PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Posts Civil - A447

Neal
April 25th, 2013, 23:40
I am not a member of Gay Thailand or any other board except this one so I cannot take my objections to the other board but what does piss me off is when someone and there have been a few, who have written nasty, provocative, condecending posts and then they get upset when they get me to react. I guess that is what was meant about TROLLING.

The latest has been the constant attacks from A447 who recently posted:

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 AM

Today I posted on Sgt that perhaps the buyer had gotten cold feet.

I also told the present owner to spare us all the long farewells.

Finally, I suggested that it seemed only positive comments were welcome.

That post got me banned. Haha

Here is yet another example of a post that was made to insult and enrage and TROLL. The problem here is that A447 has softened the way he relates the post but basically is correct when he said that he posted to spare us all the long farewells.....

What he fails to report is that there were numerous times he was asked to please hold his posts his constant barage of insults, complaints, PROVE IT! posts etc until the new owner took over. Rather than do that he like a few others continued with thier digs in order to try and get a flame going and then goes to another forum and cries that he only asked innocently who the new owner was and got banned. Seems like he forgot to write that the system generated message told him that he was banned for only 7 days so he could think about his posting habits but wanted it to sound like he was permanently banned.

LOOK, because of everyting going on in my life right now, both medically and physically I'd appreciate a break and if you want to push buttons well dont be surprised if I oush one back.

It's all about trolling and insighting of fights on a board. Trolling is not allowed no matter who it is.

Oh and PS, the new owner has not had a change of heart or cold feet we are just waiting for the banks to confirm everything prior to making huge changes.

Neal
April 26th, 2013, 06:07
There seems to be a misnomer now going around.
He was not given his 7 day suspension for what was said on another board, he admits in his post that it was originally posted on this board. After getting the post removed and a 7 day suspension he then went and wrote his version on another board. He was already suspended for an entire week here which is what I felt I needed to keep him at bay til the transfer of ownership took place since he would not stop.

newalaan2
April 26th, 2013, 17:14
This post is not in any way stirring, looking for a fight or to insult, before I get accused of it.............but some kind of balance is needed here.

There seems to be a misnomer now going around. He was not given his 7 day suspension for what was said on another board, he admits in his post that it was originally posted on this board. After getting the post removed and a 7 day suspension he then went and wrote his version on another board. He was already suspended for an entire week here which is what I felt I needed to keep him at bay til the transfer of ownership took place since he would not stop.
But his 'version' was entirely accurate, he WAS banned, 7 minutes or 7 days, it comes to the same thing....banned! at no time did I see anywhere A447 mention the word 'permanent', that is only being played out in your own mind in what amounts to your 'version'. I'm not sure why you feel the "need" to keep anyone "at bay" until the deal is done. For what purpose? if the new owner is going to continue the forum what does it matter when a post is made?

Sorry Neal, i think this time you are simply wrong. You really need to take a step back and put things into prespective. It seems to me you are putting the pressure on yourself by the way you deal with situations, it's unfair to blame others for your personal situation or take it out on them.

A447's post is NOT trolling, and he is certainly not a troll and never has been just because he asked a few probing questions that you just happen not to like. What makes it all the more absurd is that you are accusing him of exactly what you now are guilty of yourself here, posting comments about him on a forum he cannot answer because he is banned from doing so.

Regarding A447's points you banned him for-
He asks if "the new owner maybe has cold feet"....that is a perfectly reasonable conclusion to come to given that the dealine YOU YOURSELF posted has come and gone. The fact you have actually answered it points to the fact that is was a relevant one to ask. You have advised that the sale is still on. That's all you needed to do in the first place instead of banning A447 for asking it.

He asked that "the owner spare us long farewells"..... I'm afraid that is relevant too. You put the cart before the horse......posting your farewell/leaving thread weeks before the deal has even been concluded! Not only that you had a farewell BBQ, again, by your own admission before the deal was even through!......... and then the promise of yet another final farewell later as you posted in another thread. There is a right and credible way to do things, and that is to get the deal done then start with the farewells. So A447's comments are entirely accurate. If you are not feeling well why dont you just ignore what are, at the end of the day, only a few words? You are clearly well enough to make accusations, it's unfair to use your illness as an excuse and justification to attack and ban members. While I genuinely sympathise with your medical condition as I would do with anyone on this forum, you are not the only one who has issues 'going on right now' in their life or dealing with medical problems, we ALL are! in your world of self and me you it would be better to take that into consideration before posting sometimes.

Neal
April 26th, 2013, 17:48
In brief Newallaan I feel you are wrong. Why?
A few posters stirred the shit saying that the deal was in the works "months" ago when in fact it is barely over 2 weeks. When the wire was sent it was to be within 36 hours but there is some delay. Whatever. As the deal was struck then and was expected to close within 7 - 10 days a goodbye was certainly within order. A goodbye party was certainly within order and that last "goodbye" you speak of was not a goodbye but an update as to where the deal was because people were posting all about that the new owner had not taken possession yet. That's why it was titled UPDATE.

Since I am not allowed to reprint PMs I can't do so and reveal contents, warnings, arguments going back and forth between him or anyone else for that matter so what you see is far off from one little innocent post. I did mention that he was asked numerous times to stop with his challenges and arguments for a short time til the new owner took over but as usual you can't stop him.

7 days or permanent is the same? Well yes in theory but your way and his sounds just so much more drastic than it was. A 7 day cooling off time because I don't wish to deal with him and all that was repeated was "I got banned" sounds so much more different whether you wish to adnmit it or not.

The end point here Mr Newalaan is that a couple of people are taking thier liberties and making cheap shots and "telling" someone who is the owner of a board to "save us your long winded stories" is in fact flamming and trying to get a rise. Telling an owner of a board and talking like that when you are playing in his playground. Humph.

The details or exact dates of the deal are not anyone's business but the buyer's and the seller's and if it is delayed a few days it is none of the members business as to why. My keeping the membership informed of some of the details is a courtesy. If you think that you can get a rise out of me by going to another foum and saying (which he did) that all the new members appeared to be hydras when in fact there was some very large advertising and promotions going on in Europe and then get involved with several other nasty comments, you surely will get a rise.

Asking what's going on etc. would not have provolked an angry response but the way it was worded and the warnings and cautions issued almost every day the week before would have led one to understand what happened while he sits there oh so innocent and cries look at what that big bad fat man did!

This thread is a cautionary post to stop the challenging. I have put up with it long enough and yes this board has worn down my already poor health. Play on the board all you want. Have fun but as it has been mentioned before and to someone quite close to you, leave me out of your games.

And publically I have no problem in saying that I don't think I should feel the need to defend myself on this topic again with you.

Neal
April 26th, 2013, 18:48
PS The deal was to go ahead 2 weeks ago but then he decided to catch up on some other business he wanted to finish off first so while we had a deal we put off the payment. Then he was relying on a second person to handle it and they did not so it got delayed. The deal was still there and everything was complete except the purchase. He then chose to handle details himself and since it was international, it takes a few days, not that I need to explain this to anyone. And finally he asked me to handle the board til May 1 so that he could finish clearing items he already had. So you see when you state that these goodbyes and parties were premature cause there was no deal, you are quite mistaken and he may or may not explain it all to you. His decision. But I assure you from day 1 this was always a done deal and in place, again not that I should have to explain that to you, A447 or anyone else or why is there a delay in the purchase.

a447
May 1st, 2013, 10:16
I am now "unbanned."

I'll keep this short, for obvious reasons.

Since I am not allowed to reprint PMs I can't do so and reveal contents, warnings, arguments going back and forth between him or anyone else for that matter so what you see is far off from one little innocent post. I did mention that he was asked numerous times to stop with his challenges and arguments for a short time til the new owner took over but as usual you can't stop him.

Neal, you have my permission to post ALL the correspondence between us (Pm's and emails) right here on the open forum. I have nothing to hide. But I'm guessing you won't, as they will reveal your true character - a person far removed from the cute, cuddly, compassionate and caring persona you have tried to create for yourself here.

Up to you.

And as for your constant referrals to on-going health problems, it is YOU who is eating himself to an early grave.
A man your size should not be eating cheesecake and fried chicken.
Please, spare us the cry for sympathy; your health problems are totally self-inflicted. That's something you have always conveniently omitted in your posts.

Magnum
May 1st, 2013, 12:52
The point is that although Neil has some health issues he gave his best to have a great place here for us. OK, we lost some star-writers (at least one) but you can't please everybody. As I am neither a friend of Neil nor his doctor I would not comment his health status, that would be kind of disrespectful.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2013, 16:51
a447.....you simply cannot help yourself you??? Bitter..argumentative all the way. Try being nice...you'll be amazed at the positive feedback. Remember hate is like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die!!!

Krazy4thai
May 1st, 2013, 17:00
Neal, as owner/moderator of SGT we/I kind of hope that some of the inflammatory posts will be moderated to spare the members exposure to the Wankers who cant help but criticize anyone who dares to challenge or disagree with their opinions.
As to the numerous current posts regarding the sale of SGT, what the f... is their problem.?? Yes you announced it far in advance of the actual sale, but anyone with an ounce of intellect should realise that in business transactions there can be obstructions to a quick and easy conclusion. Well the board has been sold now apparently and the change of ownership is taking longer than you or supposedly the new owners would have liked. Since your original post regarding your intention to sell, there have been far too many unjustified critical posts, many of which you have apparently rightly felt a desire to respond too.
Unfortunately I have observed on SGT and in fact almost any forum you look at, that a response to a critical or intentionally inflammatory post will only reinforce the original poster's over-inflated opinion that they are right. Best left alone, let them live in their own little worlds where they consider they are far superior to any other poster who may share a different opinion than them.

I have no doubt that your less than sound state of health has been negatively affected by running this board and I find the constant criticism of you for mentioning your health unfounded and unkind. We all post about what we think or are experiencing and I have sensed lately that you are unnecessarily justifying your reasons for divesting yourself of SGT. I wonder why the members here feel you need to even tell them any reason you are selling. They should be showing appreciation for the work you have put into keep this forum alive so they can share their (often dubious) opinions and knowledge.
I have no direct knowledge of the events that led to the banning of A447, other than the postings in this thread. I guess those that feel they have been wronged will usually try and justify their situation with incomplete or errant information, to garner sympathy to their plight . Whilst informing others of the fact it was a temporary situation and not a permanent or necessarily arbitrary decision, some animosity and jumping to conclusions may have been avoided. Thus not subjecting all and sundry to the griping re a situation that has worked itself out now.
Finally to Mr a447, it is arrogant and ill informed to dictate what a person should or shouldn't eat because they are dare I say it "FAT". In private, sure express your concerns re their health to the person in question, but don't blurt out your disregard for their situation or feelings in a public forum, It does you a disservice.
I only met Neal once, for a short time and found him to be most jovial and convivial.
I appreciate your work on SGT Neal, and hope removing the stress of moderating here will result in some improvement to your lot in life cheers mate..

lonelywombat
May 1st, 2013, 18:04
Finally to Mr a447, it is arrogant and ill informed to dictate what a person should or shouldn't eat because they are dare I say it "FAT". In private, sure express your concerns re their health to the person in question, but don't blurt out your disregard for their situation or feelings in a public forum, It does you a disservice.
I only met Neal once, for a short time and found him to be most jovial and convivial.
I appreciate your work on SGT Neal, and hope removing the stress of moderating here will result in some improvement to your lot in life cheers mate..

I agree with the entire post and highlight his last remarks. You have a highly inflated opinion of your own importance and it does you little credit.

Your remarks to Neal I hope will be reflected in your own posts in future. At least that is what we hope for.

a447
May 1st, 2013, 18:11
Finally to Mr a447, it is arrogant and ill informed to dictate what a person should or shouldn't eat because they are dare I say it "FAT". In private, sure express your concerns re their health to the person in question, but don't blurt out your disregard for their situation or feelings in a public forum,

Normally I would refrain from commenting on someone's health issues because, as a general rule, they are none of my business and off-limits. And yes, it could be considered "disrespectful."

I did so here, as I am sick of Neal bringing up his serious problems and playing the "woe is me" card when it is HE all along who is responsible for his situation. If he had kept those health problems "in private" then that is where they would have remained. But he didn't.

It's the same with the sale of the board. I got a nasty, vitriolic PM from him telling me it was none of my business. Well, sorry, but it was ALL of our business, as he was the one who decided to share the info in this public forum. If he only wanted positive comments about the sale, then he should have said so in the initial post or, better still, not post at all.

And again I ask Neal to release all the PMs and emails between us over this matter. Then you will see what I (and others) who dared to disagree with him have been dealing with. You'll get to read the threats. Certainly not the Neal you seem to know.

Anyway, I posted to this thread just to respond to Neal's original post about me. If Neal is not willing to release the PMs, then let's let sleeping dogs lie. (so to speak!) I don't see anything gained by further discussion, as Neal has now sold the board and for me it has become a mute point.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2013, 20:25
a447...u seem to pick arguments with just about anyone on the board...we cant ALL be wrong...you are the common denominator....hello??? and as for the health fat over eating comments...simply cruel.....attacking someone on dialysis....what next...do you strangle puppies for fun!!

francois
May 1st, 2013, 23:35
Unfortunately I have observed on SGT and in fact almost any forum you look at, that a response to a critical or intentionally inflammatory post will only reinforce the original poster's over-inflated opinion that they are right. Best left alone, let them live in their own little worlds where they consider they are far superior to any other poster who may share a different opinion than them.

Wise words Krazy4thai; there are those on this forum who do intentionally try to provoke responses for their own selfish and asinine reasons.

Surfcrest
May 1st, 2013, 23:43
Neal, you have my permission to post ALL the correspondence between us (Pm's and emails) right here on the open forum. I have nothing to hide. But I'm guessing you won't, as they will reveal your true character - a person far removed from the cute, cuddly, compassionate and caring persona you have tried to create for yourself here.
Unfortunately, The Personal Message feature is ~ as it should be ~ completely private.

(4) ABUSE OF тАШPERSONAL MESSAGEтАЩ (PM)

The Board encourages Members to report trolling or spamming messages received by PM.

The Personal Message feature is ~ as it should be ~ completely private: the common belief notwithstanding, the Administrator and Moderator cannot view Personal Messages sent between Members.
Thus the onus is on the Member to let us know when it becomes obvious they have become a target of abuse-by-PM.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/sawatdee-posting-guidelines-t21996.html

Normally I would refrain from commenting on someone's health issues because, as a general rule, they are none of my business and off-limits. And yes, it could be considered "disrespectful."
I did so here, as I am sick of.........
If Neal is not willing to release the PMs, then let's let sleeping dogs lie. (so to speak!) I don't see anything gained by further discussion, as Neal has now sold the board and for me it has become a mute point.
ThatтАЩs a good general rule to haveтАжand IтАЩm hopeful youтАЩll still keep it and have a little more success abiding by it. Here at Sawatdee and as I indicated in the introductory, all will be welcome provided the Rules and Guidelines are followed. So letтАЩs let sleeping dogs lieтАжтАж.

Surfcrest

SmoothLegs
May 2nd, 2013, 01:51
SC, that is a :alc: for me.

Fresh and new start, sorry I am sometimes ... :lam:

timmberty
May 2nd, 2013, 02:41
A447 i had a run in with neal on the pbb, all over and done with pretty quickly .. you seem to struggle with human feelings ?
neals illness which you dont like to talk about but do on every post you make ,, really isnt because he likes his food !!!
are you really so ignorant you dont realise what is has is nothing to do with what or how much someone eats ??
then i guess you want to be liked by the few people who moved away from here. and feel the need to slag someone for no reason other than to let them know whos side you are on ..
how very sad.

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2013, 03:53
Wow... I hope you didn't throw your back out dragging what may turn out to be a useless argument all the way across time, space and the internet into this forum.

I'm going to sit back and see if the embers you transplanted ignite into a roaring argument.

newalaan2
May 2nd, 2013, 07:31
a447 wrote:Neal, you have my permission to post ALL the correspondence between us (Pm's and emails) right here on the open forum. I have nothing to hide. But I'm guessing you won't, as they will reveal your true character - a person far removed from the cute, cuddly, compassionate and caring persona you have tried to create for yourself here.Unfortunately,

The Personal Message feature is ~ as it should be ~ completely private.Posting Guidelines and Discussion wrote:(4) ABUSE OF тАШPERSONAL MESSAGEтАЩ (PM)The Board encourages Members to report trolling or spamming messages received by PM.The Personal Message feature is ~ as it should be ~ completely private: the common belief notwithstanding, the Administrator and Moderator cannot view Personal Messages sent between Members.Thus the onus is on the Member to let us know when it becomes obvious they have become a target of abuse-by-PM.sawatdee-posting-guidelines-t21996.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/sawatdee-posting-guidelines-t21996.html)

It's a bit off topic and I dont mean to be over-pedantic but that "Abuse of Personal Message" guidline does not refer to the reproducing, posting or revealing of the contents of PMs. It specifically refers to assuring the membership that PMs are private (as they should be) in as much as they cannot be viewed by Admin or Mods.

The main object of that guideline is in regard to sending abusive PMs and that members who receive them should report any abuse.

There is no reference in that guideline to individuals not being allowed to reveal contents of Personal Messages. That would be up to the individual who sent or received them to decide. That is one reason I only discuss or commit to things in PMs I would be happy to also do so in public. Neal himself was guilty of revealing the contents of PM's not only on this forum but on another forum where he was a member. So he himself as owner/mod set a precedence.

If you want a guideline on banning individuals from revealing PM contents that would have to be dafted seperately. Although given that a personal message belongs (personally) to an individual it should have nothing to do with Admin, mods or owners to allow or deny their publication or any references to them. While revealing the contents of a PM could be described as an 'underhand thing' to do, it could also be the 'right thing' to do given the circumstances. Just my twopence worth for Surfcrest to consider.

a447
May 2nd, 2013, 13:31
Smoothlegs wrote:
SC, that is a :alc: for me.

Fresh and new start, sorry I am sometimes ... :lam:

Now, go to the thread "NonGay Question."
Notice how Smoothlegs has moderated Cicero's post in pink - Neal's moderating colour - then deleted the poster.

So, who do you think Smoothlegs is??

Aparently when playing with one of his hydras, Neal forgot to log out! haha

Gotcha!

Now go to the "Change of Ownership" thread and read Smoothleg's latest post. It puts it all into perspective and, hopefully, will begin to open people's eyes.

Oh, and Bucky, remember the "Where are you Bucky" thread? You and others - Timmberty, LMTU/Clive - came "all the way across time, space and the internet into this forum" from the Bitchboard simply because you got caught in Neal's net, but didn't realise. He invited you all back, and back you all came like faithful little lambs, and guess what happened to the BB? Yep, it closed down! That was his original intent. And then he banned LMTU/Clive. And you all fell for it hook, line and sinker! Very clever, Neal.

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 13:50
OK I have had enough of this fucking bullshit A447. Enough is enough. As usual you are trying to play board police and failing miserably! I have no fucking clue what you are talking about but as it was discussed hen he first came on the board, he said and I acknowleged, Smooth legs is the old Ronthai that was banned about a year ago.
And as far as you posting on other boards that I am still doing stuff here I am only supposed to teach the new owner how to run his board! That's it so I really am tired of your big fucking mouth. Now everone can see why I asked you when I was the owner to say off the board til the new owner took posession because I was tired of all your statements, inuendos and other crap. Aas usual big mouth is wrong again but wants to open it.

Now GOTCH THIS!

Oh and newalaan, don't you think that since this is NOT your board you should rely on what the previous owner said was the intent of the rule and what the new owner just said was his rule and not tell people what thier rues mean and that it should be reworded and a seperate on devised?

Now does everyone get a clear picture of why I sold this board? So many people think they are big boss. Unbelievable.

a447
May 2nd, 2013, 14:27
I have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Yes, you do.

Explain how Smoothlegs could moderate a post and then delete it when YOU were the administrator.

And while you are at it, explain why you sent me a PM pretending to be Sooty. Did you ask Sooty if you could send me a PM under his name?
Sooty knew nothing about it. When I asked him if he had sent me that PM, he replied - predictably, given our history on this board - something along the lines of "Why would I send you of all people a PM?"

Time for you to come clean, Neal.

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 15:54
I have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Yes, you do.

Explain how Smoothlegs could moderate a post and then delete it when YOU were the administrator.

And while you are at it, explain why you sent me a PM pretending to be Sooty. Did you ask Sooty if you could send me a PM under his name?
Sooty knew nothing about it. When I asked him if he had sent me that PM, he replied - predictably, given our history on this board - something along the lines of "Why would I send you of all people a PM?"

Time for you to come clean, Neal.

IDIOT!!
Just kee shoving that leg up your ass further and further! Ask smooth legs if his post was moderated as he has 2 hours to do it and he can even delete it! And I send you a PM as Sooty? Wow! This is ridiculous! Not even Surf can do that! Only Sooty can send you a PM as Sooty and I suggest you send it right now to Surf so he can look at it cause you are a fucking jerk as usual stirring the shit causing trouble on the board. Now can you see why I threw your ass off the board. You are delusional. GET OFF THE FUCKING MEDS!

latintopxxx
May 2nd, 2013, 16:13
stop feeding the troll.....a447 LOVES the attention....

a447
May 2nd, 2013, 16:40
Neal, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Don't bother with the fake outrage.

Just answer the question.

Ask smooth legs if his post was moderated

Nice try, Neal. Noone mentioned his post being moderated, as you well know. It was about HIM having the ability to moderate another member's post. Only YOU had the ability to do that. You just forgot to log out, that's all and ended up exposing yourself.

I'll take you up on your suggestion and send the Sooty PM to surfcrest. He may find it very interesting indeed.

But remember the time you sent me a vile email and then sent it on to another board member? You sent him another email
apologising and saying it wasn't meant for him. Apparently it was sent to him by mistake.

The only problem with that line is, my name would be towards the top of your contact list. His would be way down the
list. There is no way you could have sent that by mistake; you would have had to go to your contact list, find his name,
copy the email and click on the "send" button.
And you did all that "by mistake?"

Yeah, sure.

newalaan2
May 2nd, 2013, 16:47
Now, go to the thread "NonGay Question."Notice how Smoothlegs has moderated Cicero's post in pink - Neal's moderating colour - then deleted the poster.So, who do you think Smoothlegs is?? "Change of Ownership" thread and read Smoothleg's latest post. It puts it all into perspective and, hopefully, will begin to open people's eyes. Explain how Smoothlegs could moderate a post and then delete it when YOU were the administrator.
Sorry A447 I just dont get it. You are doing what you did when you tried to discredit Latinpoxx by making claims about him not visiting Pattaya, not visiting other places in the world with no actual proof and when it was perfectly clear to the rest of us that he did visit Pattaya and travelled, and was genuine (even though his genuine attitude stinks) but with no actual irrefutable proof.

I didnt see Smooth Legs as the one who modified his own post in pink, i considered that to be the Mod at that time because it contained flaming, Neal or Butterfly just deleted the content of SmoothLegs post and inserted the reason in pink for doing so then locked it. The mods here do that nearly every time if they want to let you know why they made a moderating decision. And what is there in Smooth Legs post in "Change of ownership" thread which puts anything into perspective A447, that post puts what into perspective exactly? it's ALL supposition, i cant believe for a second Smooth Legs is a Neal hydra, I think you are way off key on this one, you have given absolutely NO clear and irrefutable 'proof' to support any such claims. It looks like just another of your campaigns of pointlessness. You are quite right to be able to point to areas where you think Neal has been wrong, but on this one I think you are wrong. Could 'sooty' have been winding you up?

oh and newalaan since this is NOT your board
Calm down Neal! It's NOT your Board either! I'll rely on what my eyes tell me, not what some former owner wants me to believe. I'd never read that guideline until Surfcrest's post. It's not my interpretation I just repeated what the guideline actually says! Anyway as I say that post was for the attention of the new owner Surfcrest not you. You are no longer the owner here so please do not address me as if you are.

Try reading it yourself AGAIN!. I'll make my take on it as simple as I can for you. Please read it with an open mind.

The guideline is entitled ABUSE OF PERSONAL MESSAGES......It goes on to say that trolling or spaming by Personal Messages should be reported. The reason they should be reported is........even though you may think the Admin can read them= the common belief not withstanding ....because these PMs are private between members the Admin or Mods in fact cannot read them (because they are private as they should be). So the onus is on the members themselves to report Abuses in Personal Messages to alert the Admin/Mod that they have been the target of abuse.

That's it! That's all that guidline actually says. There is NOTHING about members not being free to post or reveal the contents either to others or on a public forum. That as I say should be down to the member who received or sent any PM to decide. If Surfcrest intends to have a rule forbidding members from revealing conents of PM i just dont think that Guideline covers it, that's all. Anyway as I said you have done that yourself both here and on another forum! So there is one rule for you as owner and another for the rest of the membership? So what's new? Unless now you are denying that you revealed contents of Personal Messages? i see you didnt mention that.

Finally you should adhere to the topic heading you authored....keep posts civil! We dont need huge letters to be able to see them. Who do you think you are now? The forum police?

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 16:51
I can always forward a PM idiot I cant send one from a to b. We shall see what smooth egs says later but I really want surf to get the original and not a copy that you can change!!! You can edit a PM and know it. Doesnt matter anymore. I give up as I said before if you are the type of person that this membership wants.

timmberty
May 2nd, 2013, 16:54
i dont get how neal shut down the pbb as a447 claims .. yet it is still open !!! not someone i want on my side in court ..
a447 is your life really so intresting you spend days trawling thru old posts looking for non exsistent conspiracies ?

Manforallseasons
May 2nd, 2013, 17:00
NEAL GET A LIFE! You already had a stroke, is this stupid shit worth getting another one? Didn't you sell the board to get away from this? You are your own worst enemy!

Up2U
May 2nd, 2013, 17:28
................. If Surfcrest intends to have a rule forbidding members from revealing conents of PM i just dont think that Guideline covers it, that's all. Anyway as I said you have done that yourself both here and on another forum! So there is one rule for you as owner and another for the rest of the membership? So what's new? Unless now you are denying that you revealed contents of Personal Messages? i see you didnt mention that.

My view is PM's are just that Private Messages and are between two people and are confidential. There is no provision for forwarding or sharing PM's like a regular email account. I know I would be pissed if anyone copied and pasted and shared a PM. That should only be reserved for reporting abuse to the Owner/Moderator. I would encourage Surfcrest to modify the guidelines to make that perfectly clear.

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 18:54
When Smiles did the new rules for me that was the way it was explained and I was for it. When it has been brought up in discussion prior that is the way I explained it and jinks explained it before me. That is the way Surf explained it. The problem is as it has always been that it relly dosent matter what you read or even what you think, it is the way that the owner enforces it, after all it is his name on the ownership. :occasion9:

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 19:13
You know I did not understand what he said, why he said it, where he pulled it from as I was so incensed over the rest of his worthless dribble but now that Newalaan2 has addressed it I had to figure it out. This is what Mr Intelligent A447 was referring to:

Sorry but that went overboard into flaming and I am not opening the new owner to such ridiculous crap right away so this user or ******** is deleted.

A post where Smoothlegs had made a post which was so over the line with flaming that I deleted the entire post and said why.

And this is why you think I am Smoothlegs? Just as absurd as all your other inuendos and allegations. I think you have been listening to your buddies too much and these wild dreams are going round in that head of yours. :sign5: Does anyone else think I was Smoothlegs because of that?? :sign5: Oh 447 you have made my night! :laughing3:

a447
May 2nd, 2013, 19:29
Newalaan wrote:
You are doing what you did when you tried to discredit Latinpoxx by making claims about him not visiting Pattaya, not visiting other places in the world with no actual proof and when it was perfectly clear to the rest of us that he did visit Pattaya and travelled, and was genuine (even though his genuine attitude stinks) but with no actual irrefutable proof.

And where is your " irrefutable proof" that he was telling the truth?? You demand it of me, but not of yourself.

But anyway, please do not bring all that up again. I made my point then and have moved on from latin's travel tales.

Now read Smoothlegs' post on the Change of Ownership" thread, and then tell me Smoothlegs in not one of Neal's hydras.

You always want "irrefutable proof" when you should know that on an anonymous internet board (and SGT is fairly anonymous), that is not possible.
All that is possible is to come to a decision based on probability and previous comments/actions made by the poster in question. And I am talking about multiple, repeat examples, not just one. It is also possible to come to a decision based on what a poster has told you, face to face.

Kind of like the difference between proof required in a civil case as opposed to a criminal case in law.
They are different standards, but both equally acceptable in their place.

So sorry, I have no "irrefutable proof."

But isn't it strange that it was YOU who had to come up with that excuse? Neal obviously didn't think of it.

And no, it was not Sooty winding me up. Do you have " irrefutable proof" for that? Or have you failed your own test? My belief that it was not Sooty is based on the following:

a) Sooty and I have never had previous PM contact
b) we had not exchanged posts on a thread for months previous to the PM. It came completely out of the blue.
c) it served to show Neal in a good light
d) Sooty has no reason to show Neal in a good light; the 2 are hardly friends on the board!

So again, that is not the "irrefutable proof" you demand, but it passes the probability test with flying colours, I would have thought.

latintopxxx
May 2nd, 2013, 19:39
stop feeding the a446 TROLL.......

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 19:45
So stupid cant even tell when there may be a different explanation other the one that may have been "intentionally" placed in front of your face. Duh.
Neal and Sooty can't stand each other. The feeling is mutual and not private.
Neal and A447 cant stand each other and that is not a secret either.
A447 can be wound up and off on a tangent in a second. Like a rotweiller that wont let go.
Why the heck would I send you a message from Sooty sticking up for myself? I dont give a shit about what you think. Why would I try even a second of my life and change that view? :sign5:
As I have no idea what the PM says or said and that is again why I went ballistic, I could actually picture Newalaan's thought of Sooty possibly sitting back and laughing his ass off at you, that Rotweiller, with this piece of cloth in its mouth, off and away snarling and chewing. How about forwarding it t me so I can give you my impression and that should not violate board policy on PM because you have already said that Sooty said it was not from him and you "claim" it was from me. Might I also ask when this PM was supposedly sent to you?

cdnmatt
May 2nd, 2013, 21:17
One of our SGT spies caught video footage of this thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtzD1-XkuE

Doofus
May 2nd, 2013, 21:52
I know this is completely off topic - but that utube video was funny.
Cdnmatt - how ever did u find that clip!?!.
Let us all laugh at it, and have a good sleep & dream of gay thailand - well is 12:50am for me, and I'm currently not in thailand - and I do mostly dream and day dream of being back in Thailand.

a447
May 2nd, 2013, 22:11
Yes, Matt. Hilarious. I think Neal was the one in the red dress. :sign5:

Here's the PM:

.................................................. ............
Fwd: enough

Sent: Mon 4 Mar, 2013 4:48 pm
To: a447
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: enough
Date: Mon 4 Mar, 2013 3:29 am
To: Sooty

Neal wrote:I have had enough of your snide rmaarks and it seems you dont wish to be on this board any longer. If you wish to stay the snide remarks stop or you tell me and I will delete your account, OR you can attempt to make another and you will have no choice.

If you don't see me posting again, this is why

.................................................. .........
When you go to compose a PM, there is no facility for a regular user to change the person it is sent FROM. A member can only change the person it is sent TO.

This was sent when YOU were the administrator. So, please explain.

joe552
May 2nd, 2013, 22:28
great clip matt - well done.

Neal
May 2nd, 2013, 22:56
I am truly trying to recall that PM. Looking at it I can see that it appears that it is a PM from me to Sooty and not from me to you. That PM sounds like one I sent to Sooty when he was being a jerk and making snide remarks. It said that it did not appear that he wanted to be on this board anymore and that he should decide that if he did, he would stop the snide remarks and that if he made another, I would make that decision for him. Seems Sooty, against board rules went and forwarded said Private Message on to you adding a sentence to you, that "If you don't see me posting again, this is why".

So what is all this shit about
c) it served to show Neal in a good light This is a riot! So what happened is Sooty got a PM warning him about his comments and for some reason Sooty sent it on to you. You read it wrong just like you read smoothlegs post that got deleted and jumped with your incorrect assumptions that the pink letters were my being smoothlegs or some crap like that. I didn't forward that PM to you, Sooty did.

I also see that you have started to realize that you don't have many supporters in your corner and it is getting kind of embarrassing seeing all your boo boos. Of course the best course of action would be to say that you would like to let it all go. I quickly agree, but would like to set your accusations straight first.

Sooty sent you that PM and it was not me and Smoothlegs post was removed because it was flaming and I am not Smoothlegs. Tsk tsk!

May I ask at what point in time I could expect your apology for these outrageous accusations that are extremely slanderous and reak of being libelous?
Oops, there's that ugly word again! :laughing3:

Now that you have tried to derail this board again as usual and it has now been placed back on the rail, I think you should apologize to the new owner, Mr Surfcrest, as I am doing for your behaviour and mine for trying to bring ugliness from the past and continue to try and help him move forward.

martin911
May 3rd, 2013, 00:43
Neal - if I were you I would just leave it be , nobody really takes anything that a4 says seriously anymore , he has no credibility it looks like , there is nobody supporting him it seems
So I would not be too worried about Whatever the guy says - I doubt anybody does
Same style as when he had a bee in his bonnet over LP (still has it seems )
This constant digging up of "who said what and when " is quite frankly so irritating , and
Is so childlike beyond belief
Neal - be the bigger man in this ( no pun intended , but i hope a small smile went over your face )
And just let it rest, stop responding to him - let a4 pick on some other bone Eh !!

Impulse
May 3rd, 2013, 02:35
A lot of time and energy over nothing. I want A447 to get back to what he does well, giving some of the most interesting sex romp reports on any of the boards here.

Surfcrest
May 3rd, 2013, 04:50
Just my twopence worth for Surfcrest to consider.

Maybe now that Smiles is back home with us again and seeing how he wrote the rules, he could interpret whether PM's should be shared or not, as per the Guidelines.

From my perspective "The Personal Message feature is ~ as it should be ~ completely private." means, as it implies.

Surfcrest

Brad the Impala
May 3rd, 2013, 06:04
Certainly my understanding is that a Private Message is not for publication. I was pretty pissed off when someone quoted one of mine once.

Sooty
May 3rd, 2013, 06:34
The value Neal added to the Board is clear to all - it is the difference between what he paid for it and what Surfcrest paid him for it.

I thought the most instructive comment of all was Neal's a few days before the sale was finalized - the Board was his "playground" and we lesser mortals must honour that view. As his personal playground he ran vicious personal vendettas and a censorship regime typical of a third world dictatorship. Woe betide anyone who questioned him or - worse - mocked his pretensions.

Neal
May 3rd, 2013, 07:32
As usual Sooty love to make everything into a drama play. I am sure the mortals around Sooty understand that by the word "playground" one means "hobby", a place to try and come to enjoy themselves and not seroiously a business. Yes, Sooty, those that made challenges in the rules were subject to censorship and banning such as your ass was suspended a few times and that's why you can call it a vendetta. I don't know 99% of the people on this forum and therefore when I came, I had no vendettas as you wish to call them. I came to a forum wildly out of control and yes at least I can say that my censorship got this forum under control. Sorry that my hard work and sleepless nights did not benefit you, one of those that felt the wrath of my censorship almost every time you posted. :occasion9:

Now the forum is Surfcrest's playground and as was mentioned before by myself and many others, get a life and move forward and stop talking about what use to be wehther you agree with it or not.

bucknaway
May 3rd, 2013, 07:35
The rule about private messages not being shared came when Neil took over the board after he shared some private messages and then took a poll about weather private messages should be shared or kept private.

Neal
May 3rd, 2013, 07:50
I don't believe I ever had a poll on it Buckie. Could you please maybe always share a link to accusations to share?

bucknaway
May 3rd, 2013, 07:59
I'll put a little effort into it this weekend if another poster does not find it and bump it to the top

bucknaway
May 3rd, 2013, 08:12
I gave the board a quick search with a few key words and can't find it. Could have been deleted when you wiped away some of your past screen names or could be in the limbo section, but it don't matter and I'm not going to waste anymore time on it tonight.

Neal
May 3rd, 2013, 08:28
When I wiped away some of my othe screen names? No dear. Search for justme r even Happyplace, they are all still there. No matter, I freely admit that there was a time or two that I either insinuated or may have staed a sentence that was in a PM to clarify something. Maybe as it was said more than once. I don't remember a poll but I do remember being questioned and said that a private message was just that, private. THIRTY LASHES. Now I also remember trying to apologize to you many a time but as you publically put on another board that might have the initials BB you refused to open them and in fact made humourous attacks on my unopened PMs as a few others have. Thirty lashes for me! I did nothing right here. Destroyed the board. maybe even taken out and killed. Now, can we get back again t welcoming Surfcrest and leaving your personal feelings as Sooty described , his"third world" tactics and dictatorship regime in the past? I promise, I won't come back and get you as a ghost. On second thought.....oooo wouldn't that be fun for a few of you. :occasion9:

a447
May 3rd, 2013, 11:01
Neal wrote:
I think you should apologize to the new owner, Mr Surfcrest, as I am doing

Yes, your suggestion of an apology to Surfcrest is in order. And I do so here and now.

As I said on another thread, it's time to give him some clear air to get on with his running the board his way. I will make no more comments on this thread.

Over to you, Surfcrest.

Up2U
May 3rd, 2013, 14:01
.... . I will make no more comments on this thread.
.... .

Hallelujah!! Maybe God does exist. Now if Neal does the same we can all sing Kumbaya.

Surfcrest
May 3rd, 2013, 15:41
Thank you gentlemen

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/dogs-three-cute-sleeping-dogs.jpg

jinks
May 3rd, 2013, 16:41
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya.

bucknaway
May 4th, 2013, 06:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5HnYtWBIs&sns=em

For those who don't want to read what jinks posted :gy:

Sooty
May 5th, 2013, 06:54
So stupid cant even tell when there may be a different explanation other the one that may have been "intentionally" placed in front of your face. Duh.
Neal and Sooty can't stand each other. The feeling is mutual and not private.
Neal and A447 cant stand each other and that is not a secret either.
A447 can be wound up and off on a tangent in a second. Like a rotweiller that wont let go.
Why the heck would I send you a message from Sooty sticking up for myself? I dont give a shit about what you think. Why would I try even a second of my life and change that view? :sign5:
As I have no idea what the PM says or said and that is again why I went ballistic, I could actually picture Newalaan's thought of Sooty possibly sitting back and laughing his ass off at you, that Rotweiller, with this piece of cloth in its mouth, off and away snarling and chewing. How about forwarding it t me so I can give you my impression and that should not violate board policy on PM because you have already said that Sooty said it was not from him and you "claim" it was from me. Might I also ask when this PM was supposedly sent to you?Please miss, please miss, who's a naughty boy??