PDA

View Full Version : I dreamed I was in Thailand....

bucknaway
April 10th, 2013, 08:40
For some strange reason I had a dream I was in Thailand. My dream had me in Pattaya and as I remember, I caught a bus to go to Phuket to meet a guy from one of my Phone Apps. The bus only went about 5 or 6 blocks to take me from Pattaya to Phuket. We walked through Walking Street, the one in Pattaya but we were in Phuket, the buildings only had artificial facades similar to that of a movie set. The street was unfinished. One moment we are walking on pavers and the next we are stepping on muddy dirt.

We ignored the one tout we came across and caught a bus that took us to an intersection that separated Bangkok from Pattaya. We went into an open bar area that had mini gulf clubs. My Thai friend picked up and began putting a balloon around. I wondered how a balloon would ever fall into the small hole but I kept my distance since we didn't pay anyone to play on the set.

A Thai lady came over to us and asked him for 10 baht and 500 baht from me. I told her I was not playing, so she asked us to leave. My Thai friend continued to try to putt the balloon around as the Thai lady left to seek some backup I assume. I convinced him to leave with me before any trouble began and we were immediately at his apartment with his roommate.

His Roommate was sitting on a stage in numbered underwear and only watched us until I motioned for him to come over at the encouragement of my Thai friend. We drank and I remember being worried that I didn't have enough money to cover the cost of drinks for both of them. Next thing I know we are in a bar and both of them are asking me to off them. The rest is too fuzzy for me to remember but I don't think I offed them and sadly this didn't become one of the sex dreams that I enjoy so much.

So that was my dream about Thailand. Sorry for taking up your time. :bootyshake:

dab69
April 10th, 2013, 09:38
But didn't it give you just the greatest feeling when you awoke?
A warmth of memories, although a bit scrambled, of a visit without any boredom, expense
or travel hassle and still seeing a great place/nice friends.

Had a dream of showing up at the hotel- oops I forgot to bring money!
No problem, I always have a credit card. Now go and see some bars.

Never get any sex dreams. Maybe ALMOST sex dreams.

Ever get a chance to quit smoking see your doctor and get a prescription for Chantix-
causes some GREAT dreams.

Impulse
April 10th, 2013, 09:50
You must be wanting to go back to Thailand in a bad way if you have such vivid dreams like that. Nothing wrong with it. It's a shame that the double pricing and being on guard with our money is so pervasive that it creeps into our dreams. Keep on dreaming Buck, and nothing like a sex dream...maybe in the next one you will have a fantastic threeway.

SmoothLegs
April 11th, 2013, 03:28
For some strange reason I had a dream I was in Thailand.

sorry bucky, that was all I read from the long post,
GET a life, if you start dreaming, about a dream that will never come true in,

I have to take care my words now,

S..T.Y P.....A

Before Neal slaps me again :snorting:

bucknaway
April 17th, 2013, 06:52
I don't know what is going on but I had another dream of Thailand last night. This time I dreamed I had to travel to Philadelphia. In Philadelphia there was a beach and if you timed it right, you could enter the water, dive down and surface back in time and in Thailand. In the dream I was traveling to the magical location with a group of friends and we all went back in time to Thailand, but we could only stay 8 hours and I think if we stayed longer we would be stuck there. Anyway... While there, I came in contact with some fellow posters from the boards who also used the magical beach. Some were using it to visit their boyfriends when they were in their prime. Others were happy to visit without paying airfare or spending 24 hours sitting in a plane.

The one odd thing about the dream is that everyone I was interested in when I was in Thailand turned out to be from the USA who were also using the magic beach to visit Thailand.

I hope tonight I have a different dream... I am hoping for a sex dream :scratch: