PDA

View Full Version : Outside caterers

RatThai
April 13th, 2013, 04:05
I hoping to hold a smallish party to celebrate my birthday at the end of the month. I was intending to hold it at my villa. Does any kind soul know of a good outside caterer? This would include preparation of food and service. It will be mainly a few farang friends and their boys, boys and few more boys. Thanks

Neal
April 13th, 2013, 04:46
There is a man who comes to my house 2 times a week to cook for me as I can't stand for long. He is the cook for a restaurant here in Pattaya and can also follow recipes in english. While he is not a caterer, he makes good food and quickly and cleans what he uses. Then you would probably need to get some hot pltes to keep it warm until your guests arrive depending on what time you have your party. When he cooks for me he needs o be out by 3pm or so.

Daniel-old
April 13th, 2013, 14:23
Le Caf├й Royale provides outside catering, about which I have only heard good things. If you wish to contact them:

325/102-105 Pattayaland Soi 3.
South Pattaya, Chonburi 20260 Thailand
Phone: +66 (0)38 423 515
Fax: +66 (0)38 424 579
info@lecaferoyale.com or info@caferoyale-pattaya.com

RatThai
April 13th, 2013, 15:49
Thank you both, I will certainly contact Cafe Royale, I enjoy their food, if a bit limited in their range of Thai dishes, I always eat Thai for lunch and dinner. Haven't yet mastered a Thai breakfast. I like my toast, marmalade and pot of tea too much - oh how English!!