View Full Version : FREE retiring Bar B que Sunday APRIL14th about 1pm

Neal
April 8th, 2013, 10:47
I will be throwing a retirement party on Jomtien beach at the Happy Place Sawatdee Forum section. It is section 12 and yes it has wifi so bring your gadgets.

Those that I have not met can have a chance to see me as well as old friends I have already met. No you don't need to tell anyone your username.
Roast pig, roasted chicken, chicken fried rice, fruit. You need to tell me your user name because this party is only free to Sawatdee Thailand members. Don't worry manforallseasons you don't need to come. :evil4:

Manforallseasons
April 8th, 2013, 18:20
Do you really believe I'de bother to go. :dontknow:

Neal
April 8th, 2013, 18:55
Maybe but I have decided you were a vile person and have nasty comments to most people. :dontknow: I just wanted to make sure you understood how I felt.

Manforallseasons
April 8th, 2013, 20:34
Actually if you knew me you'de know I could care less what you thought, however I do agree that you stepping down is cause for celebration.

Neal
April 8th, 2013, 20:47
So go celebrate. Many people in 2 years asked me why I had not banned you. :bootyshake:

RatThai
April 9th, 2013, 00:01
Neal, I wish you the very best with your retirement and move to Cambodia, a great country. I am sorry I am going to miss your party on 14th but I don't get to Pattaya until 29th after spending time upcountry. I enjoyed our chats in front of the Happy Place Bar when you were directing operations but now you need to look after yourself and enjoy the company of your boyfriend and his family. Regards.

Dani69
April 9th, 2013, 00:03
So go celebrate. Many people in 2 years asked me why I had not banned you. :bootyshake:

Is he the guy who one of his previous usernames was MANFUCKER ??

Sorry I cant attend as I dont return until May 5-- hope it goes well and you enjoy your retirement Neal. :ura1:

markie1
April 9th, 2013, 00:31
Enjoy your reitement,unfortunately will not there untill the 5th of next month,shame has we always sit on those chairs at the beech,enjoyed your forum very much ,you did a great job.
thanks

travelerjim
April 9th, 2013, 01:09
Neal & Sawatdee friends...

Have a great party Neal...

I wish I was there to celebrate and toast you...
for your good gay community service and enjoyment you have provided many of us Expats and visitors to Thailand...

But as you know I am still in rehab back in the USA gaining strength in my lower and upper body...
and learning to use my new left hip and walk again.

Just maybe, if you are still in Pattaya and on the beach in late June,
when I am hopeful of being back in Thailand...
we can have a belated lunch party under the coconut palms and umbrella of Dongtan Beach.

As my Brit friends would say "CHEERS"...enjoy your party!

tj

adman5000
April 9th, 2013, 08:44
I sure am glad I can bring my gadget. I always bring it to Thailand and use it everywhere I go. But as I get older, I find it more difficult to use it everyday and sometimes I have trouble finding it in the morning. Also, after I use it too much, the battery runs low. But then I just come to Thailand and recharge it. What is WiFi? Will it help my gadget work better? :glasses7:

Is there a dress code? :dontknow:

francois
April 9th, 2013, 08:56
Fran├зois sends his regrets he is unable to attend the BBQ as he will not be in Thailand on that date. He was looking forward to meeting and greeting Matt and Beachlover.
Enjoy the day, Neal.

Neal
April 9th, 2013, 09:02
First Adman: :sign5: :ow: :hah:

And as far as Manfucker? Well I am not sure but he had the same vile attitude along with Thonglor.

timmberty
April 9th, 2013, 16:26
Fran├зois sends his regrets he is unable to attend the BBQ as he will not be in Thailand on that date. He was looking forward to meeting and greeting Matt and Beachlover.
Enjoy the day, Neal.
it wouldnt have mattered anyway francois, alas the day of the b.b.q. is the one day of the year beachy has to work, therefore he is unable to make it.
i notice if you want quick viewing figures to a post stick a FREE in the title.

anonone
April 10th, 2013, 05:52
Hey cool. I will actually be in Thailand for this one.

I will certainly be around to give you a proper send off, enjoy some good food (and more beer than is good for me...) and wish you godspeed to the Bangkok safety zone for Songkran.

Any new staff members at the beach concession?

Neal
April 10th, 2013, 10:20
Yes I think all four? Not sure as we don't own the beach concession. One is really my type and wants to go with me but I like 4pm and can't do after 6 or 7 o'clock as I really get tired and he works til 7 so by the time he changes and showers and wants to come over (?) Mommie is tooo tired! :laughing3:

Magnum
April 11th, 2013, 00:58
Look forward to some photos... :occasion5:

SmoothLegs
April 11th, 2013, 04:04
Is there a dress code? :dontknow:

YES, your SPEEDO has to be filled up more then the photo you posted.

jomtienbob
April 11th, 2013, 15:08
Neal,

Wishing you all the best. Smart move to divest yourself from any cause of stress.,

Just think, you'll be in Cambodge where just about everyone under 25 speaks quite a bit of English.

Neal
April 14th, 2013, 22:22
I would like to thank all the people that showed up and introduced themselves today and now I can finally put some faces to those usernames! Good food, good conversation from 12:00 til almost 4pm.

travelerjim
April 15th, 2013, 00:04
I would like to thank all the people that showed up and introduced themselves today and now I can finally put some faces to those usernames! Good food, good conversation from 12:00 til almost 4pm.

Neal,

That's good to hear you had a good turnout and good time. :party

I wish I could have been there too...but as you know, that was not possible.
But maybe we can connect on the beach in late June.

Take good care Neal,

tj