PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Changes ?

lukylok
March 17th, 2013, 19:19
Not much !

At least in my eye ! I am only a visitor three times a year and this is bound to be subjective.

Dong Tan Beach : yes there are more plastic chairs. It seems to be the demand of the customers. It is a little more difficult to recognise the colour of the deck chairs and find oneтАЩs concession back after a walk.
Rainbow flags are very much in evidence on many concessions and wifi is a general facility.
I tried concession 12 recommended by Neal, but the reception received was so cool that I went back to 16. Of course it helps to be recognised.
And the usual expats are riveted to their usual chairs.
A few more good looking young Russians and some largely overweight mamas who insist to show their enormous breasts. Now that is enough to turn gay the straightest boy !

Boys Town : I had to remember to search for the fairy lights. It had become so neglected that it makes no real difference.
Panorama is still the best place to watch the activity and throw nuts to the gaping tourists.
X Boys and Boysland are the best shows, without any contest. There seems to be a daily f..k show, and one of the performer is either top or bottom. That is versatile !
I even went to BBB to see the Bad Boys Show. Very well executed, very professional. But the audience was completely cold and it lacked ambiance (!). I will say nothing of the dancers on stage after the show! Most expensive drinks in BT.
The show at Happy Place is lively, and there are some cuties.
The best looking boys тАУ and there is a wide choice тАУ are in Funny, Toy and A-Bomb.
Now that again is subjective and can vary from one night to the other and even from one hour to the next, as you all know.
Castro seems to make a success of its formula.

Sunee : after the MicMy raid, many bars have now a board notifying that no one under the age of 18/20 is employed. MicMy was for sale, but the board is now gone.
At Krazy Dragon the more prude laws decided by the new owner donтАЩt seem to apply when you are the only one customer. I was made very welcome.
Eros is the big winner. There is always something on. I went to the bingo, which is not as animated as the Happy Place used to be, but fun all the same. And the bar is always well frequented.
Happy Boys has much success and new dancers.
I didnтАЩt visit the curtained bars, but there are some very good looking boys sitting in front of CU, and their age is largely above suspicion.
I like the Sky bar, friendly owner, always present, very friendly staff and good coffee.

christianpfc
March 18th, 2013, 22:39
and some largely overweight mamas who insist to show their enormous breasts.

who insist on showing their...

egel
March 19th, 2013, 09:12
MicMy was for sale, but the board is now gone.

Was it closed? Or was it open and up for sale?
Do you know whether it has been closed since the Raid?

lukylok
March 22nd, 2013, 23:11

"touch├й" :dontknow:

bucknaway
March 24th, 2013, 04:14

Like this?
[attachment=0:3egrvajo]tt.PNG[/attachment:3egrvajo]

lukylok
March 24th, 2013, 05:53

Like this?
[attachment=0:bju2pu3i]tt.PNG[/attachment:bju2pu3i] [/quote]

Exactly !

catawampuscat
March 24th, 2013, 06:16
very good report lukylok.
Very accurate and true to say that things can change in the bars from day to day and sometimes even hour to hour.. :headbang:

francois
March 24th, 2013, 08:22
Well written post lukylok.