Neal
March 24th, 2013, 09:29
Profile number or name: 11557956 oath_22
Turned up?: Yes (unfortunately)
Turned up on time?: Yes
Looks like photos?: Yes
Photos current? Yes/No: Yes
Tip was as discussed and agreed upon?: Yes
Approx dick size in inches or cm. Please state which:The pinky on my hand is bigger
Position Matches Profile Yes/No: No
What he will and will not do is correct? Yes/No: I don't know.
Was he in a hurry to leave? Yes/No: No
Would you meet him again yes/No: Never!
(the above is key, its like when companies are looking for a reference for an ex-employee... legally you can't give a bad refernce ... but you can say I would not hire them again!)
Any other commments:
he describes himself as XXL. My pinky is larger than his cock which would not get hard cuse it looked like he was all strung out on drugs. Not clean. Am glad I had a strong b/f sitting in the front room so when I told him to get out there were no problems. If yu are really looking for a yabba boy who cannot so anything and has no dick, you call this one. Hahaha!

loke
March 24th, 2013, 14:24
You could tell that on the pictures , that he was high on something

I dont think he will have alot of happy customers.

dorayme
March 28th, 2013, 08:15
Has changed his name to "Oath_22"

Thanks for the update and I have changed the name but his profile number was still the same and his bad reviews stayed the same so the only thing was that his name was changed. Neal

TravellerDave
March 29th, 2013, 12:23
Neal. Did you not read the two negative reports before you contacted him ? Also his photos are not particularly attractive.

I always do this before contacting GR boys, although some reports just are used for artistic purposes.

Neal
March 29th, 2013, 12:29
Dave. There are not two reports after mine. The one report before mine in his guestbook is a goodluck and then there is mine. Then on here mine is the first report.
As far as what you think is attractive and maybe I want may be two different tings but at least for the reports, I do believe you are incorrect.

TravellerDave
March 29th, 2013, 19:17
OK Neal I was just trying to stir things up. I've made mistakes with GR boys as well. I love this forum !.

DonMuang-old
March 30th, 2013, 03:47
He's a psycho.
Avoid!