PDA

View Full Version : GayThailand.com Thailand's New Bitch Board?

Neal
May 5th, 2013, 18:08
If you look at the majority of posts made on Gaythailand.com shortly after the three musketeers arrived and a select few others, it seems that most of the posts are just bitch bitch bitch, degrade and make snyde remarks with absolutely no moderation. It has become obvious that one of the one there must be the owner. Really it is now so similar to Pattaya Bitch Board that even Smiles, the original owner of SGT today has decided to chime in. I still own the domain name Pattayabitchboard.com and if they want I will sell it to them as they may want to change thier name. :dontknow:

Zebedee
May 5th, 2013, 18:28
Neil,
Slow down! Take a chill pill , do not let those plonkers get to you. You have enough to contend with.

Brad the Impala
May 6th, 2013, 01:23
I still own the domain name Pattayabitchboard.com

How proud you must be!

ceejay
May 6th, 2013, 06:34
Neal: I retired a year ago and one of the reasons for it was that I would happily have killed one or two of the people I was working for. Now, it's all in the past. You actually owe me a drink for making me think of these SOB'S!
Best to leave it - whoever was right or wrong, it's all over and done with. Think about yourself and how much fun you are going to have tomorrow, rather than how pissed off you were with someone yesterday.