PDA

View Full Version : Free H.I.V. Test

Monty-old
June 2nd, 2006, 00:45
In conjunction with G.A.P. (Gardian Angels Pattaya)

I am funding Free H.I.V. test, At G.A.P. Care House. (For Thai's Only)
Every Saturday from 7 p.m. to 9p.m.
If Negitive, they will be give Free Condoms Pack, and be asked to return in 3 months for a further test.
If Positive will be advised to go to a reconmended hospitle for a full blood test. Some funding will be available for transport. If the person has a Gold Thai Health card All treatment will only cost them 30 bht .
The test will take 15 minites, and taken be a trained person,
In the the near future we hope to have a Doctor available , to give the boys a general health check.
So If you would like a free H.I.V. For your B/F & Your peace of mind.
Please P/M. me . For more details.

June 2nd, 2006, 01:36
That is very good of you & very heart warming.... sincerely hope you have all negative results.

Jetsam
June 2nd, 2006, 03:11
That is very good of you & very heart warming.... sincerely hope you have all negative results.

that sound so weird lol.
But indeed the more negative the better in this case :geek:

June 3rd, 2006, 00:41
Do you guys have a website Monty?

June 3rd, 2006, 04:01
The web site is in its infancy Pictures going up next week, and you are welcome to visit at any time.

go to www.suneeplaza.com (http://www.suneeplaza.com) you will see Guardian Angels Pattaya web site there, you can also donate if you feel you want to

thank you .

or contact guardianangelspattaya@hotmail.com for any info you may need from the G>A>P team there.

Thanks..............if you ever need help with the webiste i`d be glad to................its a hobby of mine.