PDA

View Full Version : Weekends. Bangkok vs Pattaya

bucknaway
March 24th, 2013, 23:13
In an attempt to maximize the fun factor of my vacation, I am trying to decide which area would provide the most fun during my holiday in Thailand.

Below is a list of my thoughts as related to the city and what I see myself indulging in based on past experiences.

Bangkok Weekend:

Friday:
- MBK Shopping Mall
- Meeting guys from Grindr!
- Pantip Plaza Computer and I.T. Shopping
- Babylon will be crowded with guys looking for fun.
- Meeting guys from Adam4Adam
- Soi Twilight will be packed and alive with a happy crowd and the bars will be putting on their best show.
- Soi 4 will be packed with Thai's and vacationers alike and always makes for a fun time. Last time I spent my time in Telephone Pub, this time I may call Balcony my home.
- Patpong! Love the excitement of the place.
- Meeting guys from Gaydar
- DJ Station!!!! The crowds! The Guys! The music, The Guys! The Fun! The Guys! I just love the Guys!
- Silom, the shopping along the streets and the guys! It's also where I buy underwear and club clothes.
- Meeting guys from Gayromeo
- Walking about as everyplace closes and the streets are filled with guys not wanting to let the night end.

Saturday:
- Chatuchak Weekend Market! I love that place!
- Meeting guys from Grindr
- Sauna Time! Now guys are arriving from the farms and from neighboring countries for a weekend of fun!
- Meeting guys from Gayromeo
- Time to hit the gogo bars to see the shows!
- Patpong & Silom shopping again! More underwear, shirts and trinkets!
- Soi Twilight. Love the energy of the place and to make a stop at Tawan Bar.
- Meeting guys from Recon
- Back Soi 4 to flirt and have fun.
- DJ station! The guys!
- walking around in the dead of night and flirting with the moneyboys.
- Meeting guys in the Babylon hotel shower.

Sunday:
- Breakfast at Noodle Restaurant.
- Riding the skytrain to anyplace to explore for more shopping.
- Meeting guys on Grindr
- Massage time! Just to relax.
- off to chat with guys on Gayromeo
- Shopping. Time to return to some places to pick up the things I didn't buy but now decided to buy.
- Gogo bars. Time to make the rounds again
- DJ station and dare I say it? The guys!
- flirting with the guys outside as I slowly make my way back to my hotel or to Malaysia Hotel restaurant.

Pattaya Weekend

Friday
- The Beach! Just sitting back and flirting with the guys.
- Grinder guys - meeting them on the beach or in the room for fun.
- The malls and shopping!
- Sansuk Sauna - flirting with the guys.
- Walking street! The bars, the Boxing, the people watching! The street food!
- Boyztown! The gogo bar shows and some flirting
- Sunee Plaza! The gogo bars and more flirting
- Walking street again! The sights, the people and more street food!
- Flirting with the guys as I make my way back to my room.
- GayRomeo guys before bed!

Saturday
- Repeat

Sunday
- Repeat

I think I may plan to spend my weekends in Bangkok.

bucknaway
March 24th, 2013, 23:47
Just thought I would add this picture of Soi Twilight

[attachment=2:3jnvtn31]twilightsoiviewcpt.jpg[/attachment:3jnvtn31]

Some Pattaya Weekend Memories....

[attachment=1:3jnvtn31]throbb1.jpg[/attachment:3jnvtn31]
[attachment=0:3jnvtn31]throbb chicken.PNG[/attachment:3jnvtn31]

dannja
March 25th, 2013, 15:26
this is an amazingly FUN schedule. mind if i copy ? :bis:

SmoothLegs
March 25th, 2013, 15:50
No schedule for some bed fun :crybaby:

christianpfc
March 25th, 2013, 22:44
I think you are overly excited. I gave up planning long time ago, as reality will usually be different from my plans. This sound's like a child's (unrealistic) wishlist for Christmas. Do one third of it and you will be fine.

I would plan 1 hour for each of the points on your list, plus some time for travelling, anyway, I think you don't get further than point 3 before something unexpected happens and changes your further plans completely.

bucknaway
March 26th, 2013, 03:37
That is not saying what I will do, it is basically a list of what I have done on my weekends and for the most part I expect my future weekends to be the same.

I was trying to decide on where to spend my weekends and it seems that Bangkok has won out.

Dodger
March 26th, 2013, 04:08
It appears you like shopping a lot.

I just spent an hour shopping at an over-crowed mall in Chicago for my LOS trip (next week) and 59 of those minutes felt waisted. I hate shopping.

One of the things I like about LOS is that a pair of cargo shorts... a T shirt and sandels does the job. At night I toss on a long pair of cargo's or jeans and that works as well. Social networking on the internet is also off the list. Computers and the rest of those push-button space-aged gizmos are off the list. I don't like shows (not any of them) so they are off the list. I guess that leaves me with no list.

A perfect day for me is just kicking back with a cold Singha and bag of potatoe chips......listening to Steely Dan's Asia CD for the quad-trillionth time...and enjoying his company...whoever he happens to be. My legendary backpack is always within reach and a side-trip always seems to evolve, but nothong carved in bedrock.

pepperami
March 26th, 2013, 05:26
I miss those crazy throb chickens!

peeseua
March 26th, 2013, 09:39
That is an amazingly packed schedule for a holiday, Bucknawy. I usually prefer to laze about for as long as I can in Pattaya first, and then spend the last two days or so of my holiday hitting the bars and shopping in BKK...but just ONE shopping mall a day at most or Chatuchak, but never more than that. It's just too tiring for someone of my age and girth! :snorting: