PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok

vanek333
May 13th, 2013, 19:30
Hi guys just a question re day gay bars Bkk are there any, also what is NB when referring to bars, it it a bar? Is the golden cock worth a visit

a447
May 13th, 2013, 20:35
I visited the Goldne Cock last time I was in Bangkok, and kind of wish I hadn't. Not much talent there, if I recall. It opens around 1pm and as far as Iknow, it's the only place open during the day. They used to have an upstairs room but I believe it's now gone.

NB is Natureboy, a tiny bar further on down the soi past Golden Cock on the right hand side.

If you do a search on this forum I think you'll find lots of posts which describe it in all its' glorious, sleazy detail. Suffice to say, it's a...er...hands-on type of place. Both hands. So wear clean undies! :sign5:

Let me know if you want more info.

christianpfc
May 14th, 2013, 22:27
I think you have to hurry if you want to visit Golden Cock.

I walked past a few months ago, there was one boy sitting outside who beckoned me to enter, so I entered, and was alone in the bar! Seconds later, two boys in street clothes appeared. Sorry, it takes more to make ChristianPFC stay in a bar (like 10 boys in underwear on the stage).

On another night, Golden Cock was was closed.

I don't know how long they will stay in business.

scottish-guy
May 14th, 2013, 23:02
Thing is Christian, it's been more or less like that for at least 10 years - at least in low season (I've only visited in High Season once and I didn't go to BKK)

Magnum
May 15th, 2013, 00:16
I've been three times to Golden Cock and was always the only customer. The boys are friendly. I paid for my private strip-show and nude dancing. If you feel bored in the afternoon it's worth a visit. In the evening I would always choose other bars in Soi Twilight. I didn't enjoy NB, finished my beer in less than a minute to escape.

I really don't understand how Golden Cock can survive with no customers and all the staff.