PDA

View Full Version : Gogo bar closing hours Boyztown

sattahip-old
March 28th, 2013, 07:19
Hi guys. I will be doing a late evening arrival next week and understandably will have a load of things I would like to do immediately :happy7:
Could some kind person let me know current closing times please?

rifraf
March 28th, 2013, 08:27
Weekdays most bars in Boyz Town close at 1:00 a.m., but if there are sufficient customers in the bar at official closing time most will remain open a bit beyond.

Weekends a number of the bars close at 2:00 a.m., but some bars like the X-Boys franchise in particular tend to open until 3:00 a.m. Again, it really just depends on how many customers are in the bar at the official closing time.

Have fun in Boyz Town!

a447
March 28th, 2013, 15:35
And G.U.Y.S on Walking Street (left hand side as you walk in the direction of the pier) is open til around 3:30 am.
I'm presuming it's still operating. It was back in January.

sattahip-old
March 29th, 2013, 04:39
Thank you, gentlemen

newalaan2
March 29th, 2013, 07:18
And G.U.Y.S on Walking Street (left hand side as you walk in the direction of the pier) is open til around 3:30 am.I'm presuming it's still operating. It was back in January
It certainly was in February too, and a couple of real cute guys out front, good shout from a447 for G.U.Y.S, often forget about it even though it's not far up Walking St and an easy stroll from Boyztown, ideal if you cant be bothered with the clubs but still want a bit of fun after 2am, even an off.

a447
March 29th, 2013, 09:39
a couple of real cute guys out front

I posted once about a visit (my first one?) to G.U.Y.S. In it I mentioned I saw the cutest guy I'd ever seen in my entire life , working behind the bar. I rushed back night after night but never saw him again. He was probably permanently offed and I'd missed my chance!

It's in a fun place for a short time only - the music in deafening - but apart from ogling the boys, you can laugh at the antics of the frequent straight visitors who drop by for a look at gays. They are hilarious (they don't mean to be), especially the Russian women who get up on the tiny stage and "dance."