PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend the best Gay Massage places in Pattaya

vanbrit548
April 10th, 2013, 08:47
Where would you recommend to go for a nice massage in Pattaya. I remember reading a post about a 'soapy' all over body massage somewhere a while back but I forget where that was. I am looking for more masculine guys in a clean, comfortable, private environment with a professional service. Any ideas guys? Good massage please with sexy boys and happy endings...yes please :)

RonanTheBarbarian
April 11th, 2013, 05:20
I had a "soapy massage" in Blue House massage in the Day/Night area of Pattaya.

Soapy massage seems pretty rare in the gay establishments, which is a bit strange as it seems to be very common in straight places.

RonanTheBarbarian
April 11th, 2013, 05:33
Looking back at your original post, i see that you are also looking for "masculine guys" and a "clean, comfortable, private environment with a professional service".

Unfortunately, there is no individual establishment that has it all!

Blue House had the soapie , but the guys were not that masculine. Also, decor is a bit "tired".

The massage service at Boyz Sauna (in Boyztown) had the most masculine guys from what I could see of the guys waiting outside for customers. I have never actually been there.

The massage establishment with the most "clean confortable and private environment" is Magnolia Spa (on the outskirts of town).

The have a nice website, easy to google, with pictures of their rooms and the guys.

vanbrit548
April 11th, 2013, 07:14
Thanks guys...I heard that 'Blue House' was closed...can anyone confirm?

anonone
April 27th, 2013, 20:09
Blue house was open during my visit in April 2013, though I did not have a massage there.