PDA

View Full Version : Sex in Arab Countries with Arab Men

svyturys
January 29th, 2013, 05:57
I have to agree with latintop - many guys buy sex not because they can't get it but because it turns them on. Your money provide you a total control over the guy you bought. I find this turns me on as well however I havent paid for sex yet. Well actually once indirectly.
Few years ago I was in Morocco where I met this beautiful 19 year old. He sent me a message on gayromeo and we met. I was in Fez and he was in Meknes (40min bt train). So I travelled to his historic town where he showed me around and we decided to go back to Fez where we had an amazing sex in my flat. He was a singer but at the same time practiced boxing so had this beautiful slim fit body. His longish wavy hair added some extra sexiness. The lad was a total bottom which suited me brilliantly and it means he gets a lot of sex cause in Morocco almost every straight guy is up for gay sex as long you happy to be a 'girl' in the encounter. It's a mind blowing hipocrisy of Islamic countries where despite illegality of homosexuality, gay sex absolutely thrives.
I spent the whole day with him and of course I paid for all trains, taxis, meals. In the evening, when he had to go back, at the train station, he asked me whether I could give him some money for travelling cause he was going to north of the country with his father to visit ill uncle. He did it so politely that I could not refuse. I fell a bit lost due to this unexpected turn but I gave him 150 dirhams (around $15). That was actually all I had in my wallet in cash. He kissed me in both cheeks and got on the train.
At the beginning I felt slightly tricked but soon realized that I spent a great day with him, saw a lot, had an extremely passionate experience in bed and that small amount of money is actually nothing to me. It was an encounter and a guy I will never forget even it was quick holiday romance which only lasted a day.
After all, it's a poor country where these guys got few opportunities in life, and irrelevant of your age and looks they will see no harm in asking for a bit of money even if there is chemistry between you. For them all westerners are rich anyway. I think this applies to Thailand as well.

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2013, 20:43
don't knock arab countries...or people...or Islam...i simply love the double standards/hypocrisy where gayness is concerned is simply wonderful..as someone mentioned in another post most arab straights will fuck another guy and not consider him self gay as he's the penetrator....result is that the willing bottoms get used a lot and make excellent bottoms.....have had my fair share...not only in their home countries...but also in Europe....Dutch public parks in the evening near poorer neighborhoods are heaven...most dont even want to get paid....the few that do are happy with тВм20 for a good session in the bushes....

bruce_nyc
March 11th, 2013, 07:30
Interesting that you should mention that. I have a 13 hour layover in Dubai on my return flight. Emirates Airlines gives you a free hotel, meals, and transportation, as well as a tourist visa. I was contemplating the safety of using grindr or scruff apps to see if I could meet someone and have them come to my hotel room for some fun while I'm there. It sounds like you're saying that it should be relatively safe to do that. Correct?

svyturys
March 11th, 2013, 19:15
Interesting that you should mention that. I have a 13 hour layover in Dubai on my return flight. Emirates Airlines gives you a free hotel, meals, and transportation, as well as a tourist visa. I was contemplating the safety of using grindr or scruff apps to see if I could meet someone and have them come to my hotel room for some fun while I'm there. It sounds like you're saying that it should be relatively safe to do that. Correct?
There is no region in the world where gay sex is more prevalent than in the Arab countries. At the same time this region is known for harshest laws against it. Sounds incomprehensible but that is a reality of hipocritical nature of Islam. It's a rarely discussed publicly (never in Arab countries) because it could cause a storm.
The reason behind this is the segregation of sexes. Sex outside marriage is a criminal offence often punishable more severely than gay sex. This creates perfect conditions for homosexuality. Gay sex is not considered wrong so long as it happens behind closed doors and is not talked about. Some kind of guilty pleasure. Most of straight guys are up for it and you can easily pull them on the street, sometimes just by looking at their crotch. However with straight guys you going to be a girl. And arabs are macho, more so than latinos. If you are looking for gays, then manjam is gayromeo of arab world. Gayromeo is a good option as well though I'm not sute about the phone apps like grindr.
Despite the state of things I mentioned, every arab country is different. Morocco, Tunisia and Jordan are the most liberal ones. Jordan does not even have a law against it (the only country in the region) however a person can be prosecuted for breaking Islamic laws of morality. Although I doubt that it has ever been a case.
The worst ones apparently are Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and surpisingly Egypt although the latter would hardly be inclined to prosecute a tourist. Their revolution caused enough damage to the most vital industry of the country.
Dubai is an interesting case. Although I havent been there, I've got a friend living there who is obsessed with arabs. Apparently there is a quiet big underground gay life. You will find many profiles online. Mostly of foreigners. Although Dubai is not Iran, it won't hesitate to prosecute a foreigner for this kind of offence. My friend told me that some profiles online are fake, opened by Islamic police in order to catch gay people. They almost exclusively claim to be arabs. Your best bet however is to go for another foreigner - not difficult cause they are majority in Dubai :) But although you should be safe with a foreigner, remain vigilant. Money won't help you much there as well as it is a filthy rich place.

Neal
March 11th, 2013, 19:43
As I have been over there many many times I think the beginning of your post is a bit incorrect. Rather than calling it gay sex I think I would call it sex. You are correct in almost everything else. Sexes are segregatedand even touching a girl is punishable with imprisonment. A straight boy I used to have all the time had a friend who was thrown in jail and beaten every hour even though I paid to have him released. They released him 12 hours later. So in theory I would not call it "gay" sex I would call it more like a hole to fuck. You are right. The older boys fuck the younger ones and as time goes on they fuck the younger ones. Its not gay se it is a wham bam thank you maam sex. They dont care if you cum or not. They want to get thier rocks off and as many times as they can in a "session" and then without warning, they leave and the money is a bonus. The Arab countried were for me a pace where a bottom was well appreciated.

bruce_nyc
March 11th, 2013, 22:50
Wow. Great information and advice. Thanks.

Since I'm a top.... ( at least 90% ).... and definitely adverse to meeting any undercover police, I will probably try the approach of meeting fellow foreigners. Meeting them in the lobby bar first to make sure that everything feels natural, and that they are in fact are foreigner. I'll probably not talk about any explicit sex either, before actually doing it. I'll probably just invite them for a drink in the bar of my hotel. Even though that might be taking a chance that we're not sexually compatible, it should be much safer than blatantly stating what sex I want online or even in the bar. The chances that they will have a blonde white undercover are probably exceedingly small. :-)

gaymandenmark
March 12th, 2013, 00:59
Neal is correct, even if there is a lot of man to man sex, they would not consider themselves to be gay, only maybe the reciever, and they at the same time might look down at the guy who allowed himself to be fucked. I don't think that is a prejudice.

I have also been there, and was almost raped in a haman, until I almost "broke" the offenders arm.

They considered me, as a young, slim. longhaired blond scandinavian to be a good substitute, for the girls they are not allowed to fuck.

Once I asked a Moroccan guy I met in a gaybar in Copenhagen, if he was gay, his response was simple "no I am just horny, a hole is a hole" Do you want to suck my big cock?"
He told me it was easier and cheaper for him, to find a buttom gay, than to find a girl or go to a prostitute.

bruce_nyc
March 12th, 2013, 02:11
I totally believe that.....

What craziness the repression of nature can cause.....

By the way, what is a haman?

joe552
March 12th, 2013, 04:14
I believe it's a traditional sauna - if you're feeling adventurous, it should be an experience

Neal
March 12th, 2013, 04:19
I know I have helped get us off topic but just to finish this off topic, you also do no walk or approach them on the street or in public view as thy are watching for police everywhere. You are not allowed to bring them into hotels you rent sex apartments. To learn and understand some of these Arab countries and how it is done, please let's open up a different thread nd I will move these posts over.

gaymandenmark
March 12th, 2013, 04:25
I totally believe that.....

What craziness the repression of nature can cause.....

By the way, what is a haman?

Sorry for my spelling, I think it is spelled hammam, it is like a Turkish bath.
If you are adventurous try the ones in the "old city" the souk, instead of hotels spaas, but they can be difficult to find, if you do not know some locals.

lexusgs
March 12th, 2013, 05:01
Some of these posts are hysterical :laughing3: Dubai has more guys online (Gayromeo) than Pattaya. There are never police entrapments unless you're a fool and cruising the beaches/bathrooms etc. Having lived in Dubai for over 5/6 yrs I am speaking from experience. I've had several fuck partys with the police (all are Arabs but not UAE nationals) The guys in Dubai are bar none pretty hot and money is not the prime motivator. Take a look for yourself @GR. Grindr works well as do most of the other dating apps such as Jack'd, Manhunt and Scruff. The only issue you may have is getting web access to Gay sites. Download hotspot shield or similar before you fly. The u will have zero problems. Lots of Philipinos if you tire of the locals.
Anyone flying with Emirates (EK) needs to be careful in terms of a layover hotel. If you're flying Biz class then no problem. If it's economy/coach then be aware that the hotel they use is pretty awful. It's a Millennium hotel but with an attached Emirates wing. Very very basic and not a bit naff. Food's pretty shit too. If I had a long lay over I'd book a nice place somewhere else even it meant extra cost. Dubai is a great place for hot guys just use your brain and remember you're a guest.

svyturys
March 12th, 2013, 08:14
Wow. Great information and advice. Thanks.

Since I'm a top.... ( at least 90% ).... and definitely adverse to meeting any undercover police, I will probably try the approach of meeting fellow foreigners. Meeting them in the lobby bar first to make sure that everything feels natural, and that they are in fact are foreigner. I'll probably not talk about any explicit sex either, before actually doing it. I'll probably just invite them for a drink in the bar of my hotel. Even though that might be taking a chance that we're not sexually compatible, it should be much safer than blatantly stating what sex I want online or even in the bar. The chances that they will have a blonde white undercover are probably exceedingly small. :-)
I think that's a right way to do it. I told you what my friend said about religious police and it's your choice whether to play with arabs. I don't know what is the policy of hotels about bringing guests in Dubai though. In Morocco it was prohibited and strictly enforced while in Jordan nobody cared. I saw myself how a hot local lad brought in a fat prostitute and negotiated the room price with the receptionist in Amman. I think that rule only applies to arabs. So bringing a foreigner should not be a problem

harry2
March 14th, 2013, 04:19
Morocco was always a favourite of mine and recall the early days of Tangier of Joe Orton and William Burroughs fame. I moved south to Agadir and Marrakech and was last there in 1993, where I was approached by eager Moroccans all the time. No idea what it's like now. Do you ?

svyturys
March 18th, 2013, 06:13
Morocco was always a favourite of mine and recall the early days of Tangier of Joe Orton and William Burroughs fame. I moved south to Agadir and Marrakech and was last there in 1993, where I was approached by eager Moroccans all the time. No idea what it's like now. Do you ?
I was there just over a year ago so my memories are still fairly fresh. From what I read and heard, during French colonial era and first decades of post-independence, Morocco was what Thailand is now. Gay Europeans were going there for easy sex with more than willing young arab men. Apparently a wave of islamism changed the country in recent decades but it is still popular with people looking for adventures and arab men are still very keen on encounters with foreigners.
I was in Fez and Meknes - two magnificent imperial cities. I heard a lot from other people how easy is to pull a guy on the street but did not want to take chances and used good old gayromeo instead. There were plenty gay guys out there and unless you got a thing for straights, then just stick to your own kind. I find them more convenient and safer option to have some fun. I created a profile on GR and received over 100 messages withing two weeks. Due to my tight sightseeing schedule, I was only able to meet a couple, although I made arrangements with about 5. One of those lads I couldnt meet wrote me an angry message but unfortunately all I could do is to apologize. Shame cause he had a dick till his knees :blackeye: