PDA

View Full Version : Cocktail Boys Club

Dani69
April 7th, 2013, 18:34
Any reports please on Cocktail Boys Club in Sunee Plaza its above Forest House Beer Bar. :party

loke
April 8th, 2013, 22:49
I went there a deleted Nealfew weeks ago , just after the raid of micmy.

They had only 6 boys on stage , all straight and all bored. When they started talking about if I liked young boys and that they had to send away boys from the because of the raid, I quickly escaped the place and never returned.

Dani69
April 9th, 2013, 00:06
I went there a few weeks ago , just after the raid of micmy.

They had only 6 boys on stage , all straight and all bored. When they started talking about if I liked young boys and that they had to send away boys from the age of 15-16 because of the raid, I quickly escaped the place and never returned.

Enough said - thanks for update.

ChrisUK
April 10th, 2013, 07:04
Loke, I read your more detailed report on your visit to Cocktail BC on another forum. I think you misinterpreted what you were being told, as the English they speak is difficult to follow and they also mentioned the fact it used to be called TomYum, for which the description could have been given.

I have been visiting Cocktail BC regularly since it opened and can assure you that there have never been any staff of dubious age there. The staff also talked to me and said that they were aware of the pressure of the authorities and that they make a point of employing only staff of 18+. One look at the dancers on stage on any night I went confirmed that this was true.

I think you are doing a disservice to this bar by your casual remarks. It is trying to operate properly, with about 10 dancers starting each night and a slow but steady stream of customers every night. It deserves to be recognised as such and supported, not confused with the operation of the previous owner.

If customers make an effort to interact with the dancers, they will quickly come out of their "bored" state and help make it a lively and enjoyable place as I have found over the last few months. Having offed a couple of the dancers, whether straight or not, they have given me an enjoyable time in my room. I recommend it without hesitation and look forward to revisiting it on my return to Thailand later this year.

bucknaway
April 10th, 2013, 08:17
I wish I could look at a young Thai guy and be able to tell without a doubt if they are of exact legal age by days, weeks months or years.
I can't tell the 17 year old from the 18 year olds. I'm so bad at it that I refuse to chance it. I bet the Thai police could tell a few stories about guys who were sure the guy in their bed was of legal age only to end up in a Thai jail with their name put through the mud back in their homeland.

If you are from the USA, that mistake will have you put in jail here as well and added to the public list of sex offenders.

Talk about taking a turn at pitch and toss..... :nud:

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/nsor/

loke
April 10th, 2013, 16:53
Loke, I read your more detailed report on your visit to Cocktail BC on another forum. I think you misinterpreted what you were being told, as the English they speak is difficult to follow and they also mentioned the fact it used to be called TomYum, for which the description could have been given.

I have been visiting Cocktail BC regularly since it opened and can assure you that there have never been any staff of dubious age there. The staff also talked to me and said that they were aware of the pressure of the authorities and that they make a point of employing only staff of 18+. One look at the dancers on stage on any night I went confirmed that this was true.

I think you are doing a disservice to this bar by your casual remarks. It is trying to operate properly, with about 10 dancers starting each night and a slow but steady stream of customers every night. It deserves to be recognised as such and supported, not confused with the operation of the previous owner.

If customers make an effort to interact with the dancers, they will quickly come out of their "bored" state and help make it a lively and enjoyable place as I have found over the last few months. Having offed a couple of the dancers, whether straight or not, they have given me an enjoyable time in my room. I recommend it without hesitation and look forward to revisiting it on my return to Thailand later this year.

I only explained excactly what happened that evening when I visited , and believe me they spoke good enough English .

I understand that Neal will not tolerate any underage talk on this forum and thats fine by me.

This happened the week after the raid at MicMy.

I wish Coctail Bar all the best in the future , and maybe I will visit again when the positive reviews keeps coming in .

-

anonone
April 10th, 2013, 17:53
Interesting the varied comments on Cocktail boys. I make it a point to visit any new bar so I can make my own opinion of the place...and hopefully find some fun spots to hang out.

I will try to post my impression once I check this one out next week.