment of a warped imagination shouldnt you be happy someone thinks you are him ? it could have been scotty :occasion9:

cdnmatt
May 19th, 2013, 04:37
Found timmberty on an airplane heading to BKK, excited to be getting back to the go-go bars of Pattaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65fHnVcCNRs

timmberty
May 19th, 2013, 04:52
i wondered who that freak was with the camera filming me .. how old do you say you are ??
78 at best . jealous of my full head of hair i bet ya old slap head .. well i know what you look like, just beachy now .
p.s. that dried up corn beef sandwich you were eating looked nice shame you couldnt bite it but the lady sitting next you was happy to help cut it up so you could suck it ... yum yum.