PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon To Close

DragonMaster
April 12th, 2013, 18:09
No, it's not what you're thinking!

As has been customary in previous years, the Krazy Dragon will be closed on April 17, 18th, and 19th so the boys and staff can celebrate Songkran.

We will re-open on Saturday April 20th. Everyone have a great time and do your best to avoid those nasty hangovers.

:party

Halfhansum
April 12th, 2013, 19:28
Nearly gave me a heart atack there ....lol :happy7:

Neal
April 12th, 2013, 19:42
Dragon Master is evil. As evil as they come! :nunu:

catawampuscat
April 12th, 2013, 20:32
Good to see bar owners with good senses of humour. Certainly got my attention as I had many fond memories of fun
nights in Krazy Dragon and hope to have more.

RatThai
April 13th, 2013, 04:01
Phew, I thought the worst as well. I will pay a visit to CD when I return to Pattaya later this month. Have a great Songkran.

christianpfc
April 16th, 2013, 16:15
You fooled me!

A good decision! From my observations in Soi Twilight, some of the boys go home and there are fewer customers than usual, so the best thing is to close the bar. That applies to all public holidays in Thailand, I don't have to go to a bar on a public holiday, let the boys have a free day!

Those who absolutely cannot do without a boy every single day can make arrangements before or use gayromeo.

Neal
April 16th, 2013, 21:02
Not to pull it off subject Christian but try to think of it this way. When it is a public holiday everyone has off and wants to go out. When everything is closed well where does everyone go out to? :idea1: