PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find daddies?

marcos2020
March 17th, 2013, 17:58
Hi! I'm a 22-year-old boy from Spain who is travelling to Bangkok next week. I'd like to have fun with some Western daddies: going for a walk, having some drinks...and what we feel like doing ;)

RatThai
March 17th, 2013, 20:22
Wait for the deluge Marcos......

a447
March 17th, 2013, 21:25
Mmmm......

March 17th, 2013, 21:54
Might be helpful to the OP if he provides his photo, to attract potential "daddies".

Whenever I'm contacted by someone on GayRomeo who says he's looking for a Daddy, I'm tempted to tell him to get in touch with his own father for some slap and tickle. Maybe I just resent the implication, on GR at least, that if I respond, I'm going to be expected to provide extended financial support. (OK, some young guys really do get off on having sex with older men in non-commercial situations. Never have figiured that out).

I guess if they didn't use "daddies", just said "older men", it would sit better with me, even though I am old enough to be the daddy of more than half the men in this forum.

Jellybean
March 17th, 2013, 22:25
Well, IтАЩm going to ask the most obvious question тАж whoтАЩs the Daddy here?

Anyone?

Anyone?

No?

Oh, donтАЩt ask me, I havenтАЩt a clue either. : )

arsenal
March 17th, 2013, 22:30
The believability of this post ranks in the minus millions. Unless you meant the brown sauce or ketchup that Daddies make.

Does this help?
http://www.heinz.co.uk/sauce-partners/daddies

rincondog
March 17th, 2013, 23:13
Who's your daddy? A serious answer in Bangkok there are many daddies all the way from Telephone or Balcony Bars to DJ station. Stay at the Pinnacle hotel and meet daddies at breakfast or for that matter any gay friendly hotel, just say hello in the elevator.

marcos2020
March 17th, 2013, 23:41
Sorry if I didn't use the correct word. I meant an older man interested in younger boys. I'm not staying in a gay-friendly hotel and I'm not sure about going clubbing, so I was just thinking about contacting some people in advance.

Dodger
March 18th, 2013, 06:22
Hi Marcos,

Call me Daddy, Mommy, Sally, Bozo...whatever you want...no problem here. Just send me your photo via PM and we'll take it from there.

Muchos grasious bambino.

kjun12
March 18th, 2013, 07:34
The believability of this post ranks in the minus millions.
Amen, amen, my brother. I totally agree with you. Someone is trying to put us on. :pottytrain2:

lonelywombat
March 18th, 2013, 07:54
Alas kuhn12 remember the nonsense about paperboy, all that about a false name, made up post and so on.

Grow up you guys. Stop putting the shit on a new guy simply because he does not have your sawatdee experience.

kjun12
March 18th, 2013, 11:22
Sorry Lonely, I don't remember anything about Paperboy and I was just making a comment that I did not consider bad. Just my opinion.

a447
March 18th, 2013, 15:00
So Dodger, did he send you his photo??

I'm guessing the answer is 'no', but nothing is impossible.

Just wondering why someone living in Spain would travel all the way to LOS to find old guys.

Are there not enough old guys in countries closer to Spain??

Is someone pulling our collective "pierna?"

The fact that he lives in Spain might be a clue to who the poster is. (Just an observation)

Which reminds me...marcos2020, there are heaps of daddies late at night along Rama 4, just waiting to be ravished by the likes of you.

kittyboy
March 18th, 2013, 17:45
A few years ago...when I was less robust around the waist...I was in pattaya and met a Australian Vietnamese guy who was on vacation looking for older white guys. He look a liking to me and we hung out a bit. He went to pattaya because there was -according to him - too much completion in the Asian community for the white Australians who like Asian guys.

I suppose the op could be legitimate but it seems unlikely.

marcos2020
March 18th, 2013, 18:30
No, I didn't send him a picture because I prefer chatting first and no, I am not travelling to Asia to find older guys. I am travelling to Bangkok because of other reasons and I thought it would be good to meet older guys who are not only into Thai boys.

kittyboy
March 18th, 2013, 18:44
Have fun. Good luck on your travels.

Give us an update on your adventures.

marcos2020
March 18th, 2013, 19:36
Thanks! I am sure I will.

Up2U
March 18th, 2013, 21:07
No, I didn't send him a picture because I prefer chatting first and no, I am not travelling to Asia to find older guys. I am travelling to Bangkok because of other reasons and I thought it would be good to meet older guys who are not only into Thai boys.
Go to silverdaddies website.

christianpfc
March 18th, 2013, 21:58
He went to pattaya because there was -according to him - too much completion in the Asian community for the white Australians who like Asian guys.

too much competition?

Finding older men who look for younger men should not be a problem in gay areas in Thailand with tourists.

loke
March 21st, 2013, 17:02

Then I would try Gayromeo , a lot of older foreigners living in Bangkok so I am sure you will find someone..

or you can always visit Babylon Sauna , a young guy like you will be popular there..

Surfcrest
March 21st, 2013, 23:31
Hi! I'm a 22-year-old boy from Spain who is travelling to Bangkok next week. I'd like to have fun with some Western daddies: going for a walk, having some drinks...and what we feel like doing ;)
It may be too late and I can't imagine why it hadn't crossed your mind already....but southern Spain is a seniors paradise, especially for older Brits, South Africans etc...and there's a good selection of older gay men in the mix....who probably have a liking for young Spaniards like yourself. I would have just gone online first to see if any also travel to Thailand and more specifically Bangkok. I know a few older guys in Thailand (mostly Pattaya though) with vacation properties in southern Spain. Even if you cruised who's online in Sitges, chances are you 'd find someone.

Just a thought...perhaps a little too late....But if so, come down to the Balcony some night and slide up to the bar....someone is bound to strike up a conversation with you or point you in the direction your looking for. Try their Larb Guy...it's surprising good, if you're into Thai food and not just ham ;)

Surfcrest