PDA

View Full Version : Off to Bangkok

May 4th, 2013, 08:34
Well mates as I said I'm off to Thailand soon currently in Singapore so Ill post some trip updates along the way Im looking forward to all that corruption that my good mate kunt12 has told us causes all the traffic James in Bangkok.

rifraf
May 4th, 2013, 13:58
BrisbaneGuy, you crack me up. I hope you have another good visit and looking forward to your report.

kakadai
May 4th, 2013, 15:35
BrisbaneGuy, you crack me up. I hope you have another good visit and looking forward to your report.

Will there be any reports from the more sleezy scene?
:hello2:
:bounce:

MiniMee
May 4th, 2013, 16:34
Will there be any reports from the more sleezy scene? :hello2: :bounce:

Like Soi Prostitute and The Barbican?

May 4th, 2013, 19:09
Bad news for them what want a review of Barbican its been closed for months I understand the landlord wanted a rent increase all now hes got a vacant property on his hands and no rent at all and it has been like that since before Xmas serves the greedy bastard right.

I know this thread is about me trip to Bangkok but I thought I would give you the SP about Singapore I stayed at Peninsular which is right next to where all the horny geeky boys cruise at Funan Mall lots of eye contact and a right little cutie came back to my room Malay kid about 20 just about to go into the army for his national service jeez some of those Malay boys have big equipment.

Got a TG flight to Bangkok I flew up from Brissie on Ethihad I suppose someones got to keep the terrorists in business watched Downtown Abbey on the entertainment on TG jeez that Maggie Smith characters a bitch she could probably right for the Bored.

Im staying over near Surasak BTS in a place I got off AirBNB worth looking at if you want accom. in Bangkok plenty of boys on Grindr should have lots of fun traffic is as bad as usual and still waiting for kunt12 to let me know about the corruption that causes it all.

MiniMee
May 4th, 2013, 19:23
Bad news for them what want a review of Barbican its been closed for months I understand the landlord wanted a rent increase all now hes got a vacant property on his hands and no rent at all and it has been like that since before Xmas serves the greedy bastard right.

Good to hear that you are keeping abreast of things.

Sooty
May 5th, 2013, 07:04
a right little cutie came back to my room Malay kid about 20 just about to go into the army for his national service jeez some of those Malay boys have big equipment.

Got a TG flight to Bangkok I flew up from Brissie on Ethihad I suppose someones got to keep the terrorists in businessYou're a naughty naughty fellow BrisbaneGuy. You really can't talk about enjoying illicit pleasures with Muslim boys while dissing Muslim airlines as terrorists you know.

May 5th, 2013, 07:12
Yeah well Sooty mate the good thing about gay Moslem boys is the same as for Catholic women who take The Pill they both know their religions fucked. I cant believe Im in Thailand and already posting at 7am it must be that damn traffic and the corruption old kunt12 has told us about what woke me up.

I didn't get a fuck yesterday just heaps of massage boys sending me messages on Grindr might give the Veetnamese ones a go at least there not after being yer boyfriend.

kjun12
May 6th, 2013, 06:30
old kunt12
I sent you a PM. Are you interested or has too much blood flowed?

May 6th, 2013, 09:14
old kunt12
I sent you a PM. Are you interested or has too much blood flowed?Never read them me old fruitcake. If you have something to say about traffic jams and corruption please say so publicly.

May 6th, 2013, 09:47
So, Sunday. I was sitting in Silom Complex when my phone rang. By the way Bucky I use True 3G on my iPhone and their True iService App allows me to keep the service current while I am not in Thailand. When I am in Bangkok I stay at hotels that have free WiFi so I find I use less than 2 GB data a month which I purchase out of my prepaid balance by dialing *900*599# when I arrive. I never go to Pattaya as I do have some standards and the countryside bores me so True works well enough fr me in Bangkok.

Back to that phone call. As its rent due time again (beginning of the month) clearly some boy was desperately working through his farang phone numbers and he struck it lucky when I answered. I negotiated a 1200 baht fuck and he came to my room last night. Not worth it and I remembered it had been only marginally useful last time. The traffic was awful, still waiting for kunt12 to fill us in on the corruption that causes it. Onwards and downwards.

May 7th, 2013, 17:31
Monday some boy contacted me on Gayromeo but I put him off and went for a massage at Adonis in Convent Rd. another waste of money. Asked the mamasan to point out the gay ones. Only 2 out of a dozen or so. I picked the dud.

Went to Balcony for a drink before dinner with one of me mates. Realised the boy from Gayromeo was sitting at a nearby table and a right little screaming queen he turned out to be. I dont think he recognized me but I might try him out if hes cheap enough most of these boys start off at 2000 and expect to be beaten down. Went to Spanish on 4 for dinner but its not really a full meal more just the Spanish style of snacks. Enjoyable enough but.

Headed off into the traffic with all that corruption that my mate kunt12 has mentioned. What them in the know do is avoid all that crap being peddled on the footpath and walk on the road beating the Tuk Tuk and taxi drivers off and you make your way to the BTS at SallyDeng. 20 baht and Im home.

Smiles
May 7th, 2013, 18:05
" ... Monday ... another waste of money. .
Went to Spanish on 4 for dinner but its not really a full meal more just the Spanish style of snacks ... "
Brisbane, it's called 'Tapas' ... it's supposed to be like that. :scratch:

Dear god, you are having some trouble. It should get better, dud-wise.
In the meantime, check out this 3 minute video. It'll put a smile on your face before you venture out beyond that hotel door once again.

[youtube:trm2z7wz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOzR3UAyXao[/youtube:trm2z7wz]

:occasion5:

May 8th, 2013, 10:04
Sadly I didnt read Smileses post before I went outside again into all them traffic jams what kunt12 tells us are caused by corruption in Thailand. This time I thought I would just cruise around Silom Complex but quite frankly their werent any boys that came close to my high standards of pulkritude. I did eat at an Indian place in the basement Mrs Sahibs or some name like that always good to eat Indian food in Thailand because you know the restaurant wont be full the Thais think Indian curry is too sweet.

I keep getting offers of a massage popping up on Grindr and Gayromeo from various boys but my mates tell me that after the first week theyll get sick of me showing no interest and move onto another new arrival in the Big Mango. Im gonna try one of the Veetanese ones later on as none of them stick around long enough to be a "boyfriend" and Ill let all my fans hear know how it goes.

Sooty
May 8th, 2013, 15:56
Well mates as I said I'm off to Thailand soon currently in Singapore so Ill post some trip updates along the way Im looking forward to all that corruption that my good mate kunt12 has told us causes all the traffic James in Bangkok.I think you should leave poor old kjun12 alone BrisbaneGuy. He has after all reminded us that he is French ( post268620.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post268620.html) ) so maybe struggles with the English language, as I note you do yourself and of course the unlamented Neal. Well, not so much "maybe", as kjun12 has struggled only this week with "intransigent" republicans-party-hate-t28770.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/republicans-party-hate-t28770.html)

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 16:23
Well Sooty I am happy to be part of almost every post you make You love me that much? Its really too bad you dont follow the FLAMING rule and guideline nor does the moderator do anything about it, same goes for Brisbane always altering Kjun to KUNT. I guess the rules that you all blamed me for breaking are just as bad with this moderator. Oh well. I guess its just going to be a difference with catered members, replacing one favorite set for another.
Also Sooty I don't wish ill health on anyone but if you were to experience a stroke and a few heart attacks maybe you would think someone is a shit for having problems typing, but I doubt you would. Guess you and Newalaan have an infatuation with me.

Now I wonder how fast this thread gets locked, the post gets deleted or I get banned by this great moderator.

Manforallseasons
May 8th, 2013, 17:09
Now I wonder how fast this thread gets locked, the post gets deleted or I get banned by this great moderator.

Why wait, for months your posts reflect your hostility and negativity! Give us a break.

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 17:19
yup! I ddid not allow flaming and my hostility toward your posts showed it. :occasion9:

jinks
May 8th, 2013, 17:20
Neal, this is a gentle poke which I left and you complain.

I have removed others which is complained about by the poster.

Get used to the fact that the more you complain the more poking fun will happen.

Lighten up and laugh. OR STOP POSTING. Up2U

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 17:28
Really for an invalid like me you should put that in English. Did you say you removed some posts from posters? If not, try it again or is what you are saying that I am supposed to laugh about trolling and flaming?

a447
May 8th, 2013, 19:02
In the Sawatdee Posting Guidelines Forum, Neal posted this:

'Flaming' is generally defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members.
This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger, or to go off-topic and attack the person rather than their opinion.

Then in a thread HE created, he wrote:

If you look at the majority of posts made on Gaythailand.com shortly after the three musketeers arrived and a select few others,..........

Neal, you are

a. "posting....in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments..."

b. launching "personal attacks"

c. being "hateful towards other members" - or at least 2 of us who still are members

d. you are involving yourself in "useless criticism"

e. "name-calling"

f. making "comments meant to incite anger"

g. attacking "the person rather than their opinion"

All that in just ONE post!

Neal wrote above:

I ddid not allow flaming

What a hypocrite!

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 19:13
Ah there is useless A447. Didn't you make a big enough fool of yourself last time you posted incorrect things. Didn't your post about Sooty put enough egg on your face? Guess not. As I have said numerous times dear, I did not make the rules sweetie, Smiles did. Next of all I am responding and not inciting. Look at them, they are RESPONSES. Fools like you make the first hit and then get pissed when I respond. You are flaming. Did I jerk your chain or did you just have that need to jump in? See there was no need for you to get involved again but your lonely self sitting on the forum all day waiting for a fish so you can jump in. Mind your own business dear.
Oh I know, you cant. :sign5: Remember how many times in that change of ownership thread you wrote that you were just gonna let it die and yet here you are again. Good dog...ruff ruff! :laughing3:

a447
May 8th, 2013, 19:45
Ah there is useless A447........Fools like you ...........

Uh, oh! Please refer again to ALL the above points.

Didn't your post about Sooty put enough egg on your face?

He actually made a final post in that thread, but I see you chose to ignore it. Any reason why?
Oh, and before I forget, wasn't he was on moderated status? Remember? Moderated posters do not have use of the PM facility. Funny that an owner of this board was not aware of that.

I did not make the rules sweetie, Smiles did.

As owner, you could have changed them if you did not agree. There you go again, blaming someone else.

Next of all I am responding and not inciting

No you are not responding to anything posted in the SGT forum. You STARTED the thread!

Mind your own business dear.

It IS my business. It's ALL of our business. You posted it in the open forum and so made it our business!

Good dog...ruff ruff!

Indeed! Having a few owner withdrawal symptoms are we? Can't let go, perhaps?

Calm down, or you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 20:04
You cant even remember what Sooty posted? Read it again.

Oh before I made the rules and now you say I could ghave changed them? Adjusting now that you are wrong again? Well no need to change them as they were to be as is. You jumped in and decided to join the flaming.

Ha ha ha! Ruff Ruff!!

Neal
May 8th, 2013, 20:22
Ah nevermind I am going to sleep as this is getting boooooring with you A447. I told you 2 years ago when you came seeking me out at the bar to whine and cry about Latin and wanted to get him banned as an imposter. I said it back then and I say it again today, you think you are Sawatdee's self appointed Columbo. :sign5:
Goodnite dear.

a447
May 8th, 2013, 21:30
I told you 2 years ago when you came seeking me out at the bar to whine and cry about Latin

a) Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't "seek you out." You were always sitting in front of the bar. Hard to miss, really. I visited your bar just about every evening in those days and wrote about it here on the forum. It was, as I posted then, the best bar in Pattaya. That's why I visited it.

b) you know as well as I that Latin was NEVER mentioned, either by me or you. Others who have sat with us as we chatted - members of this very board - can also attest that his name was never mentioned by any of us, ever. Not by you, not by me and not by them.

And why would I purposely "seek you out" to make such a request? I have previously suggested you do so in the open forum??

No need for secrecy.

Nice try. Methinks you are clutching at straws, Neal.

latintopxxx
May 8th, 2013, 21:54
there you go again a447.....so set in your ways...try posting something original...like start a new thread...new topic...or dont you get out much...crisis hit your holiday budget...

May 9th, 2013, 01:22
I see a temper tantrum by Neil has disrupted my Ye Olde Tales of Bangkok Boys This Trip. Oh well it always was about him.

So today I went off to see the massage boys at BBB Inn. Does that stand for BareBackBoys or is there some other message in the ackernim? The deal here is that you pay for a room pick your boy from them loitering in the lobby and go upstairs. If its a massage or something else is as they say up to you. I think some of them may be off duty gogo boys so what you get is a gogo boy for some fooling around without paying the off fee. Or to put it more bluntly its an old style brothel. Some of the boys are on Grindr or Gayromeo. Theres a very persistent one keeps messaging me says hes from Playboy on Silom Rd. I walked passed but them grotty shops dont seem very intising to me.

Sooty
May 9th, 2013, 01:29
Really for an invalid like me you should put that in English. Did you say you removed some posts from posters? If not, try it again or is what you are saying that I am supposed to laugh about trolling and flaming?Yet you complain when I suggest you struggle with the English language? The post that jinks admitting censoring was the one in the Global Forum about trolls where I described certain people "pursing their lips and accusing those posters of being sad individuals addicted to solitary masturbation".

Poor old Brisbane this thread has veered completely off topic. Isnt there something in Neal's Posting Guidelines about that? Oh I forgot the overriding exception to every one of those Guidelines "except if done by Neal".

Neal
May 9th, 2013, 04:42
Oh but it was my dear A447 and no it wasn't with the other members I introduced you to infron of my bar (2) to be exact that you went off with. Sometimes my mind is not so good but on some things it is. It was the very first time you introduced yourself to me sitting there, sorry no witnesses and you carried on like a banshee for at least 30 minutes abut how you expected people to be genuine and all on an anonymous board, how he should be banned and as usual I looked on pretending to be kind but in the back of my mind and I told people afterwards, my God, doesn't this man have a life??!!! It's an anonymous board for fun but I have decided to give it all up nd just sadly look on and realize that this board is a cross mixture between Sawatdee an interesting board and Pattaya Bitch Board a psychotic board. Maybe Gay Button doesnt't have it wrong after all. He just plods along and says that his board is his board and he doesn't put up with crap. Maybe the fist isn't crazy after all!

Goodbye. If ya don't mid I will just keep my name for a little bit longer for my email.

bucknaway
May 9th, 2013, 04:55
Neal, you knew that once you sold the board and became one of the common board membership, other posters would be forming a line to get some things off their chest.

http://youtu.be/qvPugcb7QGE

http://youtu.be/qvPugcb7QGE

latintopxxx
May 9th, 2013, 13:59
common..?? how rude!!!...I've been called many things but never common!!!

a447
May 9th, 2013, 15:10
Funny, Neal, that you can remember things that were supposedly said TWO YEARS ago, when your posts on this forum illustrate that you have trouble remembering messages posted 5 MINUTES ago.

And yes, your memory can be very...er...selective, shall we say.

It's an anonymous board for fun but I have decided to give it all up nd just sadly look on and realize that this board is a cross mixture between Sawatdee an interesting board and Pattaya Bitch Board a psychotic board.

Hopefully, that means you are taking your bat and ball and going home.

Oh, and speaking of that "psychotic board" - didn't you admit to owning the domain name in a recent post?

Let's now leave it here and allow BG to get back to his reporting!

Beachlover
May 9th, 2013, 15:52
Just looked through all the slagfests on other threads... What a way to welcome the new owner LOL.

Welcome back A447... I guess the upside of you duking it out with Neal is it'll take your focus off Latin.

One thing I have learnt is it's best to just post what you want to post and not worry too much about what other people are posting, whether they're being honest, whether they're slagging you off, whether they're trolling or taking the piss and winding people up or whatever... It's just a waste of energy on a bottomless pit.

By all means, say something when you see something wrong (e.g. I get erked when people assume all Thai boys are willing to have sex for money or think they're all poor and can't support themselves etc.) but no point getting fixated and devoting all your energy to stopping "that poster" from posting whatever it is you don't like. I reckon anyone who's ever done that here has always ended up worse off.

rifraf
May 9th, 2013, 21:49
BL, you have hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, I have a feeling I'll continue to have to keep scrolling down to bypass many posts in a number of threads filled with a high level of nonsensical personal arguments among members. None of these type posts contribute anything valuable to the board. They are not even entertaining - just stupid childish banter.

Off to Bangkok has gone almost completely off Bangkok into the land of 'He said, He said'. Really, who the bloody hell cares?

Let's get back to the OP and enjoy his reports. That's the reason we are members of this board.

Sooty
May 11th, 2013, 08:01
(e.g. I get erked Is that the same as getting irked? Poor old BrisbaneGuy, this thread is well and truly off the rails.

Why doesn't Surfcrest start a new Forum called Bitch Fights where the last several posts from this thread could be transferred for example, and then there could be a regular poll for "Best Bitch Fight of the Month". I have a feeling a747 would win 11 months out of 12, however.

Khor tose
May 11th, 2013, 09:44
(e.g. I get erked Is that the same as getting irked? Poor old BrisbaneGuy, this thread is well and truly off the rails.

Why doesn't Surfcrest start a new Forum called Bitch Fights where the last several posts from this thread could be transferred for example, and then there could be a regular poll for "Best Bitch Fight of the Month". I have a feeling a747 would win 11 months out of 12, however.

He would definitely win by endurance alone. No one else I know has the ability to keep posting one inane comment after another. Reminds me lot of what a friend of mine once said about people who demand freedom of speech but never consider using freedom of thought.

May 11th, 2013, 14:38
I give up no point in posting to this thread about me adventures any more.

newalaan2
May 11th, 2013, 16:32
I give up no point in posting to this thread about me adventures any more.
I disagree BrisbaneGuy, there is every point in posting your adventures. I've enjoyed your updates so far, I for one appreciate others who take the trouble to post recent info, and look forward to more. Many readers here are also regular visitors so it's good to get fresh up to date info. So the thread has a few off topic issues, ignore them and just keep the updates coming..........we'll find 'em!

I have a feeling I'll continue to have to keep scrolling down to bypass many posts.......None of these type posts contribute anything vluable to the board
The post you have just made doesn't contribute anything valuable to the board either does it?......and you're right, all you have to do is bypass the posts which dont interest you, why not just simply go ahead and do that rather than fill the thread with more pointless posts that we then have to bypass? Members who interupt a thread just to complain about others interupting a thread are just as tiresome.

Magnum
May 11th, 2013, 16:52
Brisbane, please keep posting your story, for me that was really a positive surprise. BTW: Maybe I just don't get your running gag with the BKK traffic and corruption, but I can imagine that. Suvarnabhumi Airport was also late due to corruption, maybe some groups do profit by this situation, eg the taxi mafia...?

a447
May 11th, 2013, 20:22
newalaan2 hit the nail on the head with both his comments.

There hasn't been much on the ground reporting in Bangkok recently so I hope the OP gets on with the job. As we all know, things change quickly in the gay scene so any new info is welcome.

scottish-guy
May 11th, 2013, 21:19
#1. I agree with newalaan2 !!

#2.
... Suvarnabhumi Airport was also late due to corruption.....

Are you sure?
I'm not saying you're wrong - but we have lots of public infrastructure projects in the UK that run over-time and over-budget (in fact the vast majority) and I'm sure that happens all over the world. Does there have to be "corruption" involved - or am I just being naive? :dontknow:

Magnum
May 11th, 2013, 21:28
I was not involved, but if you google Suvarnabhumi and corruption you'll have a lot of results

rifraf
May 12th, 2013, 00:30
BrisbaneGuy, I hope you do continue to post your informative and entertaining reports.

Newalaan2, given your impeccable reputation on this board for making doggedly pedantic posts or engaging in senseless banter, you certainly are indeed able to speak with great authority on all things tiresome. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sooty
May 12th, 2013, 07:11
BTW: Maybe I just don't get your running gag with the BKK traffic and corruption ...
Also, I definitely made a terrible mistake in investing my life in Bangkok since it is such an unpleasant place to live. The traffic congestion is completely unacceptable primarily due to government corruption post272704.html?hilit=traffic#p272704 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post272704.html?hilit=traffic#p272704)

May 12th, 2013, 10:00
Aw jeez okay then. Any chance you can split all the shit fights off into a separate thread Mr Moderator?

As me old mate kunt12 tells us thanks for the reminder Sooty Bangkok is full of corruption in the form of traffic jams. Now Ive got a Seniors card for the underground (MRT) and another one for the Airport Line so you would think its a lay down misery to get one for the Skytrain (BTS). Oh no only Thai Seniors can get them still under or over the ground you can avoid all that corruption that kunt12 has warned us about.

But if you got plenty of time on the buses can be fun and you certainly see a lot of different things even in this weather you can get the really cheap ones and not arrive too sweaty because as the bus goes along the breeze sorta cools you down. And Bucky would you belief it theres now an App for your iPhone called Bangkok Bus Guide and its free. No timetables of course what would be the point with all that corruption around but all the roots and bus types etcetra.

I could get the BTS to Silom (20 baht) or I can catch a 77 bus from outside Saint Louise Hospital to Silom (8 baht for non aircon) so youll appreciate that I often take the bus if its lunchtime not so busy as the evening when I prefer the BTS if Im going out. Its good to see many of the BTS stations now have escalaters for we old codgers but my nearest one Surasak is a bit different. Theres an escalator on one side of Sathorn Rd but on the other not. However the Eastin Hotel has a bridge direct from the hotel to the BTS so I just walk in through the lobby take the lift to Level 3 and walk across the bridge. Having a white face always helps in these circumcisions dont you think?

a447
May 12th, 2013, 10:30
Mmmm...on second thoughts..

bucknaway
May 12th, 2013, 10:34
I am all over that app! Thanks for the heads-up!

May 14th, 2013, 17:53
Now then playmates heres something to keep two posters happy and that always a Good Thing isnt it. The two lucky posters are my old mate kunt12 and iPhone lover Bucky. The guys that run Bangkok apparently someone does anyway theyve got a new App for your phone about real time corruption in Bangkok or if your anyone else but kunt12 thats real time traffic conditions which this week have got much worse because all the kiddies have returned to school anyway you can read the story here http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakin ... 06132.html (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Traffic-app-for-Bangkok-motorists-30206132.html)

Speaking of Apps I have now found out what all the boys on Gayromeo are using to improve there profile pics theres an App you can run over your pic and it tarts it up. I found this out because a massage boy sent me a message and told me where I could see him outside a particular massage shop one of them ones near Coffee Society and Burger King near the escalators at Sally Deng BTS so I looked up his profile pic bugger me when I saw him in the flesh as it were he was lets say showing his age. Anyway a roots a root so I let him have his wicked way with me but I asked him about the pic and told me about this App. Jeez technology is a wonderful thing.

scottish-guy
May 14th, 2013, 18:32
Technology that improves you looks?

I discovered that years ago, darling.

They called it a "fairground mirror" in those days.

bucknaway
May 14th, 2013, 22:00
If you got lucky with a mature Thai guy than you truly did get lucky!

The only thing a young guy can do for me is bring me a note from a older guy!
(Stolen from Moms Mably)

christianpfc
May 14th, 2013, 23:16
But if you got plenty of time on the buses can be fun and you certainly see a lot of different things even in this weather you can get the really cheap ones and not arrive too sweaty because as the bus goes along the breeze sorta cools you down. And Bucky would you belief it theres now an App for your iPhone called Bangkok Bus Guide and its free. No timetables of course what would be the point with all that corruption around but all the roots and bus types etcetra.

Good to know I'm not the only one on this forum who uses buses.

When I get a smartphone, I will get that app (now using bus map or searching connection on the internet before traveling).

I did not know that buses have roots.

kjun12
May 15th, 2013, 06:01
The word is routes not roots. Don't follow the ignorant in using the wrong word.

Brad the Impala
May 15th, 2013, 06:14
The word is routes not roots. Don't follow the ignorant in using the wrong word.

Christian is far too particular to have spelt this incorrectly, unless he was making a joke, especially as he is clearly very familiar with bus roots.

Either that or the spelling police were absent due to corruption.

Sooty
May 15th, 2013, 13:13
I did not know that buses have roots.The word is routes not roots. Don't follow the ignorant in using the wrong word.No wonder I find this Board endlessly entertaining. This comment is from a poster (kjun12) who in a single post post273395.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post273395.html) not only wrote intransient when he meant intransigent but there when he meant their. And he has the gall to describe others as ignorant.
:party

timmberty
May 15th, 2013, 18:17
monkey see monkey do .... christain isnt english yet can make some rather funny little jokes ... others dont get it, so he is ignorant ... monkey see monkey do.

May 16th, 2013, 15:05
Continuing with me adventures in wonderland then I thought Id try one of them Veetnamese massage boys what advertise on Grindr I told him to skip the massage and go straight to the sex. Straight is what he turned out to be. No kissing no sucking. It didnt take me long to find him I think they all put up in the same hotel in Pipat Street off Silom Road but going home it was just as me old mate kunt12 tells it the corruption was just terrible.

Yesterday I had lunch with some pals at The Lofts in the Central department store at Chidlom a fair amount of eye candy among the waiters I just had soup and apple crumble cant remember how much but I think I got change out of 500 baht which you would hope for as some restaurants we go to give you a two course set menu reduced choice for 299 baht plus drinks.

As I posted somewhere before I have muesli and milk for brekky which averages out at something like 30 or 40 baht a day and then some fruit off the street another 20 or 30 baht for my second meal. Where I am is slef catering so I can buy eggs across the road in 7 Eleven at an average 6 baht an egg and cook up scramblers or an omlette. You dont have to spend a lot of money feeding yourself in Bangkok and just as well its all handy on the street where I live because as kunt12 can confirm it would cost a fortune to get a taxi to Tesco Lotus and back for the shopping having to drive through all that corruption.

canadien
May 16th, 2013, 15:10
I did not know that buses have roots.The word is routes not roots. Don't follow the ignorant in using the wrong word.No wonder I find this Board endlessly entertaining. This comment is from a poster (kjun12) who in a single post post273395.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post273395.html) not only wrote intransient when he meant intransigent but there when he meant their. And he has the gall to describe others as ignorant.
:party
Doesn't take much to entertain you but, then, you are a slipped in Brit.

joe552
May 16th, 2013, 15:18
great post Brisbane :sign5:

May 18th, 2013, 05:37
Here I am at Swampy Airport my trip to Thailand almost over so time for some reflections

Its just as well I come here mostly to see my mates as living here and having a boy every two or three days just does not stack up as justifiable I can get Asian students back in Brissy for not much more than the boys here are asking and I done have to pay an air fair and hotel.

The food is cheap but I went on a couple of trips to Thai supermarkets and think the variety and quality of fruit and veggies is not that great.

With the Internet now you can watch TV from all over the world but I find Thai boys like cartoons or those awful Thai soap operas where every female character who is not a servant is a total bitch so I cannot see myself settling down to a night in with a boy and us both agreeing on our tv viewing. Unlike Christian I done think Thai is worth learning as I say look at there TV culture and ask yourself why bother I done want to understand that crap I can watch East Enders or Neighbours and get a same poor quality programme.

The only mate I have hear who is retired is getting a bit gaga I think once you stop working and done have that mental stimulus working for you any more then its the slippery slope to senility just look at the guys who live in Pattaya if you done believe me.

Back to work Monday.

timmberty
May 19th, 2013, 08:37
i spent my last night as i always do in bangkok at the sex cinema in saphan kwai. if thats how you spell it ..
60 baht to get in, up from 50 last year .. god damn even cheap sex is getting dearer ..
as usual its the money boys and.. probably the worst ladyboys in the whole of thailand hanging around as you walk in .. so easy to move past them .. tho some of the money boys are young and cute ...
then you move on up to the back of the cinema hoping your eyes ajust as you go ... i managed to bash into one person hugging the wall then almost sit on somebody as i made my way along ...
the action goes on all over the place but up the back .. titter ye not .. is the best place to be ... loads of cocks out for the suckers amounst us ... im 51 and can easy get into double figures in there in 2 hours ... altho if you see half of them when the lights come on you may wish you hadnt ... but then they probably think the same ..
one guy with a nice cock and a bottle of poppers had my attention for 3 goes over the course of an hour ... i was at long last about to make him cum when the lights came on and he left with his deposits still unspent ...
but so many men of all shapes and sizes .. im picky but my eyes aint as good as they once where .. so it dont matter.

ftj_taw
May 19th, 2013, 10:38
Here I am at Swampy Airport my trip to Thailand almost over so time for some reflections
Back to work Monday.

Hurry back, I enjoyed reading this thread. It looks like we have a new board here. Although the last post I made was deleted by Jinks. Somethings just don't change. Okay Jinks next time I am in Pattaya I will buy you a drink or two and let you tell me how many I have to buy before you stop deleting my post and allowing tons of others. Mine was a joke--how many drinks to allow jokes?

christianpfc
May 20th, 2013, 00:12
The food is cheap but I went on a couple of trips to Thai supermarkets and think the variety and quality of fruit and veggies is not that great.

Then you stould have a look at a Thai street market, I still discover new fruits or other edible stuff I didn't know about.