PDA

View Full Version : malasia hotel

paperboy
May 11th, 2013, 18:14
Hi everyone
i arrive early in the morning 7am and heading to the malasia hotel bkk from the airport.
can any one tell me the best way to get there??
is it just easy to pop on the train heading to silom then a quick taxi ride
or jump in a taxi ( how much should it be)
any advise would be great
just staying 1 night before i go to seim reap

paperboy

searcher
May 11th, 2013, 18:54
Just get on a public taxi at the airport , tell the driver to use the highway....the fare would be around 250B and add the toll 70B and another 50B "airport fee". I usually stay at "Vincent s 7 rooms which is just a 2mts. walk away from Malaysia Hotel. Have a nice massage at "Magic Hands" which is in the same soi....BTW a great place!!!! . The taxi ride will be...depending on traffic around 40mts. Have a nice dinner at Vincent s and say hello to him from "Mr. Panhaa from Austria"

paperboy
May 11th, 2013, 19:02
thanks Mr panhaa

yes i know magic hands . ive been before and had a lovely meal too at 7 rooms
i normally come from pataya stright to the malaysia hotel, so did not
know the set up from the airport
once again thankyou

paperboy

Mancs
May 11th, 2013, 23:06
I tend to get the taxi from the airport and stay near the Malaysia Hotel. The above price is in line with what it cost me to go to the airport last Tuesday from Saladaeng Soi 1, not far away. Anyone going to the Malaysia who wants to save money, or is very early to check in to the hotel, can get the Skytrain to Makkasan, then walk round the corner to Petchaburi MRT to get the underground to Lumphini and then walk up Rama 4 and take the first road on the right. An air conditioned taxi is more comfortable. Talking of early check ins I find hotels in bkk are flexible and will provide a room in the middle of the morning, if they have one available, without mentioning any extra payment. This is very welcome after a long flight.
As for the massage I have tried both Magic Hands and the one 2 minutes walk away on the same Soi-Loenchoey?-and thought neither was that good. But you can hit lucky or otherwise with the masseur so worth giving them a try. They were both open past midnight when I was passing and that may suit some customers.

timmberty
May 12th, 2013, 04:02
well 2 threads on the self same thing !! is there need for a new thread when theres a perfectly good one already with loads of info on it ?
or should anything more than 2 weeks old just be deleted ? we dont want people finding anything usefull do we ?

lonelywombat
May 12th, 2013, 09:24
well 2 threads on the self same thing !! is there need for a new thread when theres a perfectly good one already with loads of info on it ?
or should anything more than 2 weeks old just be deleted ? we dont want people finding anything usefull do we ?

You are right. To find anything more useful they should go here

http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.com/main

christianpfc
May 14th, 2013, 22:13
can any one tell me the best way to get there??

The best way? The fastest is by taxi, the cheapest is walking, but the best?

City Rail Link (slower than Express, but cheaper) to Makkasan and then MRT is a way to save money, but there is no direct connection, it's about 500 meters walk along Bangkok sidewalks.

There are probably busses that are cheaper than train.