PDA

View Full Version : Wet Ruskies ??

Halfhansum
March 19th, 2013, 16:20
Although i was there for last years Songkran, i dont remember seeing any Russians partaking..
Given thier apparant lack of any sense of humour, do they join in at all ??? :dontknow:

rifraf
March 19th, 2013, 16:45
Yes, there were Russians actively participating in the many water battles being waged during Songkran last year. A number of them were actively engaged in water fights on Sukhumvit close to the Big-C on Pattaya Thai. Also, some of them could be seen on the sois where the girl bars are located. Several of the girl bars tend to provide support to their customers and dancers to get into the fun on this rather wet and festive day.

In fact, it was a Russian boy, who lived in my neighbourhood, who gave me my first proper splash of water for Songkran 2012. The favour was aptly returned the next day in good fun.

And quite on the contrary, there are many Russians who have a very good sense of humour and enjoy being playful and messing about much like most other people.

I'm looking forward to Songkran 2013 and am properly equipped this time around. Let the battles begin!