PDA

View Full Version : Update on change of ownership

Neal
April 8th, 2013, 05:18
Well through emails it does look like the new owner is wanting to purchase the forum with 7 - 10 days. I will make a final goodbye before that :hello2: occurs.

newalaan2
April 20th, 2013, 07:47
it does look like the new owner is wanting to purchase the forum with 7 - 10 days
Any progress? There was word of one of the former owners of the old B***h Board, Dutch guy? setting up a new non-b***h board in April sometime but no sign of that either, taking over an existing one might have been an idea for him. The prospect of 2 new board owners setting up sounds encouraging, gay thailand forums could certainly do with a positive energy injection.

Neal
April 20th, 2013, 08:25
I had recieved an update a few days ago that he was trying to take care of a few loose ends before taking over. I sent off an emaill this morning requesting an update.

Sooty
April 22nd, 2013, 10:12
Did you get a reply?

Neal
April 22nd, 2013, 10:43
Yes I did. Why? Did I forget to send you a PM and update you? :occasion9:

Sooty
April 22nd, 2013, 17:15
Last time I checked you were the poster who started this thread. I for one have a side bet running with another member on the final outcome.

Neal
April 22nd, 2013, 19:55
Yes, I started this thread to give people an update. It did not need a response but I am sure I am not the only one who is breathlessly wanting to know what your prediction is. Maybe some of us want to be judges as to who wins or get a piece of the action.

Brad the Impala
April 23rd, 2013, 07:20
Well through emails it does look like the new owner is wanting to purchase the forum with 7 - 10 days. I will make a final goodbye before that :hello2: occurs.

And now it's 16 days, so it's hardly surprising if posters are wondering what is happening, given that it was more than a month before that when you started dealing with your "serious buyer". Could the announcement of the sale have been a little premature? Your dragging out of the farewells will soon match Frank Sinatra!

Sooty
April 23rd, 2013, 08:22
?.. but I am sure I am not the only one who is breathlessly wanting to know what your prediction is.If you are so sure perhaps you can share their names?

My "prediction" has money attached to it so if you're prepared to put some money up to get into the game please let me know. It has to do with some elements related in Brad the Impala's post (but he's not the counter party to my bet I should add).

Neal
April 23rd, 2013, 13:30
The person who has agreed to purchase the board appears to still be on board and while the time frame has lapsed we have been in regular touch and discussions. Sooty, no I will still not be sharing his name and I will probably not even be releasing it should he not follow through.

Brad the Impala
April 23rd, 2013, 15:26
Well good luck and I hope that the sale does go through, and you're not just being messed around.

Sooty
April 23rd, 2013, 18:54
Sooty, no I will still not be sharing his name and I will probably not even be releasing it should he not follow through.Clearly you have misread my post. The names I seek are the names of the other posters you mention "I am not alone etc. etc". Those are the names that interest me. Or perhaps they don't exist and you were making them up for dramatic effect?

The purchaser's identity is not the subject of the bet. There are way too many fools willing to be parted from their money to make that a topic of more than speculation. Whether he "follows through" definitely forms an element of it but is not the entirety of the bet.

MiniMee
April 23rd, 2013, 19:32
Meanwhile, I have opend a book to predict who the 'counter party' to Sooty's bet is...

Neal
April 23rd, 2013, 20:09
Sooty you really need to be more specific. Are you talking about others who want to know about who and what the bet is about? Are you talking about who and if there will be another owner? Gee, I need you to be a bt more specific cause once I respond to one you tell me not that, another.

timmberty
April 23rd, 2013, 20:25
Meanwhile, I have opend a book to predict who the 'counter party' to Sooty's bet is...
i opened a book but it had so many long words in it, i closed it again.

Khor tose
April 23rd, 2013, 21:21
i opened a book but it had so many long words in it, i closed it again.

Yeah, I did the same thing. Who gives a damn about a little Bo peep and her sheep. It got to hard for me about the 4th page. :dontknow:

timmberty
April 23rd, 2013, 21:28
well you did 4 pages more than me !!!!

SmoothLegs
April 24th, 2013, 03:58
At least Timmy here, is Timmy on the PBB, but who the hell is Khor on PBB, or maybe the same people anyway :dontknow:
Whatever, they need to get laid, which in Thailand is impossible for them :withstupid:

:occasion4: to me

timmberty
April 24th, 2013, 07:11
when you sober up do translate that into real life .. boo peep might be hard work, but your post is impossible.

Sooty
April 24th, 2013, 08:05
Sooty you really need to be more specific. Are you talking about others who want to know about who and what the bet is about? Are you talking about who and if there will be another owner? Gee, I need you to be a bt more specific cause once I respond to one you tell me not that, another.You can't even follow your own posts?!!!
I am sure I am not the only one who is breathlessly wanting to know what your prediction is.Who are these other posters? What are their names?

Neal
April 24th, 2013, 08:16
Oh dear they are via PM and as you know printing PMs is against board rules nor their names etc BUT I assure you there are a few people who I am in regular contact with that want to know the standing of the "deal" and have also made a comment about what your bet was all about. There will be no more discussion about the deal and if it does not get settled within 36 hours it will be cancelled and an announcement made to that effect.

Sooty
April 24th, 2013, 10:35
I think there's a superfluous "a" and a missing "u" in your post, Neal.