PDA

View Full Version : What things other than sex have you done?

Neal
April 2nd, 2013, 00:58
I know some of you are sex addicts and whatever but what I would like to know is what things other than sex you have done in Thailand. In order to keep it so that we can differentiate by city, please start your post with the name of the city.

Example:

BANKOK I went to this one place......

So please, no bars, pick up places, no massage shops.

joe552
April 2nd, 2013, 01:56
Issan - I suspect a common response from members. 3 weeks in Issan with a bar boy from Pattaya, meeting his family, visiting Prea Vihar, the Lao border overlooking the Mekong. Best holiday of my life. Just wish I hadn't lost touch with him.

Mancs
April 2nd, 2013, 03:10
Chumphon-taken photos of the trains and put them on flickr as a set (now expanded to include other Thai trains) http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzcbmBU
Ranong-foolishly rode pillion with no helmet when the driver was tipsy but survived;
Chiang Mai-hired a car and driver for the standard trip up Doi Suthep to the temple, garden and hill tribe for tourists;
Chiang Rai-walked in the wrong direction from the disco and got very lost: but was rescued by two men on a motorbike who took me to my hotel;
Udon Thani-caught the train to Nong Khai and learnt that train delays are frequent in Thailand;
Nong Khai-walked a long way along the promenade but failed to find the gay friendly Manchester Arms on the Mekong River;
Bangkok-went to a birthday party at a pavement cafe and visited the world's largest teak mansion:
Vimanmek

Neal
April 3rd, 2013, 00:13
Hi. What things have you done is meant to be a thread about Thailand and all the different cities and towns and what you did for fun. Not bars, no sex. Things like rafting, 4 x 4 back country, elephant farms, gardens and all that lovely crap. Places peopl can go to entertainment venues like bowling etc. Thanks

April 3rd, 2013, 00:58
When i'm in Thailand with my bf....we go and look at different historical sites in which ever part of Thailand we are at the time...we hire a motercycle and treck around too.....in Samoui we went to see the waterfalls inland.....riding about Phuket on a moter cycle takes up and down some steep roads....going to Chaing mai Zoo to see the Pandas.....going to The Pi Pi islands...beautifull.....and Staying in Krabi beach at Christmas..really nice....going over the Mekong river to stay in Vientine in Laos..going to see the wonderfull buildings there....When were staying near his village in Isaan....trecking to all the other villages round there and stopping off at friends houses on the way and every few days going to a Isaan concert When in Bangkok...going on the river boat to see The Grand Palace and Wat po Temple and like going on The Sky Train or BTS as they call it.....and when in Pattaya many things to see including Nong Nooch Gardens.....The Tiffany show.....Isaan concerts on 3rd road....and the Shopping malls....and we both love going to the Cinemas