PDA

View Full Version : Native Brown/African Rice ??

November 4th, 2005, 09:39
Having a predilection for darker men, I was wondering if there were any venues for meeting darker(African or Thai) men in LOS. What are the areas in BBK that they may frequent? We will also be spending time in Chaing Mai. Are the men there darker and if so, why? I'm sure I will get responses saying "Why come here for that?"or "go on a holday to a "darker continent" Nonetheless, I like what I like. Best, Ray

Windsor,Ct.USA

"I can't remember the names of the clubs that we went to." - Shaquille O'Neal, basketball player, on whether

he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece

</p>

cottmann
November 5th, 2005, 07:04
Darker Thai guys tend to come from the south or near the Cambodian border, I believe. There are lots of Black/African guys in places like Soi Nana, MBK, etc, but many of them seem to be Nigerian scammers.

</p>

November 5th, 2005, 09:18
I tend to like dark skin boys,especially feminine type.

Chiang Mai seems to me to be mostly white skin.

Udon Thani has a lot of black skin boys ,why not try there.

I heard Phuket is the same,but i never been there.

</p>

November 5th, 2005, 19:44
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>There are lots of Black/African guys in places like Soi Nana, MBK, etc<hr></blockquote>

Don't even think about it!! Hyper dangerous - take my word for it, m'dear. NEVER go with an African who approaches you in the Patpong area - NEVER.

</p>

November 6th, 2005, 14:37
Way down South Thailand they are very dark skinned. A friend with a similar penchant, keeps a studio condo there for breaks.

Once walking one evening a sailor that he knew cycled over for a chat. He had just come out of the Navy monkey House (Jail) He said not nice 20 guys in one room. My friend said "did you get fuc#ed" he said "yes' friend asked how many "all" How often? "every night" Did you like? "First night OK then get boring".

Gorgeous Burmese fishermen in Songkla. Better check where the bombs are exploding before planning a trip.

Previoulsy my friend had an apartment and I stayed there. He said many boys call and telephone - you can go with them but you must not tip more than B200 or you will ruin the market.

That was fine but when we went to Hay Yai Gay bars they wanted B1000 for sex. I said same as Bangkok price. The guy said "Yes Sir we have to charge a lot because we don't get many customers".

</p>

November 7th, 2005, 22:55
It's not nice to label someone but I believe the poster above "Dr. Ann Thrope" has serious mental problems when it comes to comments about people with dark complexions. I refer to her very 1st post on this board when she then called herself "Miss Ann Thorpe" before she elevated herself to Dr. This post can be found in the archives (28/05/5) "Australian Handcuffed Robbed by Indian trade in BK". Under her topic she stated "Be Careful of African Gentlemen etc.....never mentioning Indian Gentlemen who were the actual culprits and the substance of the news article. I made a reply and stated a better statement might be "Be careful of any approaching young men offering late night delights in any area of the city. Don't be an easy target for a robbery."

Thorpe's African xenophobic views I believe are not representative views of the general public. In fact, IMHO Thailand might be a better country if Thorpe returned to her own country and took all of her aliases, prejudices and unsubstantiated statements. Thailand is a very generous, pleasing and fun loving country to most of us who are long term residents, we are enjoy meeting new people from all over the World.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p092.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum.showUserPublicProfile?gid=oldhippy@ sawatdeeforum>old hippy</A> at: 7/11/05 8:57 pm

November 8th, 2005, 02:25
Yes I remember you, m'dear.

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>In fact, IMHO Thailand might be a better country if Thorpe returned to her own country and took all of her aliases, prejudices and unsubstantiated statements.<hr></blockquote>

Really? and what makes you such an expert? Do you know what Thai think of Africans? Their opinions are a lot more severe than mine I can assure you.

Africans in Bangkok are <span style="text-decoration:underline">very very</span> dangerous and there is a good reason for this. African criminal gangs have long used Bangkok as a center for criminality - Nigerian 419 scams, drug trafficking and fraud. The decent ones - the poor - can't afford the ticket. The Nigerians have now spread to Tokyo and Seoul and brought their criminal habits with them.

Africans used to operate in Patpong but were removed by the police - FACT.

Sorry if these facts don't fall in line with your touchy feely liberalism - ever been to Lagos, old hippy? Give it a try there are lots of new friends waiting to meet you - I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Here's a bit of bedtime reading:

Worldwide, there are hundreds of Nigerian criminal cells located primarily in major metropolitan centers in North America, Europe, and Asia. Recent estimates suggest that more than 500 Nigerian crime cells are operating in at least 80 countries. Nigerian criminals take advantage of large West African ethnic communities in these cities to establish the infrastructure needed to support a wide range of criminal activity-- foremost among them drug trafficking and sophisticated schemes to defraud individuals, businesses, and governments--which reap billions of dollars in illicit proceeds. <span style="text-decoration:underline">Nigerian crime groups also facilitate illegal immigration of Nigerian nationals to metropolitan areas around the world, whom they then use for filling high-risk, low-level roles in drug trafficking</span>, and are involved in trafficking women and children to Europe, especially Italy. The United States and Britain are the primary targets of Nigerian criminal activity, with Nigerian crime cells elsewhere in the world purchasing drugs or providing financial and logistical support.

* Between 25 and 30 percent of the heroin seized at US international airports in recent years was taken from couriers employed by Nigerian trafficking groups, according to US Customs data.

While a large number of Nigerian criminal groups operating overseas appear to be small and autonomous, many others belong to large criminal syndicates based in Nigeria. The smaller groups frequently pool resources and are able to tap into highly fluid networks in countries around the world to facilitate their criminal operations. Many Nigerian crime groups in countries around the world appear to be compartmented cells of larger syndicates controlled by crime barons based primarily in Lagos. The barons, some of whom have substantial economic and political clout in Nigeria, oversee the day-to-day operations of a network of crime cells deployed worldwide to undertake or support a wide range of criminal activities.

Drug Trafficking

Nigerian criminal syndicates are among the world's most active traffickers in Asian heroin--particularly to the United States--and are increasingly trafficking South American cocaine to various regions in Africa and throughout Europe. Producing no heroin of their own, Nigerian traffickers have well-established networks in Southeast and Southwest Asian countries to acquire the drug. The steady and virtually uninterrupted flow of Nigerian-controlled heroin from these source regions is facilitated by criminal cells in transit countries along the way. Nigerian traffickers typically smuggle only small quantities of drugs, using both express mail services and thousands of individual couriers in an effort to overwhelm market country customs and law enforcement capabilities and to lessen the cost of any seizures. They tend to avoid sending drug couriers on direct flights from drug-producing and key transit countries to market countries, relying instead on a widely diverse number of routes transiting airports throughout Asia, Africa, and Latin America.

* Using techniques and concealment methods similar to those used to smuggle heroin from Asia, Nigerian criminal syndicates dominate transatlantic cocaine shipments between Brazil and Africa, from where the drug is transshipped to markets in South Africa and Europe.

* In planning their drug courier runs, Nigerian traffickers make careful study of customs and security procedures in producer, transit, and market country air and sea ports. They readily adapt to international law enforcement measures against them. Nigerian traffickers, for example, are now recruiting "low profile" couriers who are less likely to draw the attention of international customs agents. These include Caucasians, women (often with children), and the elderly. To avoid scrutiny at US international airports, Nigerian traffickers sometimes deliver drugs to Canada or Mexico for overland transshipment into the United States.

Financial Fraud Schemes

In addition to their significant role in narcotics smuggling, Nigerian criminal syndicates are involved in a wide variety of financial fraud schemes that target private citizens as well as businesses, particularly in the United States and the United Kingdom. The most notorious of these are advance fee scams, in which thousands of unsolicited letters and faxes based on fraudulent representation are sent by Nigerian criminals to businessmen worldwide with the promise of great profits at the cost of upfront cash investment. The letters and faxes set forth simple investment schemes, promises of "easy money," elaborate assurances, and extraordinarily low risk. They provide detailed instructions for establishing linked bank accounts and exchange of authorization letters and account numbers to give the appearance of legitimacy, then require various transaction fees before any moneys can be released. Victims of Nigerian fraud schemes may be strung along for months or years paying transactions fees and taxes before realizing they are being conned.

* In 1999, US victims reported several hundred million dollars of losses to Nigerian advance fee frauds, according to US law enforcement. These figures do not include losses to victims from outside the United States. In addition, many people do not report being victimized by advance fee fraud schemes because of fear or embarrassment.

* During one six-week period in 1998, US postal authorities destroyed some 700,000 advance fee letters that had arrived in New York's JFK International Airport.

Nigerian criminal cells worldwide also specialize in sophisticated schemes targeting banks and financial institutions through credit card and check fraud, student loan and mortgage frauds; insurance companies through fraudulent claims for automobile accidents, personal injuries, and life insurance; and government entitlement programs through false or appropriated identifications and theft from legitimate recipients. Illicit funds raised through financial fraud schemes are often used to capitalize narcotics trafficking. The penetration of government bureaucracies in many countries has enabled local Nigerian cells to defraud government entitlement programs.

www.fas.org/irp/threat/pub45270chap3.html#r21 (http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/pub45270chap3.html#r21)

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p092.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drannethr ope>Dr Anne Thrope</A> at: 7/11/05 4:20 pm

November 8th, 2005, 08:04
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>IMHO Thailand might be a better country if Thorpe returned to her own country and took all of her aliases, prejudices and unsubstantiated statements<hr></blockquote>Now there's a concept with which to conjour. What's the population of Thailand? 60 million? Westerners? Half-a-million? That many? And among them dear Anne is of such stature and influence that "Thailand might be a better country" without that person. I've heard of people having an inflated view of themselves (dear Dr Toxin for one), but an inflated value of others is something else altogether

__________________________________________________ ______________________

"Is that a hydra?" called Hedda from the doorway. "There's no such thing", said her mother firmly. "Daddy and I were just making the beast with two backs. Go to bed." But Hedda was scarred for life - Jane Austin, Memoirs of a Loss Adjuster</p>

November 8th, 2005, 13:11
What does Lagos, the Nigerian unsolicited ltr scams or even Nigerians who attempt to smuggle drugs out of the country have to do with being labeled as ultra dangerous people by you? I'm sorry to inform you all Nigerians visiting Thailand are not poor, poverty stricken or involved in something illegal. Thailand is still one of the World's largest drug routes because of the golden triangle. Hardly a day passes without reading or viewing in the Thai media Thais being caught with Heroin, Ya-e, Marijuana, methanphetamines and other dangerous drugs. Are we to avoid Thais too? What about the Russian, Austrian and Korean Mafia which have gang shootouts in this country. Can you remember the Boiler room stock scams which bilked pensioners around the world out of there funds which was operated by British, Scottish and Australians. Should we avoid them too? The Japanese mafia rules Soi Tannaya between Silom Rd and Suriwongse. Let's not forget about Klong Prem Central Prison on Ngamwongwan Rd which holds the largest number of foreign prisoners on drug offenses in Thailand. There are a large number of British, Australian, American as well as African and Asians in residence. Because all of these different nationalities were involved in drugs should be avoid the lot of them????? The US DEA and ATF considers Nigerians as "little fish" - guess who are considered the big ones??? Put it another way, how do you think these drugs are transported from country A to country B? Is it possible they are moved in shipping containers in big aircraft and ocean going vessels and/or the possibility they are transported by private plane and/or yacht?

Thailand and Nigeria have Embassies and diplomatic relations at the higest level. Nigerians are legal in Thailand just as I suspect you to be. They have the right to receive the same respect as any other law biding tourist. You are not better because your skin is lighter.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p092.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum.showUserPublicProfile?gid=oldhippy@ sawatdeeforum>old hippy</A> at: 8/11/05 4:50 am

November 8th, 2005, 18:36
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Let's not forget about Klong Prem Central Prison on Ngamwongwan Rd<hr></blockquote>

The highest number of foreign prisoners in the Kingdom comes from which continent? Guess, old hippy!

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>The US DEA and ATF considers Nigerians as "little fish" -<hr></blockquote>

Evidence please, old hippy.

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>You are not better because your skin is lighter.<hr></blockquote>

Jumping to conclusions about me aren't you? Have we met? In any case it is a question of society and not skin colour. African nations exist because of boundaries created with rulers - in reality they are a mass of feuding tribes.

PS. I'll happily leave for the greater good of the nation, but only if I can take Homi with me.

</p>

June 1st, 2006, 14:45
For those, on the other hand, who are into sow pink - any drag show or barbecue event in Boyztown or Sunee is perfecting hunting.

June 1st, 2006, 16:44
This is what could happen:
http://chatterbeware.bravehost.com/

Up to you might mean, A.Y.O.R.

June 2nd, 2006, 11:27
Edith, that is scary stuff, although if they got me naked I am sure they are the ones who would run a mile.

As for guys with darker skin, I think the guys from Isan are renowned for having darker skin and you can find many Isan boys in bars in Bangkok and Pattaya. The ChangMai crowd are, in general, of a lighter hue.

As for people's perceptions of Nigerians, we all have sterotypes deeply embedded about people from different countries and cultures. I worked in London for many years with many English and African black people and to a man/woman they all had not one good word to say about Nigerians, they treated them with suspicion and thought of them as criminals. Some of this was from personal experience and some was from heresay. I don't know if it was legal, but the organisation I worked for once put out a warning about Nigerians attempting to fraudulently obtain funds. I have been contacted via a gay chat site by two Nigerians asking for me to give details and access to my bank account so that they can transfer money into and out of my account (money I think that was supposedly from a recently deceased relative) and for my help they would give me a tidy sum. No way! I am sure, as with all things, one bad apple or several groups of bad apples has swayed the opinions of many and managed to tar all Nigerians with the same brush in some eyes.

As a final thought, I have found that people from ChangMai are quick to label people from Isan as 'no good' and many Thai people are overtly open and honest about their dislike of Africans (maybe not African Americans). However, I have never yet found out why there is this dislike, I just get back the reply 'no like'.

June 2nd, 2006, 12:31
I can already hear some armchair liberal screeching "racism" or "generalization" but here goes...

Another factor to bear in mind when seeking out Africans for sexual encounters is their HIV status. Statistically, there is a SUBSTANTIALLY greater chance of them being HIV+ (compared to people from other continents).

Surfcrest
June 2nd, 2006, 12:58
As a final thought, I have found that people from ChangMai are quick to label people from Isan as 'no good' .

I don't mean to step even farther out on the ledge as my good friend here Fatman41, but I dare to say that Chiang Mai boys, if not Chiang Mai people consider themselves to be the most Thai of Thai. The Colonel may stand up and wave his fist, but yes racism exists even between Thais. How common is it to hear a Thai call anyone from even remotely Issan a Lao?

Funny thing is that I suspect Issan is quickly becoming mainstream for Thailand. I never encountered it at all in Chiang Mai, but it seems everywhere else Thais are embracing Issan culture (especially the music). While American hip-hop at the discos receives a great deal of airplay, popular Issan folk like music gets the people up and dancing.

Surfcrest

June 2nd, 2006, 13:15
As a final thought, I have found that people from ChangMai are quick to label people from Isan as 'no good' .

I don't mean to step even farther out on the ledge as my good friend here Fatman41, but I dare to say that Chiang Mai boys, if not Chiang Mai people consider themselves to be the most Thai of Thai. The Colonel may stand up and wave his fist, but yes racism exists even between Thais. How common is it to hear a Thai call anyone from even remotely Issan a Lao?

Funny thing is that I suspect Issan is quickly becoming mainstream for Thailand. I never encountered it at all in Chiang Mai, but it seems everywhere else Thais are embracing Issan culture (especially the music). While American hip-hop at the discos receives a great deal of airplay, popular Issan folk like music gets the people up and dancing.

Surfcrest

Agree on all counts Surfcrest. I was talking with a Thai guy today and made the mistake of asking if he was from Isan. With a look of consternation on his face he said, 'Me not from Isan, me Thai'!

As for the music, I went along to the concert at the corner of South Pattaya Rd and 2nd Road this week with my num friend. He was excited as all hell at pointing out the people in the crowd and saying "Isan, Isan, Isan". Especially he was happy to see the lady singing (do not know correct or full spelling of name so please excuse) whose name is something like Silipon. Very popular Isan singing and dancing with the crowd really into it. When I promised my friend that we, and one or two of his friends, could go to Champ Isan this coming Monday to see Silipon sing again, he was literally jumping for joy.

More often than not, after a night out we will retire to my room, grab a heineken and sit in bed for an hour flipping channels and finding Isan music for him to sing-a-long too. The most entertaining bit is when he catches me smiling at his singing voice and he goes all shy and buries his head.

Lawd I am now sounding like a soppy git. Come on homintem, knock me down a peg or too and get some sense into me!