PDA

View Full Version : Free Sex in Thailand?

Neal
April 26th, 2013, 15:24
So you are here in Thailand and are walking around a market, in a shop, the grocery store, a bank or just walking down the sidewalk. A young man walking near you catches that casual sexual glance you made his way; you smile and he smiles. He knows what you want. You exchange phone numbers and meet up later for a casual talk, get to try and feel him out whether he is a murderer or not see if there is the possibility roll in the hay. Within 30 minutes to an hour you feel safe he is interested in you not your money and isn't a psycho. You know that within 30 minutes. A fit much older man and a much younger guy. No discussion of money either way. You invite him up to your den of iniquity, let him get drunk as you know personalities change when you let someone get drunk and both have that desired short time encounter.

It is time for your new friend to leave and wopps (!) he demands money. What now? Whose fault? Should the guy have mentioned money before hand? Sure. Should you have inquired making sure it was a freebie? Maybe. Maybe asked in some casual way was he a money boy as there seem to be so many here in Thailand. I mean sure it really is almost obvious in Pattaya but so many young men have [i]visited /i] Pattaya and Bangkok then returned home and spread the news to thier friends that falang have money and they spend it for a roll in the hay. They buy you nice things and it's a great way to help pay for that doctorate or PHD they are studying for.

What do you do? Have you read about the violent acts that they are capable of, even murder? No problem, throw the urchin out, never mind if he returns another day or do you just give him some money to satisfy him? I remember within the last year reading about a man who was murdered by a few boys just because he yelled at them to clean thier dishes, a doctor who invited a copuple of boys home for a romp and was killed and it wasn't even about asking for money. They viciously murdered him.

When I call soemone I don't know, I always have my b/f in the other room to make sure the happy ending is really happy and ends that way, but what if it doesn't. What would you do if it all starts going wrong?

gregvc
April 26th, 2013, 18:30
so many (25+) saunas in Bangkok. At least you are safer there. Maybe go for a drink or meal after (in a restaurant). Then you can ease out of it on good terms. A while ago I asked a guy if he wanted money. He thought that was very funny. I saw the joke (thankfully he didn't get upset) when we went back in his Audi to his upmarket condo. he was a doctor.

ChelseaNY
April 27th, 2013, 00:30
I do not mean to be a critic, but I do not get the problem.

If you haven't asked the question directly, then when you meet someone from a country where so many young men and their families need funds, you should assume there will be a freely made exchange of money. There's nothing here that couldn't be solved by a little honest talk. I've been visiting the LOS for more than two decades and have found that in most situations I am dealt with fairly and honestly when I present the same. As a visitor I think it's not a good idea to make assumptions about the intentions of people in a very different culture and set of circumstances.

bucknaway
April 27th, 2013, 12:39
I've been there and when the sex was over, they left and no money changed hands. I have met guys while checking into my hotel, sitting in a Internet cafe and just walking around in the day when most guys are hiding from the sun. If we went to bed and noting was mentioned a out money before it happened then nothing would be paid at the end of the fun.

But it being Thailand I'm prepared to come across that situation.

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2013, 16:14
probably 2/3 of my sex in Thailand has involved money....at Babylon its always free and I will do minimum 3 over a 7 hour period on a good day...and what I mean by "do" is I screw them.....dont count the other half dozen BJ..kissing and cuddles.....outside Babylon and in Pattaya its almost always paid...only ither place was DJ station where occasionally I'll pick up another tourist or local Thai....BUT I always check/ask if they want money if they are Thai....just in case...and I dont care if they are offended...

christianpfc
April 28th, 2013, 21:16
In most cases, I can predict if he wants money or not. In the few cases where the demand for money was unexpected, I paid 500 to 1000 Baht, definitely on the lower end of the average tip (because he didn't say in advance that he wants money). So far, most of my sexual partner were physically weaker, smaller and lighter than I am. Even though I don't like violence, I think I would be able to get them out of my room against their will. I have never been in such a situation, not even close.

loke
April 30th, 2013, 03:40
The age difference alone speaks for it self , especially if you meet someone younger in Pattaya .

Just enjoy the sex and if he asks for money , do not get upset.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2013, 16:54
loke....nice attitude you have...but I do prefer to know before hand...don't want to be "black mailed"into some outrageous amount....I simply assume that any Thai who approaches me is in it for the money...so I always check...and again dont really care if they get offended......simply a fact of life.

kjun12
May 10th, 2013, 09:46
Most of what is posted here is completely believable and I think accurate. Buck says he often does not pay and Christian says about 50% of the boys he sees are free. Both are younger men and good looking so that is no surprise.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old. I recently read that Gaybutton alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free and I actually laughed at that ridiculous assertion.

gaymandenmark
May 10th, 2013, 16:10
Just correct.

I have just been to Chiang Mai for 4 days, and met this nice guy.

Well, he was not in the 18 to 25 years range, but in the beginning of his 30ies, but looked a lot more younger.

I don't want to tell how handsome I am, but I am in the middle of the 50ies, slim and look younger. I have also heard on my trip, that I was different, funnier and special, when it comes to other farangs.

He made his work in the daytime, we seperated, but we had a lot of fun in the evenings and nights.

Did I have free sex, even if I paid our drinks when clubbing, and I even gave him a small Money gift in an envelope, the last day, as an appreciation for the great time we had together?

Yes I think so, because I knew he needed it, even that he worked hard, and also because there was no mentioning about money between us, and he did not expected it, he was in fact a bitt surpriced.

I felt it was almost like giving a gift to a friend, and I was happy to do so because his was a very nice lad.

kjun12
May 10th, 2013, 21:15
I felt it was almost like giving a gift to a friend, and I was happy to do so because his was a very nice lad.
Good for you. If it made both of you happy then you were successful and have his appreciation as well.

Brad the Impala
May 11th, 2013, 06:16
It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

kjun12
May 12th, 2013, 11:18
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Poor thing. You still suffer from an intellectual deficiency making you the equal of a slug.

cdnmatt
May 12th, 2013, 12:24
I recently read that Gaybutton alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free and I actually laughed at that ridiculous assertion.

heh, I read that as well, and have to admit, it gave me a bit of a chuckle too. Apparently, he doesn't even have to do anything. He just stands outside of his door, and cute, young guys just show up at his place with a smile for free sex.

Sometimes I don't even have to leave my house. I've had several times when all I had to do was stand outside my door and wait. I've had boys passing by on motorbikes stop. I've had guys who were on my soi working at someone's house end up later with me. I've had guys going by in the back of a pickup truck make it clear they were interested. A smile brought them back my way later.

I've met them in shops, restaurants, convenience stores, and even just just walking down a street - virtually anywhere. I've even been in rural towns and ended up with a young willing guy.

What a load of shit. :-)

Beachlover
May 12th, 2013, 14:01
Neal/Fountainhall... Dating or hooking up with someone and then asking for cash afterwards when there was no prior agreement or indication is disgusting and unethical. Completely misleading and deceptive. So you would be right to treat the guy with contempt... however you would need to consider your own personal safety when dealing with the situation.

If the guy was a moneyboy but didn't want to make it too explicit (lest he make it less "romantic" for his "customer"), then he could at least have said "I'm working here" or something, so as not to mislead the other guy.

There are moneyboys all over Asia and I have occasionally run into them when chatting up guys in gay nightclubs... I have run into Vietnamese moneyboys in Singapore, Thai moneyboys in Hong Kong and Chinese moneyboys in Kuala Lumpur. But they were always sensible enough to say something like that before the flirting goes further. As annoying as it is to find a moneyboy in a non-prostitution focused venue, I respect them for making their intentions clear upfront.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2013, 14:11
Most of what is posted here is completely believable and I think accurate. Buck says he often does not pay and Christian says about 50% of the boys he sees are free. Both are younger men and good looking so that is no surprise.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old.
What are you basing that on? Just your own experience? It's not smart to make single reference point conclusions like that...

I've observed a lot of relationships between older white guys and younger Asians and I've noticed that a lot of them have limiting beliefs... they attract what they believe they can attract and not what they COULD attract if they didn't have such limiting beliefs.

Guy (A) thinks it just isn't possible to attract younger Asian guys except by paying prostitutes for sex or getting in a relationship with a "kept" moneyboy... and funnily enough, that's all he ends up being able to do.

Guy (B) thinks he can only attract younger Asian guys if he plays the "sugar daddy" role by paying for everything when they go out, buying them dinner, maybe even helping with the rent or college fees... Funnily enough, the only kind of guys he attracts are the guys who expect that from him. There are lots of younger Asian guys who lack any principle, integrity or self-respect and are happy to leech off their partner. There are also lots of younger Asian guys who have integrity will never allow their partner to contribute more than their fair share of 50%. The latter will actually steer clear of "sugar daddy" types because they don't want to be in that sort of relationship. So this sugar daddy guy ends up attracting what he THINKS he can attract and is forever getting screwed over and lied to... it's a self-perpetuating belief.

Guy (C) retains his principles and self-respect and steers clear of the "I want to leech of you" type of relationship... and funnily enough he manages to attract younger Asian guys with integrity and no intention to ever pay any less than half their fair share of costs when going out or living together etc.

What I've noticed is Guy (C) isn't necessarily any younger, more handsome or charming than Guys (A) and (B)... It's just comes down to their belief in themselves and a decision to keep their own integrity and self-respect intact. There are plenty of Asian guys attracted to older white guys and who have no intention to gain any financial advantage in their love life.

alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free
I find it quite pathetic when people make a note of "free sex"... Because that means their normal and default sex or love life is obtained by paying for it.

I mean come on, there are plenty of Thais who want to to get to know foreigners and have NO intention of gaining financial advantage or payment from it. If you want to pay for it, then by all means pay for it. But don't make a habit out of paying for it and then exclaim to everyone how surprising or notable it is that you were abe to have sex without paying for once.

What I also find stupid about the person who said that (who is on another board) is he talks about how he's given up on having a successful relationship with a Thai guy when the only long-term relationship he claims to have had was a paid relationship with a money/bar boy, which means there obviously wasn't any genuine relationship in the first place! Even more offensive is the way he gives advice on farang/Thai relationships... saying you need to set rules, set a budget etc etc.

latintopxxx
May 12th, 2013, 15:48
the only place where I'm guaranteed free sex with Asians is in babylon in BKK, and the majority end up being Thai. Have never been asked for cash. Place operates like a true gay sauna/cruise club.....unlike some saunas in Brazil or Switzerland.

danny99
May 12th, 2013, 16:15

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old..

I am amazed at this series of comments or is it that Pattaya is a giant brothel, where only money counts?

I am mature age though not of the size proportions mentioned above. I have been visiting Thailand for the past 40 years, during the past 15 years on a bi-monthly basis..always Bangkok, often Chiang Mai, sometimes Koen Khen and twice [sadly and boringly] to Pattaya. I have been meeting boys [gay, straight and bi-coastal] on a regular basis and have never had these problems, I admit that my boys are usually boys, late teens to very early 20's, and usually are at that time just hot to get off [straight boys the world over often discover that it is far easier to meet up with a guy for a short time, pure physical sex, than all that goes with chatting up a girl, etc...they also often become long term firm friends without all of those 'love' complications]...when meeting up and taking back to the hotel I have usually shoved a few hundred baht in their pocket on leaving [for taxi??, a bit like 'money for the rent' in London] but that has sometimes backfired having just INSULTED them by suggesting that what they did was for money, and takes a bit of smoothing over. But then I do not pick up in gay bars and very rarely from go-go where the rules are very different. My long time friend was working in a juice bar, just arrived from Isaan a few weeks and VERY horny....he never asked for anything but I often helped him...we are still very good friends 12 years later now he is a very successful young exec

The biggest problem with Bangkok is that it can happen so many times every day...if you miss out then just go to On Nut.....

As straight boys do not actually FANCY men wherther you are yong and cute or old and ugly does not come into the equation, it is the immedaite avail;ablity of sexual relief...amazingly I now find it far easier to pick up young spunks, anywhere in the world, than it was when I was their age or only a bit more.

lonelywombat
May 12th, 2013, 16:42
The biggest problem with Bangkok is that it can happen so many times every day...if you miss out then just go to On Nut.....

I will be spending more time this next trip in Bangkok. Can you please be more specific re On Nut?

loke
May 12th, 2013, 18:17
Yes Danny what happens in OnNut area?

I have been there not much I think.

gregvc
May 12th, 2013, 20:14
Danny99 - you are spot on!! I have written before that I am amazed at the availability of free sex in Thailand (even in Pattaya). I haven't paid for 20 yrs. However, being here for a few months at at a time helps. Familiarity helps acceptance, esp at a sauna. Smiling helps too. My 50 yr old Thai BF is getting more advances from young thai guys than ever before. We have had a 3 way three times in the last few weeks with guys met at Silom2. I have never seen this happen as much in the 16 yrs we have been together. I trembled at going to DJs after such a long absence but I find that the scene there is much more Thai Thai now but also the guys are more confident and assertive. If you start up a conversation you might just get lucky.
Now, I am 57 and chubby (but trying to get fit) but I try hard to present a non-scary farang image.
If you only go to commercial boy bars, you are likely to have a very limited view of Thai gay society.

Beachlover
May 12th, 2013, 22:05
If you only go to commercial boy bars, you are likely to have a very limited view of Thai gay society.
Very true and totally agree... and what's terrible is when guys who possess this limited view go on to make totally false assertions about Thai guys and the gay scene there.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old..
is it that Pattaya is a giant brothel, where only money counts?
It's about as close as you can get to that. But Khun12 actually claims to live in Bangkok... which makes it all the more sadder that he believes that impossibility to be true.

I spent enormous amounts of time in Bangkok during the years that I was single and can honestly say that the paid sex scene and moneyboys only popped up in my life there on a few rare occasions.

I have usually shoved a few hundred baht in their pocket on leaving [for taxi??, a bit like 'money for the rent' in London] but that has sometimes backfired having just INSULTED them by suggesting that what they did was for money, and takes a bit of smoothing over.
Really... Why would you do that? You have a perfectly genuine and pleasant encounter and you ruin it by doing that and making them walk away feeling very dirty.

TravellerDave
May 12th, 2013, 22:34
I have to say that the proposition of Free Sex does not enter my head during my regular visits to Pattaya, which amount to 3 or 4 weeks, three times a year. I am gay and enjoy sex with young 18+ boys very much and this is 75% of my motivation for the trips. The idea that boy prostitutes would provide what I want without charge I regard as nigh on impossible. The other 25% is relaxing in the Thai sunshine. I off boys from the bars and Gogos, GR and less frequently meet them on the gay beach or pick them up in and around Tukcom. But money is always involved.
On two occasions I did actually have free sex with Thais. On both occasions this was in the Samsuk Sauna in the upstairs cruising area. I was very surprised not to be asked afterwards for some form of remuneration. I just bought one of the guys a meal and the other one seemed just to disappear. Both of them were rather older than my commercial partners being probably 35-40.
If I want to meet older gays for company and possibly free sex I would holiday in one of the European resorts like Gran Canaria or Ibiza.

latintopxxx
May 14th, 2013, 02:50
...free sex would remove half the fun of a Thai holiday....absolutely love renting....

Stulong
August 2nd, 2020, 04:58
No one has replied to this thread for some years but I guess guys are still interested in free sex in Thailand. My first visit to Bangkok was 20 years ago and I visited Bangkok Babylon for a few hours and had some enjoyable free sex. I did hook up with a young guy who took me to a club and sought only that I pay for his entry and his taxi when we left. On my many subsequent visits to Bangkok I’ve always stayed on site at Bangkok Babylon and have had numerous free encounters. On my last two visits I have supplanted this by using Grindr and have hosted a number of free encounters and at other guy’s places (hotels and in one case so far, a local guy in his home).

latintopxxx
August 2nd, 2020, 17:10
..oh Lord...its only been six months since the wuhan curse reared its head but really feels like we are living in another world...Thailand and pattaya seem to be a mirage..

Dodger
August 3rd, 2020, 18:34
Danny99 - you are spot on!! I have written before that I am amazed at the availability of free sex in Thailand (even in Pattaya). I haven't paid for 20 yrs. However, being here for a few months at at a time helps. Familiarity helps acceptance, esp at a sauna. Smiling helps too. My 50 yr old Thai BF is getting more advances from young thai guys than ever before.

Of course it's free if you're tossing in the hay with 50 year old Thai men.

Haven't heard that one before.

Marc K
August 4th, 2020, 02:45
Hey what's wrong with 50-year-old Thai men!?! You can send them my way if you wish.

latintopxxx
August 4th, 2020, 11:07
u r most welcome to them...I prefer mid to late 20's...dont c the fascination with teens...I'm no trainer....bit like the suicide bombers who believe they will have 50 virgins waiting in paradise...give me 50 slutty whores any day...

arsenal
August 4th, 2020, 11:16
They're not mutually exclusive. Some of my best offs have been those just off the Whoremonger Sunshine Bus from the sticks.

dinagam
August 4th, 2020, 11:36
Of course it's free if you're tossing in the hay with 50 year old Thai men.

By right the 50 year old Thai men should be paying you for the privilege...

Marc K
August 5th, 2020, 07:48
u r most welcome to them...I prefer mid to late 20's...dont c the fascination with teens...I'm no trainer....bit like the suicide bombers who believe they will have 50 virgins waiting in paradise...give me 50 slutty whores any day...

Chacun á son goût, monsieur. oops, cada persona tiene su préferencia. Latin, estas en acuerdo?

Edit:
"Every man to his taste." (in French and Spanish) Latin, do you agree?
The forum's language is English. Posts in other languages are only permitted with an English translation.
ChristianPFC

dab69
August 8th, 2020, 08:33
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mocked-calling-thailand-thighland-092931613.html

or as tRump calls it - "Thighland"

a447
August 8th, 2020, 09:44
...or as tRump calls it - "Thighland"

Proof perhaps that he has been down Walking Street or popped into the girlie bars around Patpong.

Oliver2
August 8th, 2020, 14:01
Did Epstein try his hand in Thighland? Lots of available islands.

a447
August 8th, 2020, 14:22
Did Epstein try his hand in Thighland? Lots of available islands.

True.

And many are covered in "fur" trees - or so I'm told.

Marc K
August 9th, 2020, 03:45
Chacun á son goût, monsieur. oops, cada persona tiene su préferencia. Latin, estas en acuerdo?

Thanks for the jolt, Christian. Well I thought since LATINtop is (apparently) latin that he might speak Latin (hehe, as Trump once said about the Hispanics in the USA). :p So I didn't think that he (or for that matter most of your readers) would need a translation of such a simple expression.

And if we are going to be the language gestapo, then what about all that discussion about "far queue" etc in the other thread? I had no idea what they were talking about, still not quite so sure I do even now even though the double-entendre (do you need a translation?) is now clear.

Come on, let's loosen up a bit, folks. We are all going mad over COVID, let's not it invade our community as well.