PDA

View Full Version : easter and thailand

timmberty
March 29th, 2013, 15:42
i know the thais dont celebrate christmas, but put on a great show for the western visitors at that time of year.
do they do anything simular for easter ?
im sure a drag show celebrating the resurrection thai style would be unbelivably funny.
and thinking about the amount of pure gay tourists in sunnee and boystown just now, any bar that puts on an easter egg hunt would make millions ... im sure i could guess where most eggs would be hidden!

March 29th, 2013, 18:40
Good idea,maybe also get some cuties to dress like an Easter bunny ....complete with a little white bunny tail.

peeseua
March 30th, 2013, 08:58
Unfortunately, I suspect that a reeanactment in an LOS gay bar or gog would more likely involve the oldest and fattest ladyboy around, the rattiest looking Ken doll they can find, lots of screaming and fake blood plus some sights that would make you wish you could burn your own eyeballs out...but hey! Some of us might find it fun to watch after all, no? :evil4:

March 30th, 2013, 11:42
Unfortunately, I suspect that a reeanactment in an LOS gay bar or gog would more likely involve the oldest and fattest ladyboy around, the rattiest looking Ken doll they can find, lots of screaming and fake blood plus some sights that would make you wish you could burn your own eyeballs out...but hey! Some of us might find it fun to watch after all, no? :evil4:

That's right peesua, I don't know what I was thinking!

peeseua
March 30th, 2013, 12:23
Don't give up hope yet. They just might decide that cute, nearly-naked guys with floppy rabbit ears and fluffy tails running around distractedly would also lend drama to the sight of an overweight ladyboy flat on her back on stage, skirt hiked up abpve her hips, screaming "Oh my baby!" with her pale plump legs waving in the air and as far apart as anatomically possible so that the audience might better see where her baby will be coming from.

My apologies if I've made anyone lose their breakfast. :laughing3:

PPS
Calle me 'Pee' - I don't mind it. Really. I don't.

christianpfc
April 1st, 2013, 22:14
Apart from the Easter eggs on gayromeo, I don't see any signs of Easter here in Thailand.