PDA

View Full Version : That had to be one of the best shows I have seen!

bucknaway
March 21st, 2013, 06:03
My first trip to Bangkok, when Dreamboys was in its old location. I was taken there to see what was to be the fist show I would see in a gogo bar. It was also my first visit to a gogo bar. I went there with a Thai guy I met from the Dragoncastle website when they use to have an old style personals section where you would post your desires much like you would post a message on a message board. A guy from Europe joined us, I think I first met that guy in one of the yahoo chat rooms.

We arrived at Dreamboys and were given some very good seats. At that time the Thai guy with us explained the workings of a gogo bar to us. I was intrigued and knew I would return alone to put their services to the test.

The stage was empty of all the gogo guys and the lights became dim. A tribal beat played as guys in bare feet wearing only a loincloth ran out from the back and stormed the stage. They performed as if they were untamed, jungle animals searching for something or nothing as they swung from the polls, climbed over a few audience members in a playful somewhat erotic manner. At one point I thought they may be nude under the loincloth but this being my first time to a gogo bar, I was sure I imagined seeing any nudity in the dimly lit bar.

A light came on over the stage showing what looked like a cloth mountain. The guys in loincloth took notice and approached with caution. One guy was on his hands and knees as he slowly approached and peeked under the fabric. He let out a yell as he rolled away then jumped up and climbed the ladder as if in fear. 2 other guys in loincloth made their approach and peeked under the cloth. Again, they shrieked while tripping over each other as they tried put some distance between themselves and the mountain.

Another jungle guy made his way over, peeked under the fabric and let out a yell ripping the fabric away with him as he escaped from the stage only to reveal what looked to be a limp penis with a set of balls. All the guys came back to the stage dropped to their knees and repeatedly bowed to the large sex organ. One guy went over and touched the penis and it grew a little taller which seem to make him jump back and fall to his knees again. 2 more guys went to touch it and it grew erect and they fell to their knees. 2 more guys came forward and seem to rub it till it had an orgasm which was nothing more than a blast of confetti out of the head of the penis costume.

Then the lights flashed as if to simulate lightening and thunder roared through the bar. The guys in loincloth fell to the floor and what was the Penis and balls on the stage were uncovered to reveal 3 very attractive nude guys dancing in a slow and sensual way. They stripped each jungle guy from his loincloth and once stripped they ran off stage. When they got to the last one, after stripping him he tried to run away but they chased him. Once he was caught they pretended to whip him with the black foam.

Once they were done whipping him, two stools were set on the stage and the guy being whipped was laid across one of the stools as 2 of the guys rolled on condoms and..... well...... you know the rest....

That was back when Dreamboys could truly put on an entertaining show and it is one of the shows I still tell people about when I talk about the shows I have seen in Bangkok.

What was your favorite show? Tell us about it.

Jellybean
March 21st, 2013, 10:45
Great post and topic bucknaway. I think I recall seeing a similar performance, which was probably repeated, with some minor variations, for quite a few years due to its popularity.

I was last in Dreamboys about 12 months ago and their show was still performed to a high standard and definitely worth a look-in, even if you only manage it once during a visit to Bangkok. IтАЩm sure IтАЩll drop in at least one time before I return to the UK in 5 weeks time тАж and damn the expense! : )

Dreamboys/ Boys Bangkok was my favourite тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ go-go bar and I was a very regular customer over many years, but that was when the cost of a drink and the off fee were at a more reasonable and affordable level. Of course the high exchange rate also helped reduce the cost, but with todayтАЩs exchange rate of 44 Baht to the GBP I find that I have to be more budget conscious.

As to my favourite show it has to be, without doubt, a comedy routine performed at the old Copa/ Splash Bar (have I got the names right?) in Boyztown, Pattaya. At that time the bar was split into two separate sections. One with a stage and the other with a water tank. IтАЩm afraid I didnтАЩt like the bar after they made the changes, the way it was worked perfectly for me. I think the routine was called the chicken dance? It really appealed to my sense of humour, I thought it was hilarious. The memory of it still makes me smile.

christianpfc
March 21st, 2013, 16:11
My last trip to Dreamboyz was marred by the worst seat I ever had (the bar was full, I had to turn my head 90 degrees to see the stage - I should have walked out).

I go to bars to see the boys, not the show, to point of planning my visits before or after the show. The only show I enjoy is X-Boyz Pattaya.

latintopxxx
March 21st, 2013, 17:36
best shows (1) would have to be at lucky 7 in Pattaya about 4 or 5 years ago, performer had a genuinely large dick, nothingb tied around the base, was able to suspend a metal anvil which weighed about 2 kg from it (hooked over the base), finale had him fucking two masculine bottoms almost to death.
(2) x-boys...perfprmers are usually the same ones with a new one thrown in every now and then, my favourite is a small guy (used to have a pony tail) who is completely versatile, fuck show starts with him topping, after a while (and they do put on a long fuck show) a 2nd top jumps onto the stage and tops him so now we have a train..eventually the 1st bottom leaves and the little guy gets fucked long and hard and they then do the walk about among the audience. Love the fact that the little guy is so versatile. Offed him twice...both times excellent. he also does a very erotic hula hoop shoe...naked with an erection.
bar with best boys: would have to be best boys bkk+dream boys...gorgeous specimens...and dozens to choose from. and the old German owner is grumps looking but actually nice guy to chat with.
Sleazy: x-sixe bar, love the way the boys walk amongst the audience during the big cock show...
fuuniest show: best bos bangkok: when whitney died they put on an excellent skit...started with a female impersonator singing (miming) one of her songs...ended up face first in a bath tub filled with cocaine (talcum powder).......

stevehadders
March 23rd, 2013, 23:57
The chicken dance at Throb, now that has brought bak a smile....I saw it one holiday and howled with laughter