PDA

View Full Version : Relation with Pinnoy

dutchkiwi
May 6th, 2013, 15:52
You read good but many bad things about relation with Asian Boys

Since 5'years i have realation with a pinoy .

i met him on Gay Romeo , i know it was about money, but i took some chats that he told the truth, it was moreorless the school. I decide to help him. i send him back to school, last year he graduted at the Hotel en Restaurant Management School in Davao.
I live in Davao , works overseas , 2 Months work one Month home. He thanks me everyday for the situation he is in now.
No it is not a moneyboy. He even do not know this kind of scene.. Since he stopped study he start his own bussiness, making/selling cupcakes. , sliverbussiness. , lending bussiness. and shortly he will start rice transport bussiness.
Now he makes his own money. Budgetting everyday.
Frequently he tells me, when i retire he will look after me.
But when i am home, he cares me so well, cooking, washing it is if i am in my own hotel.
He is now 24 and i am 54. we loves it other every day. Every time when he comes back in the home i get akiss.
Every night before we sleep he tells me he much he lovers me.

It is possible to have a good relation.

But not with spoiled bar boys.

People who are looking for good relation with Asian boys , look on Gay Romeo in Davao, the Phillepines,
there are enough looking, for white man, sure it is for money, but not for pleasure and so, pure money for helping education, such as a sponsor.

But you need to have luck and i think i have.

loke
May 8th, 2013, 05:46
Well from experience, pinoy boys can also be very difficult to deal with in a relationship , and they can be very jealous.

And the religion is also a big part of their life and not always easy to handle if you are an openminded person . Just avoid flirting with other boys and you'll be fine.

dutchkiwi
May 14th, 2013, 10:24
Well from experience, pinoy boys can also be very difficult to deal with in a relationship , and they can be very jealous.

And the religion is also a big part of their life and not always easy to handle if you are an openminded person . Just avoid flirting with other boys and you'll be fine.

i agree what you are writing, do not flirt, they could be very jelous

i have appartment in Davao, together with his 2 sisters , this is a hughe different compare to Thailand , i am very well , i decide the TV channel, but most time TV is out , because study and work.

Today again profit of 1000 peso with his silver business.

He and both sisters like save money , ever spare peso will be saved. No they are not asking fot money , they try to generate by own Bussiness.

no wonder, they are coming from a strong disciplined family were dad unfortenattely dies on cancer so 8 year ago,

I tread him more as a son then a lover.... be reeel.

Khor tose
May 14th, 2013, 11:48
Sadly, my experience is very similar to loke's. Nevertheless, allow me to congratulate you on your relationship. It sounds like you made far better choices then I did, or you got very lucky. Either way, I wish you continuing happiness.

scottish-guy
May 14th, 2013, 14:23
The key to a happy relationship is "deciding the TV channel" as the OP rightly mentions.

This is where a lot of people go wrong and, personally, I find keeping the batteries for the Remote in the room safe lets them know who's boss.

Good luck anyway on finding someone who is doing something with his life rather than just spending your money with nothing to show for it.

dutchkiwi
May 16th, 2013, 07:26
The key to a happy relationship is "deciding the TV channel" as the OP rightly mentions.

This is where a lot of people go wrong and, personally, I find keeping the batteries for the Remote in the room safe lets them know who's boss.

Good luck anyway on finding someone who is doing something with his life rather than just spending your money with nothing to show for it.

About the TV was more like a joke, but still, we have the whole days Philliopinos Got Talent on tv compare to that 'screaming stuff' on the Thais TV. But mostly TV is out.

His other sister graduated last year on financial bussiness, yes she has her own job, ok it it not much, but still she partecipate the housholding, my bf insist that she has also to pay boarding.

Every start of the month all the money comes together and will be budget. The rent of house, money will be stapled , the water biil, the electricity bill , internet , groceriies , and savings. For them it is a sport.
Also no waste of electricity. As we have AC on the bethroom, when waking up, AC goes out.

When i am there, the groceries will me more, that is normal, more softdrinks. and so on, but when i am gone, no softwdrinks and extra, not my disission. I take Taxi when i go. with shopping. They take the jeepney.

What imsaid before, they are coming from a well educated ,discipline family. Davao is not Manilla, no gayareas , no mammasan. and so on, a normally city and no gaynscene. Although the amount of gay people are hugh. when you are visiting the shopping mall, you will see the young gays walking, Gayromeo Davao is full.

Another Foreigner he has also a relation with pinnoy but have almost fight everyday.

so i am lucky ?? my BF tells me every night how much he loves me, sometimes he tells me he happy we met each other, without knowing me, he did not were he will be.

Sure it is also about money, he informed me that while i taking care hime now, that when i am retired he will take me till the last breath.

But the money is not for waste, it is for education, now i also pay his younger sister the uni, in 2 years she will be graduated, and then is the time for the other younger bro, then he will be 17 , dream is naval officer, yes we will support him.

As i told you , he has good bussiness now, selling silver and making cupcakes.

His younger sister is selling telephone load, hmmm what is that. She buys big amount prepaid time on phone card, many times classmates call here or send here sms that they want a load on their simcard, so she transfer phonetime from here card. to the clients time and day later she gets the money.
This way. she earns money.

I had relation in Thailand before, every bath i spend, was only a waste, waste on playing cards, fun and impose his friends.
8 years together, he good wealthymif he wants, but still , he is living as a dog on the street. It was his discission.

GWMinUS
October 15th, 2013, 19:41
I very much enjoyed reading about your relationship with a Pinoy guy!
Yes, family is very much, maybe too much, part of the relationship.
I have finally gotten my guy through college. At DMMA there in Davao.
He also graduated in HRM and hopes to work soon at the Marco Polo Hotel.
He did his OJT there but now they are slow to offer him a permanent job.
I do not live there in Davao. Still here in the US.
Maybe some day look for a nice condo in Davao. It is a nice and safe place to live in the Philippines.
But I also like Cebu. Forget Manila. Only traffic, smog, and money boys!!
However, I do not think I could live with my guy's family around. This Sisters would drive me crazy.
And I would be always lusting after his younger straight brother. LOL
Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your years with your Pinoy guy!!!
:love4: