PDA

View Full Version : Does Monty have a son?

andrewcraig
March 11th, 2013, 06:43
some years ago when I met monty in jomtien it was mentioned he had a son. this was in my photo collection from that trip.is this monty and his son

[attachment=0:1ebyxpvo]fullmonty109.jpg[/attachment:1ebyxpvo]

colmx
March 11th, 2013, 07:10
Gotta admit that they are uncannily similar looking! :ky:

Neal
March 11th, 2013, 08:49
No that's Bad Boy Billy.

Brad the Impala
March 11th, 2013, 15:03
And is there a reason that Bad Boy Billy could not be Monty's son?

Neal
March 11th, 2013, 18:17
I guess not. Thanks for correcting me.

jolyjacktar
March 12th, 2013, 00:15
My god a remake of "Deliverence", which one plays the banjo????

catawampuscat
March 12th, 2013, 00:57
anyone have a photo of his grandson?

joe552
March 12th, 2013, 04:17
what a strange question. is there a reason for this person's photo to be published here?

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2013, 07:32
That photo has been published on Sawatdee before. The BBB then was thinner . I have heard he is close to 150 kilo [how much is that in US weight?

It has been suggested BBB has a shaved head. He has admitted to have been medically discharged from his employer, and in the last few weeks admitted owning studio condos in Pattaya.

Interesting that when Monty had his Jomtien bar, he was always nursing a new baby. I always believed it was a staff members baby. But who knows.

Geezer
March 12th, 2013, 08:22
Interesting that when Monty had his Jomtien bar, he was always nursing a new baby.

Does anyone have a photo of Monty nursing a baby?

TOQ
March 12th, 2013, 08:38
Interesting that when Monty had his Jomtien bar, he was always nursing a new baby.

Does anyone have a photo of Monty nursing a baby?

There are some visuals that we just do not need.

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2013, 13:37
I know that Monty had a soft spot for BBB from the time when he and John Booth used to live in his Monty's B&B.

Monty has defended him and took a motherly point of BBB, when ever he got into trouble.

The last I saw of BBB was when he was banned from The Venue because of his drinking and bad language. He used to stagger down to Monty's for help.

Not long after that if I remember correctly, Monty put on a show for BBB to raise funds for charity. The function was a failure, BBB did not put up the funds, he ran out on Monty and left him carrying the whole package as well as the donation BBB had planned to make to charity.

Geezer asked had anyone seen Monty nursing a baby? I agree with TOQ that some visuals are not required, as BBB was double plus Montys weight.

Impulse
March 13th, 2013, 01:03
And one time BBB was going to buy Montes guesthouse business from him. He went on Montes' computer and deleted all the relevant info about the business by mistake.