PDA

View Full Version : Doing Multiple Boys at One Time

TravellerDave
March 22nd, 2013, 02:57
Hi Everyone. I've just returned home after 3 weeks in Pattaya (Back again in June) and its interesting to me to reflect on the questions raised by Felix.
Before I depart for Pattaya I have erotic thoughts centering around having multiple boys in my bed and also sleeping with boys. For me these activities do not often live up to expectations.
A couple of years ago I offed two boys and proceeded to get naked with them on the bed. I did not like them talking Thai and me not understanding what they were saying. Maybe how much I was going to pay or perhaps how long things were going to last. The worst incident was when I was samoking one boy and the other started fiddling with the tv remote !. Then I decided to change from fucking one boy to the other. It was necessary to change condoms and I lost my erection in the process. In flustration I terminated procedings, paid them 1000 each, told them to go and had a stiff drink from the minibar reflecting on a waste of time and money.
I can never sleep properly with a boy in my bed. The sexual excitement keeps me awake and also I start having irrational thoughts about him stealing items from me or assaulting me. On waking up they usually want to put some Thai soap programme on the TV, whereas I'm ready for more sex.
During my trip I found sessions with boys from the bars or gayromeo lasting perhaps 2 hours to be the most enjoyable.
In previous trips I liked to pick boys up from Dongtan Beach, but few seem to be found there now, although I was able to get boys to join me there on a couple of occasions, by using GR on my Ipad, after which we went to my hotel. It was nice to chat to them in a quiet atmosphere away from the loud music in the bars. For the beach rondezvous I paid a bit extra on top of the short time tip plus of course I bought them a meal and a drink. I'm still thinking about the one who wore sexy white speedos.

bucknaway
March 22nd, 2013, 07:43
I agree with you. I have tried having a few 3 ways and 4 ways while in Thailand. They all happened with guys I met online or at DJ Station. The exception was with the guy I met in Phuket and tried to convince me that the guy always around us was his cousin but it was obvious to me that it was his lover and they finally admitted it before we tried a 3 way. Everyone seem to hold back fearing the someone would be upset if something unknown happened.

The other group events were similar. It was as if it was simply a sampling of sex with each person and once it was all done and over, all of us were still in the mood for a more satisfying sexual encounter.

It's not just Thailand either. I tried a 3 some last month with some guys here. I knew one guy form the local bar and met the other one from Adam4Adam website. We all went to the bar, danced and they put on a show of us group kissing, rubbing and one of them pulled out his dick when we were in a huddle. It was not supposed to happen but we all came back to my place and they put on a show wearing some of the sexy underwear I purchased in Bangkok. Then the fun started and again it seemed as if we were stuck in first gear till one of us left the room. When that happened the passion revealed itself, and came to a stop once the person who left the room returned.

I may indulge in group sex again when I am in Thailand just to do it if it is offered to me, but I much prefer 1 on 1 encounters.

Neal
March 22nd, 2013, 07:57
Here is what I found was my trick when having several boys at one time. First I take one boy that I have gone with several times and had a good time and explain to him that I want to take more boys and I want to have him explain to the new boy what I want and that I want no talking etc. Once I have an understanding, I try it out. If I am not satisfied and it did not work out, I go for another. If it did work out then I have a tag team and I went for more. About ten years ago I was notorius for having 4 or 5 at a time. :snorting: I found the trick was patience. Only added one boy per new session and explained to the old boys what I expected and that I wanted it taught to the new lad. Again, if the new one worked out, great, and if he did not, off he went. When tryng 2 or more new boys at the same time I always found it did not work. I enjoy newbies and I always like the old boys teaching the new ones so that everything usually goes smooth and I have a great time because having a great time is what it's all about, yes?

lonelywombat
March 22nd, 2013, 09:06
Has this thread been severely edited. This morning I saw a number of interesting replies that have disappeared.

Neal
March 22nd, 2013, 09:24
Not one thing has been edited. These were split off from a different thread.

felix
March 25th, 2013, 22:08
Hello everyone,

Thanks TravellerDave for starting this post, which is of particular interest to me.

I will travel to Pattaya for the first time in May and would indeed like to have sessions with several boys. I'm not that much interested in bringing only one guy back to my hotel... So thanks for your messages guys, I'm sure they'll be helpful once I'm in Pattaya.

If anyone has any further advise to give to a first-timer in Pattaya like me, please feel free to post a reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers,
Felix