PDA

View Full Version : Can you persuade your Thai BF to wear skimpy underwear

RatThai
March 17th, 2013, 15:36
My Thai BF has a beautiful muscular physique, more so now that he has been on the farm doing physical labour these past months. However, he is quite conservative in the underwear department. We have moved on from only wearing white briefs to only wearing them in black. I have now managed to get him to wear on occasions those more figure hugging square cut shorts with Lycra to enhance the look shall we say. But I cannot persuade him to go further into more sexy underwear including from my point of view - jockstraps, he has such a cute ass. I tell him no one will see him but me. If we go swimming in public it has to be shorts cannot get him into a speedo, however he will swim naked in my pool. Also I have persuaded him to go commando on a few occasions, I love that. But there seems to be a blockage with certain types of underwear he will wear. Any thoughts?

timmberty
March 17th, 2013, 15:52
if i where you i'd let him alone .. he dont want to wear whorey underwear .. so why try to false it on him ..
he has his own mind on what he does and doesnt want to wear.. being in a partnership means give and take ..
trying to make someone do what they dont want isnt being nice or fair.
isnt the fact at the end of the day you get to see him naked (or any other time of day) more wonderful than bothering about him wearing hugging undies ?? it comes across as a bit pervy to tell the truth ..
as for speedos at the beach .. thats more about you saying .. hey everyone on the beach LOOK at MY boyfriend ...
watch me walk off with him ... you want people to be jealouse of you ? thats how it comes across to me.
over to you.

christianpfc
March 17th, 2013, 16:36
Picture?

Alas, I have the same problem with most of the boys I hook up with, that the style of underwear they prefer is not my favorite. And as I have an underwear fetish, this is an important issue. That's a good reason for me to go to gogo bars, I usually like the styles they wear there and you see what you get. Whereas with hookup from internet or elsewhere, it's usually a suprise what style of underwear they will wear (mostly not to my liking). I have underwear I like for them to wear, but if they wear something I like without my interference, it's a huge turn on.

Go commando? Yuck! People injured their dick or balls in the zipper. Furthermore I love it when you can see the waistband of the underwear.

Neal
March 17th, 2013, 17:04
If you ask about swimsuits at the beach you know it is considered impolite to be in sexy revealing underwear. Now I know you are not talking about the beach, or at least I hope not, but they would consider sexy revealing briefs to be similar to lady boys outfits. They are embarrassed unlike what we think and especially if you want to have them wear them at the beach. It's just a lost cause. I fought for years to have my boys just go into a shop in Royal Garden and they would not even go into the shop!

Finally I did get one of the boys to wear a black fine mesh top and long pants bottom to the beach one day. If I remember he often put a towel around his waist even though he was wearing a black bikini underneath. It was awesome. He wore it once and that was all.It isn't worth it to get them so upset over somehing we want to see them in. You want them happy? Don't push it.

RatThai
March 17th, 2013, 20:20
Wise words guys, thank you for the advice. I will not push it our relationship means more to me than that, it was just one of my little hang ups. His cheeky smile is still my best present. Cheers.

francois
March 18th, 2013, 06:04
Have you tried giving the boyfriend a gift of some sexy underwear? Maybe at first he won't wear them but later on may try them on and like them.

catawampuscat
March 18th, 2013, 07:48
Have you run into a Thai guy wearing several pairs of undershorts at the same time. Finally the boxer shorts come off and there
is another undershort there.
Sometimes it all starts with a towel and then the towel comes off and there are boxers, the boxer come
off and there are briefs..

christianpfc
March 18th, 2013, 22:58
I love undressing Thai boys (unfortunately, we often skip this after showering), so several layers of underwear would be great!

joe552
March 19th, 2013, 02:54
totally agree with you, christian - love undressing the boys slowly

svyturys
March 19th, 2013, 06:35
Is it common to see Thais wearing speedos on the beach or it's a no no for this nation? Asians look particularly good in them due to they lean physique

TravellerDave
March 22nd, 2013, 03:16
You occasionaly see Thai boys wearing speedos on Dongtan Beach, usually in the later afternoon when they are looking for customers. A few years ago you used to see a lot more, but I think Gayromeo has caused the decline. Over the years I have taken quite a few boys to the beach and also to Samsuk Sauna and have suggested to them that I would like them in speedos, preferably brief and with a pouch at the front. I suppose thats me trying to get the other older farangs jealous and it helps me to get horny.
Generally they are reluctant the wear the ones I have selected from the shop in Tukcom or from the one in the Jomtien Complex. Having got them on, they usually use a towel to cover up. It is part of Thai culture which is engrained in them and you have to accept this. I have no problems in getting them to wear them in my room.

anonone
March 22nd, 2013, 07:08
I think this may be a bit dependent on the Thai in question. My BF is not really shy with beach wear, and typically just wears briefs (underwear) when at the beach. And damn does he look good in them. Most often just lounging around in the chair, but does on occasion walk the beach with me and even swim a bit. I have offered to go shopping with him for speedos, but to no avail. Honestly, I don't think he perceives any difference between speedo and underwear.

I seem to have the opposite problem. BF pesters me to wear "sexy" swimwear at the beach...and trust me, I do not have the body for that. :sign5:
There is no way that is going to happen. I will gladly keep with the board shorts.

RatThai
March 27th, 2013, 00:34
Found some nice looking underwear with BF's favourite football team - may have solved my problem? He loves football and wears his kit often. Love it when the boys play skins versus shirts. I have sponsored many a tournament and I know a lot of bar owners do as well.

Diec
March 27th, 2013, 07:01
I simply adore it when my boy wears tight white briefs. I actually have him wear them for a minimum of three days so they can develop a delicious aroma, then I will vacuum seal them to keep in the freshness so to speak, and take with me back home. Then on those nights alone, I can open one up, put it to my nose and sniff them while I take care of myself. I will also dart my tongue over the luscious treat he has left for me on the backside which just puts me into pure bliss. Some may say I have a dirty underwear fetish, but for me it's just another way to express one's self sexually. Nothing is hotter than some piss drips on the front, a chocolate slide on the back, on a pair of undies worn by a delicious Thai boy. Just writing this makes me want to open up a pair!!

March 27th, 2013, 23:33
:sign5: That was very funny. oh god Diec, I hope you're joking ,if not I'm in trouble!

Seriously I don't believe you're a guy,I'd say you're a lady (ok woman) having a laugh. But each to their own. Not normally into that myself (underwear fetish) ,but just to confirm you're a female ,please forward your 2 day old undies. I'll then tell you ,how old you are,your weight ,your height, what your previous meal was ,and when you had your last period. I've a nose for these things!
I will then put them over my head and sniff myself to sleep. Sorry no refunds or liability for lost or sniffed goods!

christianpfc
April 19th, 2013, 14:41
This thread is worthless without pictures. (Bucky once made a smiley with this sentence, where is it?)

Here is part of my underwear collection. If my future boyfriend had a similar taste in underwear, that would be great! I don't find the Thai brands (S.Polite, Adder and others) attractive. All those in the picture were bought on Silom road (100 Baht each, or 90 baht each when I bought 3 of them).

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/DSCN6104_zps3be88adb.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/DSCN6104_zps3be88adb.jpg.html)

As you can see, I like underwear in red, green, blue, yellow, purple, turquoise, orange, white, black or mixtures thereof.

I have been looking for a C-IN-2 in black (waistband) and yellow similar to the Diesel (low right) for a while. I can only find them with a kind of see-through fabric, which I don't like. If you know where I can get them, please let me know.

The Diesel (low, middle) yellow/white is too small for me (despite being size M; I sometimes have to use L). I can swap for something similar.

On my to-buy list is a white Emporio Armani with a grey waistband (available in Silom, I am not in a hurry).