PDA

View Full Version : My old familiar record, fill in the blanks please.

psd1315
April 12th, 2013, 08:54
My old familiar record, fill in the blanks please.

Hello _____,

I am disappointed in you.
1. I buy you nice phone as gift, you lose :((
2. I buy you nice gold necklace, as special gift because you like, you sell :((
3. I give you money for party and friends. ItтАЩs ok
4. I give you money for rent room, you drink and sleep not in room:((

I ask you, What do you do for me? IтАЩm feel sad :((
Long time ago, my life have many drama, now I donтАЩt need drama.
_________, bye

Next Please :wave:

catawampuscat
April 12th, 2013, 09:53
It can get old after the first 5 or 10 times..Time to change the routine, especially now that gold has risen so much in the last few years.

Geezer
April 12th, 2013, 13:34
I would think a farang who continues beyond step number one is a slow learner.
He is rewarding bad behavior. Is that smart?

If the boy is really special and wants another chance, he could "reset" the relationship by reimbursing the farang the cost of the phone. Otherwise it's back to a one night stand pay-as-you-go relationship -- no freebies.

It's time to teach the boy how the real world works.

I was almost able to finish this post without using the word "sucker".

April 12th, 2013, 14:42
With regard to "boyfriends", many of us allow our thinking to occur south of our belt line, and that's why breaking off the relationship after Step 1 (loss, i.e., sale) of phone is not an option that automatically springs to mind.

Geezer suggested that тАЬтАжa farang who continues beyond step number one is a slow learnerтАЭ. But itтАЩs so easy to feel that what is happening with your special guy is really something special and the rules of engagement do not apply.

But I have to admit that the disappearance of phone or jewelry, for whatever reason, is clear notice that it is time to look for more reliable recipients of our gifts. Whether we take heed of the notice is another matter.

timmberty
April 12th, 2013, 14:55
my first thought was why is the OP taking in thai bar boy english ? and then not expecting a bar boy to do exactly what he has wrote ?
2nd why do you get so wrapped up in these bar boys and start buying them things, giving them money to party !!
give it to me, i'll look after it for you promise !!