PDA

View Full Version : SUNNEE PLAZA'S FIRST REAL GIRLIE BAR

thaiguest
May 5th, 2013, 03:05
The first potentially successful girlie/straight bar has just opened in Sunnee - DOUBLE SHOT BAR alias 'CORNER BAR' before.

The gay owner has run into the usual initial staff problems- walkouts, bullying by staff etc; a product of hiring local guys from different bars that know each other for years and are past-masters in the art of turning a 'falang' investment into their very own milkable cow.

He did the wise thing however and staved off immediate disaster by employing the manageress of his fellow Belgian Bar owner to keep the show on the road. SHE being Thai quickly sent out the message that if the children didn't behave they were to loose their place in this TOYLAND bar.

Now the owner's many straight customers/friends are bringing along their Thai girlfriends by way of collegiate support. This trend is going to continue on an ever- increasing scale BECAUSE female customers LOVE trendy, funky bars in gay areas.

I predict that in less than one year this will be the biggest, funkiest, straight bar in the entire locality.

And all you guys were worried about an Arab Take Over!

timmberty
May 5th, 2013, 03:21
well the 5 bored shitless looking customers there last night and tonight dont quite back up your view .. but then why would a gay run/owned bar in a gay areas try to attract a straight girl crowd? walk 1 minute around the corner and you have at least 10 stunning looking fit straight boys in the karoke bar who would win a i want fanny lottery hands down, how much was you paid to say that ?

egel
May 5th, 2013, 05:07
Tim
When you have a few minutes would you please tell your audience what the fuck you mean.
Thank you.

egel
May 5th, 2013, 05:10
This trend is going to continue on an ever- increasing scale BECAUSE female customers LOVE trendy, funky bars in gay areas.

Wheres the reference for that?

loke
May 5th, 2013, 06:49
I think what he meant is that some girls love to visit a gay showbar , like many do in Boyztown.

Try to open a straight bar in the middle of Sunee....no I cant see that happening

francois
May 5th, 2013, 08:08
Actually there was a real Girlie Bar in Sunee Plaza some years ago as I recall. It was on the same soi and side as Ouds in vicinity of UP 2 U and Wans on the second floor. I believe you still can see remnants of their sign. Do others recall it?

lonelywombat
May 5th, 2013, 08:21
If I remember correctly that was the two storey place south of Monty's original coffee shop. The upstairs section was by an outside staircase to the second floor. The show did live hetro sex acts for mainly Korean and Japanese clients with the males also doubling up for gay acts downstairs,if required downstairs.

The rates for these shows was much higher than what was charged at other venues and it was very busy.

Cannot think of the name ATM but others may remember.

colmx
May 5th, 2013, 08:34
Cannot think of the name ATM but others may remember.
If i recall correctly...
-Downstairs Super Boys
-Upstairs Super Queen

Upstairs and downstairs same same... They use to get 2-3 songtaews of Asian tourists per night coming for a visit...
-Dart Show (aka Fart show as my BF calls it!
-And Coke Change to Fanta Show
-Ribbon from ass show...
-Pussy smoke cigarette show

Don't know why i ever visited!

TravellerDave
May 5th, 2013, 12:09
I noticed a ladyboy bar in Soi VC not far from the entrance to Sunee. I wonder if they do much business ?. I would not think so in view of its location surrounded by Muslim businesses.

lonelywombat
May 5th, 2013, 13:08
I think that bar is a ladyboy bar. Cannot remember name of that , maybe Perfect? Not in Nicky's gay register

timmberty
May 5th, 2013, 14:47
Tim
When you have a few minutes would you please tell your audience what the fuck you mean.
Thank you.
i mean there was no one in there other than a few bored looking punters supping very pricey drinks.
didnt notice any girls.. with or without cocks in there at all.
go to the heart of soho and there are lots of trendy gay bars with lots of faghags and lezzas but not many straight guys with there girl friends.
so i dont belive the double shot is the start of a new world order for the plaza. it may not be a pharmacy, its also not the new place to be for the straight crowd. but like the man said give it time ... i give it a couple of months.
ive no idea if you will be able to understand that .. cause ive read it thru 3 times and still dont really understand it either !!

NickysGayPattaya
May 5th, 2013, 18:00
I think that bar is a ladyboy bar. Cannot remember name of that , maybe Perfect? Not in Nicky's gay register

The bar in question is called the Famous Bar

It's not on our sites, because we have to draw the line somewhere. There are shed loads of lady boy bars, mainly in Soi 6 and Soi Bua Khao, so if we listed one, we'd have to list them all. Just because a bar is within stone's throw of Sunee doesn't qualify it as getting listed.

Now of course ... if someone wants to research ALL the lady boy bars in thailand and send us a list with descriptions and photos - maybe - "NickysLadyboyThailand ..."

Dboy
May 5th, 2013, 22:34
Wow, it would almost be worth buying Corner Bar now just to stop this.

Dboy

lonelywombat
May 6th, 2013, 06:10
Come on Nicky dont get your hackles up.

Famous bar is in Soi VC You have 6 listings for Soi VC on your Sunee gay map. It was mentioned in passing only as it is in the Sunee area.

It would not have required a new map . My comment was that it was not in Nicky's gay register [ for Sunee]

There are enough idiots here trying to make trouble. You were not asked for a new map[s] or the research to find new places.