PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Board Closes Yet Again

Neal
March 22nd, 2013, 16:11
For the umteenth time the Bitch Board has closed its doors bidding a fond farewell to LMTU as Bitch Queen and all his hydras including but not limited to Sir Clive James. I guess it got pretty ugly over there. Rumour has it that John Booth alias LMTU was sued and lost 100,000 baht to be paid to a charity changed he board to his alter identity Sir Clive James, who of course does not exist and then started receiving threats of yet another lawsuit from a board owner (not me) and decided it was best to say goodbye. Afterall, it gets pretty boring talking to all your other hydras and the reams of paper he had to have gone through to keep track of all his different identities and how they post.
Now we have the joy and pleasure of his constant new identities here who will of course be ultimately get caught and banned :kap:

bitchqueen last week
I just dont have time to run this forum any more and it is unfair to its members to keep closing and opening I have decided to close it ,and thank all who participated

This is when Neal Bernard, owner of the domain name pattayabitchboard.com became the new BQ and no one on the PBBsocialparody knew at the time knew, because this was posted here....not there. Surfcrest

timmberty
March 22nd, 2013, 16:19
a pretty sad state of affairs, to watch a man self destruct in front of your own eyes ..
for me the original b.b. was good fun, sure we made fun of a lot of people, but i think a lot of it was deserved, tho im sure many will disagree.
but the latest board. wishing people dead, being glad people have died, shows just was a sad sad man the owner of the board is, if its lmtu as you think neal, i hope the expats of pattaya/bangkok tell him where to get off.
a totally horrible person for sure.
i had no intentions of giving any links or comments to the latest b.b. as it disgusted me somewhat, and i think maybe it would have been better to have let its passing go unmentioned, but as they say ... upto you.

Neal
March 22nd, 2013, 16:56
No I think it can be mentioned. One of LMTU/Sirclivejames's final posts reflected how a certain board owner had a heart attack, #2, I might add, a stroke last year, uses a sleep apnea machine at night and a few other things I can't remember. His prediction was that the forum owner would just go to dleep one night and not wake up. Of course I hope so as I don't like the idea of lingering! He then predicted that it would be sometime in the year 2014. I think it was 2014. That would at least give me the better part of one more year of good sex.

Now while it was posted as Sirclivejames a the "new owner" of the BB, we all know who does these horrid reports and predictions of gloom. I only hope that I can see him walking the usual walk on Jomtien Beach in his little pink and white outfit so I can point him out to some of my "friends" before I go. :nunu:

peeseua
March 22nd, 2013, 21:50
No I think it can be mentioned. One of LMTU/Sirclivejames's final posts reflected how a certain board owner had a heart attack, #2, I might add, a stroke last year, uses a sleep apnea machine at night and a few other things I can't remember. His prediction was that the forum owner would just go to dleep one night and not wake up. Of course I hope so as I don't like the idea of lingering! He then predicted that it would be sometime in the year 2014. I think it was 2014. That would at least give me the better part of one more year of good sex.

Now while it was posted as Sirclivejames a the "new owner" of the BB, we all know who does these horrid reports and predictions of gloom. I only hope that I can see him walking the usual walk on Jomtien Beach in his little pink and white outfit so I can point him out to some of my "friends" before I go. :nunu:

Goodness! I never knew our friend was the guy in the frilly pink and white outfit! Somehow, though, I can't quite equate pink and white with gleefully predicting someone else's demise...our friend must be really missing his meds.

March 23rd, 2013, 04:49
a pretty sad state of affairs, to watch a man self destruct in front of your own eyes .. On the contrary, for me it's usually a source of great entertainment.
shows just was a sad sad man the owner of the board isI'm always amazed at how many people believe they can divine a person's entire character based on what that person posts in an online Forum. In my experience the respondent don't like what they read or, more often, doesn't like their opinion being challenged, and let lose a stream of invective about what a sad, unhappy, perverted individual the writer "is" without ever having met them or knowing any more than what they write online.

timmberty
March 23rd, 2013, 05:01
komm i have no wish to meet the man .. sure he might be a really great guy ? but the fact i only know of him thru his forum what else can i base my opion of him on ?
do you think laughing about people who have died, or wishing people dead is ok ?
some people have bashed me because i dont care to much if my english is correct or not .. and heres you saying dont have a downer on a guy who marvels in the fact people are upset about the death of a young man, many who called a friend ... maybe it says more about you than it does me, no ?

francois
March 23rd, 2013, 06:08
I believe what people write gives greater insight than what they say.

SmoothLegs
March 23rd, 2013, 11:56
Maybe now this useless board is finally at it's end.
Did you notice that 99% of all post where by CliveJames, guess nobody bothered to even reply to all the nonsence topics anymore.
CliveJames was very active, so good chance it was lmtu anyway, also always the most nonsence posts anywhare on any board.
He/they must have a very lonely live, having nothing else to do but run the bitching mouth all day. :lam:

It must has been very lonely there for John, or was it lmtu, bitchqueen, Alfred :snorting: or many other hydra's I just can not remember.

If anyone saw the picture posted there, it was John, a well known character in Sunee and such and admitted to be lmtu or his hydra did.

If it is real he got suide and had to pay up 100.000, well then that is the best news ever :bis: I had of reading on any forum.

Yes and heard he did not have the money to pay so they set up a payment schedule of 10,000 baht a month

Geezer
March 23rd, 2013, 16:40
Yes and heard he did not have the money to pay so they set up a payment schedule of 10,000 baht a month

If that's true then it's also likely he's fallen behind in paying taxes due on the seaside villa in Spain he talks about so much. If so, that's a tragedy. He once posted a photo of it; it's beautiful.

SmoothLegs
March 23rd, 2013, 16:45
The pink sentence in my post was not from me.
I guess Neil added that after he approved my post.

Neal
March 23rd, 2013, 18:46
Yes dear the mauve color is my color. Sorry, did not put Neal "with an A" after my addition but everyone seems to know me and my color.

catawampuscat
March 24th, 2013, 02:16
Few posters bother to use the colour feature but it is helpful to make a point stand out. Also available are the underline feature,
the bold feature, even italics.
one can change the font size too..

To stay on topic, the silly pattaya bitch board was the product of a deranged personality and someone to avoid at all costs..

March 24th, 2013, 09:25
Yes dear the mauve color is my color. Sorry, did not put Neal "with an A" after my addition but everyone seems to know me and my color.Mauve??? I thought it is lavender.

Neal
March 24th, 2013, 09:30
Irrelevant please stay on topic.

Neal
March 24th, 2013, 18:56
It appears that I was a little incorrect. It is not 100,000 it is 200,000 and yes the money is to be paid to a charity of the plaintiffs choice. No more details will be revealed right now unless the I am given consent which I do hope to get. This may well be the reason why LMTU/alias John Booth has fled Thailand and as he has no funds to pay.

Neal
March 25th, 2013, 13:57
OK I have come across a copy of the agreement supplied to me by a third party.

John Booth alias LMTU has been accused of sending numerous emails to various individuals abouth this plaintiff who I will leave out their name.
Part of the agreement requires Mr. Booth to send all the individuals a copy of the agreement to all individuals that he originally received the email. He agrees not to publish and email any further correspondance regarding this individual. He swears that he is not a partner, beneficiary or associate of a Mr Reinards and that if in the future it is proven that he is, that this may be reopened and further penalties will be sought. Seems that he has also agreed to a penalty of 200,000 baht to be paid in 10,000 baht monthly installments. The Plaintiff has requested this money to be paid to the charity of his choice which he chose the Camilian Center Orphanage for sick children in Rayong. This was signed and dated in front of the court of Thailand May 14, 2012.

The email goes on to say that one would think that Mr Booth would have learned from his lesson but has continued to slime an owner of another forum who is considering legal action.

I guess some people never learn.

SmoothLegs
March 25th, 2013, 15:48
I agree colors and size and smilies are nice.
I used them now in my new post about hot Thailand.
Too bad only 3 smilies are allowed. Maybe Neal can change that in the admin area, Tab: Posting, Left menu: Message>Post Settings
Half way down that admin page you will see "Smilies per page" and standard phpbb is set to 3, just chance the number and save the settings.

Back to topic: One of CliveJames posts said he was leaving Thailand also, so is CliveJames, LMTU an other hydra?

Neal
March 25th, 2013, 16:47
There are a few things here that are off topic but will answer anyway.
Smilies can be fun but I think that three are sufficient. It used to be more but it takes up too much abndwidth, slows the board down etc.

I believe among other numerous names that Bitch Queen, John Booth, LMTU, Sirclivejames are all one in the same. I don't have time to list all the others that he had on this board.

ultimo
March 25th, 2013, 22:34
OK I have come across a copy of the agreement supplied to me by a third party.
I guess some people never learn.

Whilst I dislike the person immensely for personal reasons and know more than you do, I hope that the vindictiveness has know been satiated and the matter dropped.
All you have done is go down a few notches in my estimation. The gossip reads just like an eye for an eye tale!.

christianpfc
March 25th, 2013, 22:40
This was signed and dated in front of the court of Thailand May 14, 2012.
That was before the first bitchboard, which started somewhen in summer or autumn/fall 2012, if I remember correctly.

I wonder about your posting of the contents of the letter. I assume the contents was confidential between sender and receiver?

a447
March 26th, 2013, 15:56
I assume the contents was confidential between sender and receiver?

Exactly. If, in fact, they were confidential, does that now mean that all the PMs between ourselves and Neal can be revealed??

Ultimo wrote:
The gossip reads just like an eye for an eye tale!.

And totally irrelevant, seeing as the person involved is no longer in LOS and had been banned from this forum.

Neal, you are just being nasty for the sake of it.

timmberty
March 26th, 2013, 16:11
isnt it funny , a447 you take great pride in trying to belittle neal for any reason what-so-ever .. if a topic is in the wrong place he should resign, in your view... someone lies about there age, you post off a 15 page post as to why that person should be hung drawn and quatered.. any and every reason you can find to pick holes in anything from anyone, and in you go..
neal took so much shit from the bitch board (i should know i threw quite a bit of it). and id imagine most of the people on this board know just how much hit home.
well the main culprite has got his cumupance and i for one have no problems with neal letting the board know whats going on, as not many minded knowing when the shit was flying.
if it was confidential information then im sure we wouldnt be finding out what is going on !! but if you go look back in neals 2nd post i think he mentions he will ask for permission from the person involved if it was ok to post.
i assume permission was sought and approved.
it also serves as a warning for others that whist free speach may be o.k. when that free speaker is wishing people dead, glad others have died etc etc maybe its not acceptable...
(before you ask arsenal neal didnt ask me to write this, nor have i been paid.)
p.s. if the spellings bad i dont normally try to many long words.

a447
March 26th, 2013, 17:24
you take great pride in trying to belittle neal for any reason what-so-ever .. if a topic is in the wrong place he should resign, in your view.

"He should resign??" I said that?? Where? What thread did I write that in?

And resign from what? He OWNS the board, so how could he possibly resign from his own board??

neal took so much shit from the bitch board (i should know i threw quite a bit of it)

So, what made you throw the shit in the first place?

And you accuse ME of "trying to belittle neal" when you did it for so long on the Bitchboard?? :sign5:

And why the change of mind all of a sudden?? Have epiphany, did we?

when that free speaker is wishing people dead, glad others have died etc etc maybe its not acceptable..

No, of course it isn't acceptable, and would not be published on any other board.

And once that disgusting post was made by LMTU, I hope you immediately disassociated yourself from that board and condemned it on the spot.

timmberty
March 26th, 2013, 18:39
for a laid back kind of guy you seem unable to even bend a little bit !!!
and you didnt even mention you've never written a 15 page reply to anything.
do try to get over yourself.
i could now do a you.. and ask just because i did my bit of shit throwing on the bitch board, does that mean your trying to belittle him over here doesnt count ?
resign, deary me its called exaggerating things a tad ... bit like telling us how laid back and easy you are, like half of the posts on who fucked who on here etc etc ..
you dont have to take everything word for word ... unless you get so uptight about virtually nothing.
now do tell us again how easy going you are.
bty entering a :sign5: doesnt imply someone is laid back, anymore than someone who adds a :occasion9: is always right.

Neal
March 26th, 2013, 19:33
A447, the policeman of the board, the teller of all true tales. Policeman, prosecutor, jury and judge. Maybe even the executor!
I really love the extra drama you throw into everything. Of course you would drag into this the question of PMs just blowing crap outta proportion like one of the three musketeers you left crying with, only to deny your slagging off and run back.

Well if you must know the information was not obtained on a PM or several PMs. The reason I asked if I had permission was because I had nothing "concrete" in my hands. Permission was a bad word, I should have said I was waiting for something in writing that would prove to me that what I was being told was in fact the truth. A few hours later I was emailed a COPY of the settlement agreement.

Even a Hardy Boy detective like you Mr A447 should know that any person not included in the agreement is not bound by anything in the agreement. OOpps! Before you get outta control again, there is nothing in the settlement that says it is a confidential agreement but as I said, I would not be bound by those terms "even if there was, which there is NOT".

The purpose of printing parts of the agreement were not to be vindictive although now that could be an afterthought BUT to show people that they don't have to be called crap and sit and take it. That all of us are governed by a Thai law that protects us from libel and that people who get shit on by others should avail themselves of te law and seek justice. That justice does actually prevail in the LOS and Lordie we all know how much crap LMTU throws. It's a b;essing that he is held accoutable for it.

but go ahead and make a drama out of it anyway. Now off to your othr drama 447.

a447
March 26th, 2013, 21:49
So, Timmberty, I guess you didn't leave the BB or condemn that disgusting post. (I'm guessing that because you refused to answer).

But anyway, it's nice that you have decided to come back and talk to Neal again. Let bygones be bygones, and all that.

But wait! Didn't you post this on another thread??

after a quick hop across to gaythailand for a look/see how refreshing to see our dearly departed mod hanging out with people he would have crossed the road to avoid a few weeks ago.

Yes, very "refreshing."

And very hypocritical.

christianpfc
March 26th, 2013, 22:25
p.s. if the spellings bad i dont normally try to many long words.

Bad? Abysmal!

timmberty
March 26th, 2013, 22:52
So, Timmberty, I guess you didn't leave the BB or condemn that disgusting post. (I'm guessing that because you refused to answer).

But anyway, it's nice that you have decided to come back and talk to Neal again. Let bygones be bygones, and all that.

But wait! Didn't you post this on another thread??

after a quick hop across to gaythailand for a look/see how refreshing to see our dearly departed mod hanging out with people he would have crossed the road to avoid a few weeks ago.

Yes, very "refreshing."

And very hypocritical.
condemn it ?? havent you read anything ive written here ?? or do you mean over there? i couldnt condemn it over there as i never joined that board !!! but hey being as you know everything you musta known that, huh ??
and as for mods past doing what they do.. isnt it the truth?
but hey not like you to let the truth get in the way of a good story.
very funny christain .. can you flick some of your humour over to a447

newalaan2
March 27th, 2013, 06:07
pretty sad state of affairs, to watch a man self destruct in front of your own eyes .. for me the original b.b. was good fun, sure we made fun of a lot of people, but i think a lot of it was deserved, tho im sure many will disagree.but the latest board. wishing people dead, being glad people have died, shows just was a sad sad man the owner of the board is, if its lmtu as you think neal, i hope the expats of pattaya/bangkok tell him where to get off.a totally horrible person for sure.i had no intentions of giving any links or comments to the latest b.b. as it disgusted me somewhat, and i think maybe it would have been better to have let its passing go unmentioned, but as they say ... upto you
That's nothing 'timmbery' on one of the previous incarnations of BB one could read (during the times the public could access it) the ramblings of a mindless individual......forget the name......who along with another idiot with the handle 'Polax' actually rejoyced at Xmas time and made up a Christmas song about the tragic sad cases of foreigners who had taken their own lives by jumping from buildings, it was particularly nasty and replulsive as it was exactly at the time Tim from Panorama/Funny Boys had taken his own life. As you correctly say "a sad state of affairs", and I'm glad you agree that making fun of those who have died certainly shows what a repulsive "sad sad man" the author of such a post could be.

Nothing wrong in my view of 'mentioning' BB here to advise everyone it has actually finished! what i never understood was the mentioning of it and promotion of BB here while it was 'live' by the likes of scottish-guy who continually referred to it which only succeeded in advertising it's existence to members here, for what purpose? It caused alot of unnecessary trouble. Mind you it was scottish-guy who was at the centre of much of BB's anger/outrage, so it would certainly have appealed to his ego.......bad publicity being just as rewarding to the self-obssessed as good publicity.

Bitch Queen, John Booth, LMTU, Sirclivejames are all one in the same I dont really 'mix' with pattaya expats when I visit for a holiday so I have no real idea which handle is which on the forums. I'm not sure Sirclive would be LMTU, as it doesnt seem like his 'style' more like BadBoyBilly, who used to throw up the occassional hilarious post before, some of his posts were brilliantly off-the-wall and some completely deranged! loved the unpredictibility.........so does anyone actually know for certain (as opposed to rumour and guessing) which LMTU handles on BB were? and who was BitchQueen? I always assumed some of the Baht-stop crowd were part of BB just because many of the put-downs were in the 'style' of some of the posters there.

I actually quite enjoyed about a quarter of the contents of the first incarnation of BB, it had a great British style humour to many of the posts with witty put-downs and irony, the rest were complete drivel, but that is about average for most forums for me, about a quarter interesting and three-quarters drivel so in that respect it held up well against other forums at the time, and was actually entertaining at times. I only went to read as i couldnt access it to post not being member unlike some others from SGF. Mind you that didn't stop some from accusing me at the time of being a member there and joining in with the hatred and venom towards Scottish-guy just because i was 'on record' at SGF of not having much affection for him as i consider him to be nothing more than a trouble-making troll. There was just too much embarrassing ranting on some of the early BB set-ups even for me!

March 27th, 2013, 09:55
I actually quite enjoyed about a quarter of the contents of the first incarnation of BB, it had a great British style humour to many of the posts with witty put-downs and irony, the rest were complete drivel, but that is about average for most forums for me, about a quarter interesting and three-quarters drivel so in that respect it held up well against other forums at the time, and was actually entertaining at times. I only went to read as i couldnt access it to post not being member unlike some others from SGF. Mind you that didn't stop some from accusing me at the time of being a member there and joining in with the hatred and venom towards Scottish-guy just because i was 'on record' at SGF of not having much affection for him as i consider him to be nothing more than a trouble-making troll. There was just too much embarrassing ranting on some of the early BB set-ups even for me!

Like others I read some of the entries on BB also , the skit on trip reports was hilarious, " dart up the arse" , etc. but then on other posts he would descend into hate filled rants about people he felt wronged by or may have disagreed with him. In fairness I cannot remember if they were from the same handle or not , but probably,given that there were only 1or2 members. Actually I recall bi-polar being mentioned at some stage,maybe that explains the mood swings. I'm certainly not condoning the behaviour , but it was not entertaining to see someone ,who is CLEARLY, not well,coming apart .
I'd say if living in Pattaya one would need to have more to ones life than alcohol and sex,in order to add meaning to their lives!

timmberty
March 27th, 2013, 16:10
newallen .. can you re-write your post as it sounds like the ramblings of an idiot and its not possible to make much sense from it !!! few points i kinda get tho ...
just because something is tragic or sad, does not mean people can not or will not make fun of it, i always belived hilda baker to bo one of two, looks like i got the wrong one !!
as we know dear old hilda turned all that rubbish around, making it personal by adding the name of a person who had just died, something the OP didnt do, so far from condeming me, maybe look far closer to home, huh.
so when posters actually puts names to people they want to see dead or who have indeed died then, yes for me thats disgusting.
i'd like to think i would be above using people who have died as a way of trying to score points with people.
you on the other hand ...........
as for you not posting there .. .i think as soon as anyone comes on and makes a speach like you have then says i never posted on there, means they 100% posted on there ...
now if you'd be so kind as to getting back to popping your head around curtains, all will be well in the world again.
you dont mix with pattaya expats = they dont mix with you ?
and well done on your latest back handed swipe at scotty ... im sure no one here would have expected you to do that.

Neal
March 27th, 2013, 17:37
All I caan tell you is that I got along or thought I did with BBB. We had a decent conversation at the bar on evening. I originally thought SCJ was BBB because he said something to me and it went along with that night at the bar. I started getting PMs about BBB and that I was this and that and that SCJ really was LMTU and it got to the point that I really needed to check and see if in fact I was correct. LMTU was supposedly in the hospital for a broken vertabrae so I wanted him to call me from his hospital room phone so I could verify. SCJ said he was going back home to the UK soon and invited me to have dinner with him. I decided to accept so I could see if he actually was BBB as I know what he looks like and what LMYU looks like. Tat's when SCJ said he did not have time and refused to meet me even for 5 minutes. That's when I put SCJ and LMTU's names together.

I then put SCJ together with BQ because I joined the BB under another name. I used to have little messages back and forth from SCJ and he would say that he would "talk to" or send a message to BQ to fix something for me. Oddly enough, it would be fixed or taken care of within minutes so I put SCJ with BQ. We all have our guesses. I think I know who Hilda Baker i but maybe I am off. Asianad and I may be off. I definitely think that Thai Dyed was Piss.Elegant. You would be hard pressed to talk me out of that one. someone told me who they thought was Polaxe once but I forget. I really do think someone said it was, well nevermind.

March 27th, 2013, 18:37
This has got more twists and turns than the "Da Vinci Code", but unless there is proof of multiple handles ,I don't see how guilt can be determined. It is just second guessing.

Looking in the mirror....yep that's Zebedee!

Of course I have my own suspicions , but that's all they are suspicions. Then again I was not the subject of those scandalous comments,so I have not invested a great deal of time trying to find out who's who? For the record, I was not a member of any of the BB boards.
Wow arsenal, the penny has dropped . So this is what Games of Thrones is like.

March 28th, 2013, 04:26
Timerty,not sure what you've been sniffin' but alaaan2 post is pretty clear to me.Fair enough ,he could have used a few commas and apostrophes , and dressed up his paragraphs, ok, ok, and used a few capitols, maybe syntax,and a little correlation between the subject matter, but other than that it was perfect,and you have no right to be so pedantic ! Check out your own masterpiece above. Not exactly Shakespeare is it? :hello2:

Anyway , if he is the same "newalaan" of a few years ago, then he is the guy that speaks his mind and respects the PPL he deals with! In my mind this is the type of individual this board needs. Bear in mind how long it took to uncover the a/hole....as you called them....!

Beachlover
March 28th, 2013, 09:07
John Booth alias LMTU has been accused of sending numerous emails to various individuals abouth this plaintif... Seems that he has also agreed to a penalty of 200,000 baht to be paid in 10,000 baht monthly installments.

This may well be the reason why LMTU/alias John Booth has fled Thailand and as he has no funds to pay.
Brilliant news!

OMG... How pathetic is that?! 200,000 baht is barely $7k and he's had to ask to pay that in installments? That's less than the cost of the last flight I booked (for two people).

We're talking about a guy in his 60s or 70s who's worked his whole life which means he would have savings if he had half a brain, lives in a country where the cost of living is peanuts, is dumb enough to dive into a shit pit and can't even put together $7k to dig himself out of it.

He's got MORON and LOSER written all over himself hasn't he? :rolling:

Surfcrest
July 23rd, 2013, 00:10
I'm sure LMTU's having the last laugh now...............................

Surfcrest