ARE THERE ANY LONG HAIR MALES WITH LONG HAIRS

I MEAN VERY VERY LONG HAIRS

dab69
May 7th, 2013, 01:47
head hair
or pubic?

Brad the Impala
May 7th, 2013, 05:57
Hang on a second, as I must just adjust my hearing aid. So glad that you joined the forum to shout at us. And we're not senile either, well not all of us, so it's no advantage to keep repeating yourself.

I think that offable guys with below waist hair length would be rare, but some of our members may know of one or two current possibilities. Katoeys would be easier, but here is a recent thread on the topic.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/boys-with-long-hair-t28275.html?hilit=long%20hair

arsenal
May 7th, 2013, 09:50
Perhaps you could bring a wig with you and ask every boy you off to wear it.

humtum_1381
May 7th, 2013, 22:27
Hi
Brad the Impala

well you are wrong i am new to this forum

and there are many people around the world who loves longhairs

and yes i am longhair lover and fetish guy

i like shemales , and long hair boys also

thats why i want to know where i can find long hair boys with more then waist length

Brad the Impala
May 8th, 2013, 04:11
Oh Shemales! You should have said so. There are several bars that cater for you, I think that the Kings Group in Bangkok, used to have a bar in Patpong dedicated to transvestites, many of whom have long hair, and also a man's apparatus downstairs. There must be several in Pattaya too. Just sit back and wait for the up to date information, which I regret I am unable to provide.

humtum_1381
May 12th, 2013, 02:59
Shemale will be ok with LONGHAIRS

but i prefer Longhairs Boys with Longhairs

Can anyone have Longhair ladyboy photos or videos

or longhair boys photos videos

christianpfc
May 14th, 2013, 22:08
There was a boy in Night Boys Soi 6 (now closed) two years ago, whom I would like to meet again despite the long hair (to his shoulders).

Your chance to find a long haired boy (longer than shoulders) is as high as finding a virgin in the bars.

Brad the Impala
May 15th, 2013, 05:46
Shemale will be ok with LONGHAIRS

In the absence of any information here, perhaps this will help a little..........

http://teakdoor.com/bangkok-forum/90482-complete-guide-thailand-best-ladyboys-bars.html