PDA

View Full Version : Heart Beat Club, Screwboy and Super тАШAтАЩ Bars

Jellybean
March 30th, 2013, 18:16
On my topic тАЬNow back in ThailandтАЭ I mentioned on 19 January 2013 that I was going to drop in on the Heart Beat Club, but seeing as it seemed empty from my position out in the street, I decided to make a u-turn and went elsewhere.

I have copied my previous post for ease of reference below:

Heart Beat Club

As I was walking down Surawong Road, a guy stopped me and suggested going to Heart Beat Club. IтАЩd never been before; it is down soi sarika (or soi Wall Street Inn) where the Wall Street Inn is located, almost opposite тАШsoi twilightтАЩ. But as I approached I could see there were only 4 thin boys on the stage and it didnтАЩt seem to have many customers so I thought, maybe another time, and walked back down to Surawong Road. Acting as your intrepid reporter I realise I should have gone in, in the interests of fair and accurate reporting! : )

Despite being back in Bangkok for the last 4 weeks I hadnтАЩt visited any of the go-go bars, mainly because IтАЩm seeing two boys whom I met on the Internet. The subject of the Heart Beat Club and Screwboys Bar was discussed on another board when one member said Screwboys Bar had closed. Christianpfc checked this out the other night and was able to confirm that it is indeed closed, but perhaps all is not lost because he also said there is a sign on the door stating, тАЬUnder renovation coming shortlyтАЭ. I passed by Screwboys Bar on Friday night and read the same notice.

I was on route to Super тАШAтАЩ Bar as I had heard a rumour that it too had closed. It was to be my plan B in case I didnтАЩt find anyone in the Heart Beat Club. As I walked along Soi Tarntawan, where Super тАШAтАЩ and Nature Boys bars are located, I was relieved to see a group of doormen who are responsible for getting the punters into Super тАШAтАЩ. Just to be on the safe side I asked them if the bar was open, they confirmed that it was and tried to encourage me to step inside. I said I was going to another bar, but would probably be back later.

On the way to and from Super тАШAтАЩ Bar I passed a massage parlour opposite Tawan Bar. Outside were a number of masseurs, three of whom caught my eye because I thought they were very handsome. Now I canтАЩt remember if this is the same place that a447 wrote about saying the boys were useless, sorry canтАЩt remember your exact words a447, but I do remember striking the venue off my list after reading your report. Hopefully itтАЩs not the same place or things may have changed, I think I really need to post an update on this place, some of the boys looked really stunning.

Anyway, back at the Heart Beat Club I stepped in for the first time. There were around 14-16 boys available, dressed mainly in briefs, but there were perhaps around five boys stripped to the waist and wearing jeans. The boys were dancing most enthusiastically on the stage and there was a good atmosphere in the club. I think there were another two customers in the bar.

The mamasan, a very attractive lady boy called Sam, took my drinks order and asked if I was interested in any of the boys. I would say the majority of the boys were on the thin side and too effeminate for my taste, but there were a number of masculine boys and one in particular attracted my attention. I thought to myself, I doubt he is gay, he had a bit of a menacing attitude to him, but on the positive side, he was very handsome and had, what looked like, a great body. For some reason it is my bad luck to pick straight boys in go-go bars, but some of them can turn out to be very good and satisfying in bed. I thought, what the hell, IтАЩm going to take a risk and I offered him a drink. The drinks cost 250 Baht each.

The boy didnтАЩt speak any English and the mamasan very helpfully stepped in when my pidgin Thai wasnтАЩt quite good enough. She didnтАЩt say he was straight, but she did say he was a top. Yes, I thought so, but I persisted and outlined what my preferences were. She translated to the boy and he confirmed that he was willing to go with me.

After we finished our drinks I asked for the check-bin, crikey his off fee was 500 Baht!!! I questioned this with the mamasan, yes total bill 1,000 Baht, two drinks at 250 baht each and an off fee of 500 baht. Honestly, I donтАЩt think a bar so off the beaten track and near empty should be charging such off fees and I wouldnтАЩt have paid that price for anyone else in the bar, but I was so smitten and happy with my choice of boy that I handed over my 1,000 Baht.

There was very little conversation with the boy on the way back to my condo, but there was one saving grace, he happily held my hand in the taxi and he gently caressed my hand. Some straight boys are reluctant to do this, which can sometimes be a bad omen and sometimes not.

We had a perfunctory conversation back in my apartment after which I thought, well letтАЩs get down to it, thereтАЩs not a lot more to say тАж hahaha! As I suspected he had a great body and an even greater cute, sexy bubble butt, which was the main object of my desire. Thankfully it didnтАЩt take him long to get aroused and I had the most wonderful and pleasurable experience. IтАЩd certainly like to see him again and we exchanged telephone numbers, but IтАЩm not sure about paying what I believe to be an unreasonably high off fee.

Now, talking of off fees, whilst at the bar I took away a copy of тАЬDesireтАЭ magazine and inside is an advert for the Heart Beat Club with a tear off slip saying тАЬFree OffтАЭ. Hmm тАж pity I hadnтАЩt known about the offer before I went into the bar!

a447
March 30th, 2013, 21:14
Now I canтАЩt remember if this is the same place that a447 wrote about saying the boys were useless

Yep, that's the one. Used to be called Indra or something like that, but may have changed its name.
There certainly are some stunners sitting outside but best find out first if they are gay or....er..."gay friendly." Otherwise, you only get a handjob.

At last! A new bar to visit when I go to BKK. As for the 500 baht off fee, I wonder what would have happened if you had offered, say, 400.

Oh, and was the guy you offed straight or gay?

adman5000
March 30th, 2013, 22:23
Jellybean- thanks for the story on your experience. I also go for the guys with the good body and for me it does not matter if straight or gay as long as the service is good.

In regards to Indra massage ACROSS from Tawan Club, I have gone there for a real massage and always gotten good treatment. One guy in particular gave great massages. I always requested him, as he gave a strong massage. But then he changed locations and went to the Tawan Sun massage place next to Tawan so then I started going there. I liked both places but then I was not after hanky panky, just a good massage and was satisfied with both places.

loke
March 30th, 2013, 23:49
Heart Beat Club , I went there a week ago just to have a look , the drink prices too expensive 250 baht, and no show as they told me it would from the outside.

Maybe 15 boys , some of them tried to be enthusiastic on stage and one of the fem boys was very cute . But I only stayed for a drink.

Jellybean
March 31st, 2013, 12:34
a447 wrote:
тАЬOh, and was the guy you offed straight or gay?тАЭ

I am not really sure if he is gay or straight. More often than not when I go to a go-go bar I seem to pick the straight boy. There was a time when I had three regular straight boys on the go from the тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ bars, one even wanted to be my boyfriend!

Occasionally IтАЩve found that straight boys find it difficult to get aroused or to climax, those ones I never see again. But the boy from the Heart Beat Club got aroused quickly and climaxed before me. He definitely didnтАЩt have a mook, talking of which, I had my first experience of a boy with a mook about 6 weeks ago when I was in Hua Hin. It was quite a shock, at first I thought he had spots or pimples on his cock! : ( It felt like I was handling a small hammer headed shark тАж very unusual and quite off putting!

No, I think on the balance of probabilities, the boy was probably straight, but I wonтАЩt let that put me off seeing me again as he did what was required of him.

adman5000 wrote:
тАЬ ... I was not after hanky panky, just a good massage ...тАЭ

adman5000 IтАЩve only 3 weeks 6 days left of my current trip and I face the possibility of 7 or 8 months abstinence back in the UK before I am able to return to Thailand again. So whenever I go to a massage joint during my remaining time in Thailand, I fully expect, nay demand, prodigious amounts of hanky-panky with copious amounts of rumpy-pumpy thrown in for good measure! : )

adman5000
April 1st, 2013, 02:33
JellyBean, Then I would go to HERO for your "massage."

pong
April 1st, 2013, 18:48
re Super A- as has been reported many times now- it has relocated and changed slightly the name-it is now in smaller rooms ground floor-where for a few weeks there was a massage shop.
Msg across from Tawan-not that tawan itself also has since a year its own msg- named the SUN-beside it
for a short while there were 2- but the short one has closed already-this was the one reported as useless boys (for extra with msg).
The one you saw was INDRA and is there since many years. Opinions about the assumed ''handsomeness'' of its staff vary-but again, thats too personal to even discuss about.

Jellybean
April 5th, 2013, 18:34
adman5000 wrote:
тАЬJellyBean, Then I would go to HERO for your "massage.тАЬтАЬ

Thanks adman5000 for the reminder about Hero. It was on my list of massage parlours to visit. In the past IтАЩve tended to visit the places close to Sathorn, mainly Fan Club because itтАЩs within walking distance and IтАЩve usually ended up having a good time there.

During previous trips to Thailand IтАЩd visited two venues in the Sukumvit area, the first, Urban Male, which I wasnтАЩt too impressed with. On the night I arrived there were only 4 or 5 boys available, none of whom were really to my taste, but the massage was okay. The other was Jey Spa, which I really liked and visited several times because I found one masseur whom I really liked. Sadly the last time I visited, April 2012 I think, he had left and the alternative masseur I chose wasnтАЩt quite up to the same standard.

So after 5 weeks in Bangkok, and following your advice adman5000, I visited my first massage parlour and chose Hero in Sukhumvit Soi 11. I was surprised to find that the Soi is the location of the Grand President Hotel, the very first hotel I stayed at when I came to Thailand 8 or 9 years ago and I hadnтАЩt been back there since. I travelled with a friend who said he knew BangkokтАЩs gay scene and had used the Grand President in the past. As I later found out it wasnтАЩt the least bit convenient for the gay areas of Silom.

I took Exit 3 at BTS Nana. I knew it was a long walk, and I didnтАЩt quite know the exact location and, importantly, I didnтАЩt want to be fagged out by the time I got there! : ) So I caught a motorcycle taxi to Hero from the taxi rank at the beginning of the Soi. All the bike boys seemed to know the name тАШHeroтАЩ and it was a cheap 20 Baht fare.

There were a few handsome boys hanging around outside eating, smoking or chatting when I arrived around 5.00pm. Inside in a large area, behind large glass windows, there were probably twenty or more very masculine, but not overly muscled, boys available. There were several sofas where customers could sit and weigh up their choice of masseur. A receptionist gave me a price card from which I chose a 1 hour oil massage at a cost of 700 Baht. The minimum tip was stated as 1,200 Baht.

I asked if any of the boys were gay, I was told that there were four gay masseurs currently available, whom he pointed out. He added that 70% of the boys are straight. I outlined my preferences and the receptionist said that all the boys could accommodate my wishes. From my quick observation I think I could easily have selected any of the boys they were that good. I ended up choosing a straight boy as he had attracted my particular attention.

The masseur I chose was in his mid-twenties, very handsome and only worked part-time to help pay for his studies. He had a very good command of English and seemed to have a very clear idea of what he wanted to do after he leaves university .

He left me alone to shower first then he returned and showered. He carried out the massage naked. I really enjoyed the massage part and felt very relaxed despite the fact that I could, occasionally, feel his soft cock touch my feet or leg. At one point I think I came close to dosing off. I felt very relaxed, the background music, the lighting the temperature all adding to the relaxed atmosphere.

After around 30 minutes he started on my back and some of his movements were becoming more sexual, but still I felt relaxed. Then I could feel his erect cock, the speed at which he had become aroused surprised me тАж a pleasant surprise I may add! : ) He then moved to body-to-body massage, which was extremely pleasurable. Oh, oh тАж he was becoming quite excited and assumed that I was a bottom, then he stopped to put on a condom and he hadnтАЩt even massaged my front yet! I decided to cool things down a little and reversed our roles. For a straight guy he was surprisingly passionate and seemed to be really enjoying himself, which added to my enjoyment

It was one of the most pleasurable times IтАЩve had in a massage parlour, and when we had finished, he surprised me by saying, тАЬI could come again.тАЭ! Wow! Sadly, I was quite fagged out, but I think he wanted to carry on from where I had interrupted him!

After a brief rest we showered together and he soaped and washed all the oil off me.

Back at reception I paid the 700 Baht fee and handed over 1,500 Baht to the masseur and thanked him for his services. The same guy who had described what the masseurs could do asked if I had enjoyed the massage and had the masseur done as required. I confirmed that I had enjoyed the massage and that the masseur was very good and IтАЩd most definitely be back!

There is a restaurant/caf├й where quite a few customers were eating. I think I was the only fa-r├аng customer, all the other customers were Asian and most were, surprisingly, young.

The trouble with choosing straight guys in massage parlours or go-go bars, in my view, is that they are rarely going to go anywhere. The masseur, had he been gay, single and available, is exactly the sort of guy IтАЩd love to have a relationship with.

I decided to walk back to the Sky Train at Nana as I wanted to have a look at the Grand President Hotel on route, I felt like I was walking down memory lane. IтАЩm sure IтАЩll pay Hero another visit before I return home. As I walked down Soi 11 I felt on a real high as if IтАЩd met the new love of my life, but itтАЩs all fantasy тАж isnтАЩt it? Maybe next time I shall choose a gay masseur.