PDA

View Full Version : Low Season in Pattaya?????

firecat69
March 22nd, 2013, 08:02
Arrived in Pattaya a few days ago and interested to see how slow things were since I had read about how hard it was for Bars to get boys because there were no customers . So the chicken and the egg argument.

Last night I ventured out to BoysTown. First stop at 9pm was FunnyBoys.. When I walked in 30-35 boys and 10 customers. Not bad . As usual Mama Rose had something for everyone on display and still by far the classiest gogo Bar in Pattaya. Hand disinfectant and a cold towel when you sit down and peanuts with your drink.Pure Class. I stayed 30 minutes and customers came and went and about a dozen customers when I left.

Next stop ToyBoys which has been my favorite for the last 6 months. 35-40 Boys and 16 customers , 1/2 of which had boys sitting with them.

Problem getting boys or customers I think not. The old story if you know what you are doing you will have customers and boys whether high or low season.

Next X Boys . I arrived just in time for the 10pm show and got the last seat. 50 Customers a packed house . The show was pretty much the same and maybe a little to tip grabby for my taste. Tips for putting, F--- show and BBoys but customers did not seem to mind and were having a good time.

Stuck my head in a few other Bars like Cupidol and Kawaii and they were dead . 4-6 boys and no customers.

So don't worry if you are coming to Pattaya in Low Season. Plenty of boys if you know where to go . The Bars that are crying , just don't get it.