PDA

View Full Version : Very cold here ....roll on Thailand

March 11th, 2013, 23:52
When i was walking to the supermarket this morn with my coat, gloves and wolly hat.....snow blowing in my face and zero temp.....i was dreaming of my next trip to Thai

gaymandenmark
March 12th, 2013, 01:11
Me too.
This morning, going to work, the temperature was as "high" as -6, but with the chill factor is was as low as -20 celsius.
So now I am warming myself up, with a nice bottle of red Merlot.

March 12th, 2013, 01:17
Yes looking forward to Thailand helps us get through the boring routine at home

rifraf
March 12th, 2013, 10:19
There are somethings that I still miss about back home, but winter is definitely not one of them. I do enjoy taking short holidays in countries with winter at times, though. Thailand's tropical weather suits me just fine. As April is fast approaching and what I deem to be the hottest month in the country, I have ensured my house's airconditioners are properly serviced as they will be working overtime.

Songkran also allows for a dramatic respite from the oppressive heat with doses of water dashed, sprayed and poured on you at the whims and fancies of playful folks. Yes, I am a Songkran lover. In April, I like anything that helps to alleviate the heat. That, of course, also includes spending countless hours on the beach.

Keep the thoughts positive and on Thailand, guys. Hope you get to return soon.