View Full Version : Sunee Bars update pease

Krazy4thai
May 4th, 2013, 17:26
Although I often notice posts here about go-go bars and disco/clubs I dont see a lot about the beer/host bars in Sunee. Nickys usually mentions if a bar has re-opened or closed but often the info is not followed up. So I am left wondering about the current state of open beer/host bars in Sunee, ie which and what bars are open now. I'll be able to see for myself soon, but I am curious as to what's going on ATM. I have seen that the "Corner Bar" re-opened very recently and I think that the old "Good Boys" reinvented itself as an open front beer/host bar.
So in short what is the current state of Sunee coming into low season?? can I look forward to a reasonably full occupancy re bars or am I to be faced with many boarded up premises?

anonone
May 4th, 2013, 19:04
I was in Sunee a couple of weeks ago, and did not notice many changes from Christmas time (as far as bars closing). Obviously there were less customers around, especially Songkran.

Good Boys is open front now and had about 8-10 guys sitting in stools lined up down the soi. I didn't happen to visit, but very obvious walking by. Some strategically placed screens in the seating areas. New Sawatdee Boys much the same setup on a smaller scale, and different staff type.

Crazy Pub was going strong with good staff. Yaya much the same, but with a couple of new staff members. All of me still the large, active bar. All (or at least most) of the other bars were open, I just didn't really spend any time in them.

For Beer/Host bars, I seem to have a favorite few where I have made friends with the staff and gravitate back to them. I do make effort to check out as many gogo bars as possible....I am a sucker for underwear-clad Thai dancers. :evil4:

noutchie
May 4th, 2013, 20:11
I was in Pattaya last month staying in sunee for a few days, Original holiday planned for 3 weeks but broke the ankle and had to return home for an operation and missed songhram which was one of the reason I was there to experiece. Did get a bit in during 4 days. First night checked out a couple of the bars which had a few nice boys but certainly not interested in keeping a customer drinking by talking (and i am not a fatty or on a pension) so I checked out eros bar on a whim. Quiet but a good range of boys of mixed but more femme and they certainly didnt hold back on trying to get your attention or letting you know what they carried under there shorts :notworthy: . One did my attention and I offed him for a long time. Drinks were cheap and mamsan very friendly. Tried out a few more bars later and some quite busy. Next night I decided to head back to eros after a few at the friendly All of Me and get my boy from the previous evening and we hit some of the bars in Boystown. Funny Boys had a great range of some very sexy boys and certainly eye contact was shown in my direction. Noted a couple of real hotties for future return later in the holiday and slipped them a few baht so they would remember me. Also hit a couple of shows but lack of customers and poor shows or enthusiam of dancers saw us leave as soon as over. Mandatory visit to X-Boys and enjoyed the show and the price of drinks did not worry me but the mamasan still as pushy as ever lol. Made a note of a couple of numbers for future referece when i moved to copa the following week. Unfortunately moved to planned hotel no 2 and said goodbye to my Eros Boy who I had a great time with and moved furher into the city. Unfortunately slipped in my new hotel room sober on first night and broke my ankle and was then room bound for the next 3 days until could get flights arranged home. I was however not alone, my eros boy joined me for the 3 nights and took good care of me. He did not want any money for it but I splipped him more than adequate compensation and enjoyed the boyfriend experience for the first time. I think he was happy not to be working in the bar but he would in my opiniom be the hottest there, Once out of this cast plan to be back at the end of July to finsh the holiday. For a butterfly I stuck with the same boy which is most unual for me but he was a keeper and will probably have him stay with me for the duration. Still a few more bars and shows to be checked and look forward to all info updates.