View Full Version : Golf anyone?

June 1st, 2006, 16:38
Hello Gents,

IтАЩm looking for a local expat in Pattaya area who enjoys playing golf, and who would not mind coaching an inexperienced golfer (me). In exchange, I would pay green fees, and would also be delighted to shout a few nifty pints at the 19th hole. Ideally I would like to get out two Saturdays per month, weather permitting.

I know I could join one of the myriad groups that go from the quasi-girlie bars, but I think it would be a lot more fun and relaxing to go with another gay gentleman. Anyone interested?

Monty-old
June 2nd, 2006, 08:59
Call into Monty's B & B for a cup of tea or coffee, and you will meet gay golfers that love a game.
One that comes to mind is Taxi John.
I am sure he will let you know where to get a golfing Partner.

June 2nd, 2006, 09:07
Call into Monty's B & B for a cup of tea or coffee, and you will meet gay golfers that love a game.
One that comes to mind is Taxi John.
I am sure he will let you know where to get a golfing Partner.

Hi Monty,

Thank you for the tip -- see you there this weekend!!

June 3rd, 2006, 14:37
What do we have now, Monty's golf club, Monty's this, that and this.

Is poor boygorge feeling left out?
I'm sure dear Monty can find a large, brown, Greek-towel in the laundry bag...big enough to make a full-Monty-gag...for your gob.

PeterUK
June 4th, 2006, 15:30
It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.

PeterUK
June 4th, 2006, 17:32
Hi, boygeorge. I saw some boys at the beach recently using a fat little farang as a beachball. Was it you by any chance?

Doug
June 4th, 2006, 19:58
I play golf badly about twice a year. I would be interested when I get to Pattaya in September. Approximately how much would a day of golf cost?